احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 8   تم الزيارة من: 22 users
26.11.2015 - 09:32
Just loading and says game not found, like my acc is infected or something
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.11.2015 - 10:41
Can someone do something
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.11.2015 - 13:09
How to add pic, why is it so complicated i am not programmer
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.11.2015 - 13:11
[img][/img]file:///C:/Users/LA/Desktop/Capture11.PNG
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.11.2015 - 14:57
كتب بواسطة MURAD IV, 27.11.2015 at 13:11

Did you actually just try to insert a file from your hard drive into a online forum!?
That's the file location in your pc, and so there's no way we can see it on the internet.

Look, this is what you need to do:
  • Upload your image to a website (just search upload image and use anything)
  • When the image is uploaded, right click on it and click "copy image url" (this is the bit that describes the location of the image on the internet, so the img tags know where to get it from)
  • Then past it BETWEEN the [img*] and [*/img] bits of text, like you'll see I did for the "between" in this sentence if you quote me (to increace it's size and make it bold). In the system used here (and common to nearly all forums anywhere) you have to define the bit of text that is special so you put the first tag at the start of the text that describes the image's location, and the / indicates end of something, so you put the second tag (with the / in) to the end to define where it finishes.
  • ----
    تحميل...
    تحميل...
    27.11.2015 - 15:09
     Ivan (مشرف)
    كتب بواسطة MURAD IV, 26.11.2015 at 09:32

Your account is not infected, it's simply not possible.
    Try these steps: http://atwar-game.com/home/faq.php?faq_id=47, especially a different browser.
    تحميل...
    تحميل...
    28.11.2015 - 03:40
    I tried that, not helping, and tried on different browsers, http://jupiter.workupload.com/image/fPlbknSU, i tried google and mozzila, cleaned both same thing is happening
    ----
    تحميل...
    تحميل...
    28.11.2015 - 03:44
    كتب بواسطة Ivan, 27.11.2015 at 15:09

كتب بواسطة MURAD IV, 26.11.2015 at 09:32

Your account is not infected, it's simply not possible.
    Try these steps: http://atwar-game.com/home/faq.php?faq_id=47, especially a different browser.

btw can u check yours inbox
    ----
    تحميل...
    تحميل...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة