احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 4   تم الزيارة من: 137 users
08.05.2011 - 06:24
For starters how can you catch anyone farming.That's my number one question.Imagine I'm letting a player live for the only purpose of letting him make more troops to kill them and gain more SP, this is farming, but tell me how can catch me farming?-Seriously for what you know I might be watching a football match and I might not be very interested on the game or I might be lagging.Tell me.Why are you forbidding farming?
تحميل...
تحميل...
08.05.2011 - 09:58
Because it's you, vafika.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
08.05.2011 - 11:50
Even if I farmed they have no proofs that I farmed.It's a stupid rule and a stupid idea in my opinion.

كتب بواسطة Psychostick, 08.05.2011 at 09:58

Because it's you, vafika.

OROROROROOROR.Don't do offtopic plox.
تحميل...
تحميل...
08.05.2011 - 12:17
So just because something is hard to detect, it should be legal? That sounds like a poor argument to me.

In addition, there are extensive statistics to monitor, and its not as hard as you think to detect. If you disagree, I am sure you can try it and find out. But even beyond that, it is in the sole discretion of the admins to decide who is farming or not. Its not like they have to prove it first with a photo of yo doing it, and then if they don't have one you can laugh and say "ha ha can't prove it so you can't punish me!" No, they will enforce anyway, if they believe it.

This is a pointless thread, please, everyone respect the rules whether you like them or not, or risk facing the consequences.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة