احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 6   تم الزيارة من: 43 users
31.07.2011 - 23:14
 Rand
I have nothing against it, and I know the purpose (total annihilation games). But many a game have been lost because my ally doesn't declare war on me, but takes all my empty cites. I can't declare war on him or I'd be destroyed very quickly. Thus he causes my economy dies, and I lose the game. I find it ridiculous that ALLIES can steal all your cities. I think there should be some sort of in-game request to inhabit a city while the other ally retains control of the city. (Original city owner). This goes along with an idea I heard about allies mixing stacks to help defend a capital. Either that allies can only take an allies city in an total annihilation game.
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.07.2011 - 23:48
Why not leave a militia in each of your cities instead?
----
Not available now.
Please don't invite nor talk to me.
Thanks.
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 04:44
Yeah honestly. If you're leaving 0 in your cities, it means you're either GW or Blitzkrieg, so at most militia cost 30 creds.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 06:18
Don't leave your cities empty.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.08.2011 - 01:03
you get free militia when you take a city learn to not leave any empty cities
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.08.2011 - 03:49
Alternative solution: Play Iron Fist.
----
Not available now.
Please don't invite nor talk to me.
Thanks.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة