احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 8   تم الزيارة من: 44 users
23.06.2011 - 14:22
 Zol
So i'm bored, and when bored i think. (yeah i know, incredible.. should prolly call CNN, its breaking news after all)

Figured we could start up a small league, say 10 people.

Same map and rules as the summer tournament made by Ironail.

Here's how i see it would work:

All 10 play each other twice during a "season"
"Season" starts 1 july and ends 31 july. (or as soon as all games are played)
Should 1 person not play all games during this time, all his matches will be void.

Thats 18 matches in a month, not too difficult to arrange on your own.

Scores to be posted in a League Thread, where there will be a League table aswell as an overview of who's yet to play who (aswell as scores for those that have been played)

If i get 9 signups besides myself, i'll get it up and running.

So, anyone interested?
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.06.2011 - 18:25
If i can start on the 3rd,count me in
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.06.2011 - 08:56
Signing up, but I'd prefer 10K to be honest. I realised 5K is too easy to fudge because of one measly 1st turnblock or one stupid rush. It is less representative of skill, imo. This is because 5k means you'll almost always take a country in the east, and thus chances are you'll be very close to your opponent.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.06.2011 - 09:31
 Zol
Locked starting locations for 5k? belgium vs greece? "home" game u are belgium, "away" game u are greece? too far away to rush and turnblock, and should leave some turns to expand before coming in contact. Also makes u rethink your strategy when using the different locations.

Or we could make it so "Home" team picks belgium or portugal, and places his opponent in either greece or poland? Gives a small "home team advantage" type of thing.

just compromises to the 10k Let me know if you think this might work. If not then i'm also open to making it 10k. Doesn't really matter for me.
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.06.2011 - 10:00
What? No, forcing people to play countries they don't like isn't good. I'm signing out if this happens. Not everyone plays the "standard" Austria-Greece-Ukraine-Belgium-Poland
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.06.2011 - 11:31
Cacow-flavored
تم حذف الحساب
كتب بواسطة BASED Ironail, 24.06.2011 at 08:56

Signing up, but I'd prefer 10K to be honest. I realised 5K is too easy to fudge because of one measly 1st turnblock or one stupid rush. It is less representative of skill, imo. This is because 5k means you'll almost always take a country in the east, and thus chances are you'll be very close to your opponent.

We all know that first turn turnblocks can ruin a game. As often as I won through it, I lost because of it.
I think in the tournament and also in a eventual 1vs1 League it should be standard to not attack the opponents start country in the initially turn. This gives you time to build defence lines or take a few countries. It would make games less random if we all would oblige us to not turnblock in turn 1.
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.06.2011 - 12:19
I find CNN to be too bias, please contact fair and balanced fox network
----
كتب بواسطة Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
كتب بواسطة tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

تحميل...
تحميل...
24.06.2011 - 14:10
 Zol
كتب بواسطة BASED Ironail, 24.06.2011 at 10:00

What? No, forcing people to play countries they don't like isn't good. I'm signing out if this happens. Not everyone plays the "standard" Austria-Greece-Ukraine-Belgium-Poland

like i said just a thought, and yeah i see your point about the standard stuff.

10k however will be germany vs uk. would still be turnblock mania

im open to suggestions as to how to make this as good as possible.

the no turnblock in turn 1 rule, im cool with btw.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة