احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 24   تم الزيارة من: 83 users
01.08.2011 - 20:21
I think that people should be able to keep people from even playing any of their games.
There would be a button where a player would be able to keep certain players from even joining any of their games.
The problem with the kick option is that after the game has really started, if you allow joining past week 0, people can join in the game and you will not be able to kick them unless they have been AFK for 3 turns, so that if you kick someone during the initial country ion they can re join if you have joining past week 0. With the new option, the players would get a message saying:
'Error: Player has blocked you from their games'
There would be a box at the top right corner
And when you click it, you have an option to add a player to the 'banned from games' list
After you this, it would add a box where you could type in the player's name and they would be blocked from your games.

OR

You could go the player's page and then have a ion right next to the 'ignore player' option that would say 'Ban this user from your games' or 'Unban this player from your games'

I believe this option would greatly improve Afterwind and help the community be happier.

Please take this into consideration.

Thanks!

And Aristosseur / Fruit, don't even bother crying on this thread, I ignored you <3
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 20:23
Oh, I forgot to mention that with the whole box in the top right corner, after a player has been banned from the user's game, there would be an X right next to it that would unban the ed user from the user's games.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 20:27
Such hatred for a loss, low even for lowsky.
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 20:31
Not going to happen. This is what private games are for. If someone is breaking the rules in your game by trolling, insulting, spamming or whatever then report them to a mod and we will take action.
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 21:13
@Guest,
I told a mod
He didn't do anything but insult me for my age and threaten to ban us

And also, what? I want a game with people without having to give out the password?
If I tell the password, then the people I dont want to play with will come.
And I don't want to not play with anyone solely because they insult me or troll me, sometimes it's because I don't want to play with someone way better than me.

And see, Aristosseur is trying to troll me, and chances are nothing will really happen to him
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 21:30
كتب بواسطة Fidel_Castro, 01.08.2011 at 21:13

it's because I don't want to play with someone way better than me.

cool thing called a rank limit, of course you can also go to the beginners section
----
كتب بواسطة Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
كتب بواسطة tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 21:31
No, I'm not trying to troll you, if you want a solution to satify your scared pants is rank restriction, I'm higher rank than you.

Also I'm surprised you start to accuse mods, especially that one who is by far the coolest.
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 22:21
كتب بواسطة Fruit, 01.08.2011 at 21:30

it's because I don't want to play with someone way better than me.

rank limit

Yes this is the correct way to keep out the "better" players. I forgot to mention this.
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 23:15

@Guest,
I told a mod

You can mention my name if you want. Actually, I asked about your ages because you guys were discussing like 8 years old kids in the lobby, I'm sorry if you felt offend.

Anyway, as I've already told you and ~Guest confirmed, you still have two options:

1 - Create a private game
2 - Set ranking limitation

Yes, you reported to me after the game was over, and they didn't break any rule by "late joining" your game, since you set the options that way. Aristo and Fruit were complaining about you kicking them from your game, which still on the rules, so I don't see any problems with your or their complaints.

Also, you can use the ignore option to avoid players you find offensive, or report them, I gave a warning to them AND to you aswell for the same reason.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 23:17
I just noticed pins picture is of Fidel Castro lol
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 23:22
كتب بواسطة FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 01.08.2011 at 23:17

that's Che Guevara
----
كتب بواسطة Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
كتب بواسطة tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 23:27
كتب بواسطة Fruit, 01.08.2011 at 23:22

كتب بواسطة FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 01.08.2011 at 23:17

that's Che Guevara

well thought it was fidel it looks like him especcialy with Cigar
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.08.2011 - 23:52
Create a private game?
What if I want everyone but
2 players to join?
I can't just tell the password over global because then they'de join too.

And the rank limit thing?
Your rank doesn't determine your skill
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.08.2011 - 01:00
كتب بواسطة Fidel_Castro, 01.08.2011 at 23:52

Create a private game?
2 players to join?

rank limit is useless most peaple have a low rank account so they could ust go to that to troll epicly
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.08.2011 - 03:54
كتب بواسطة FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 02.08.2011 at 01:00

كتب بواسطة Fidel_Castro, 01.08.2011 at 23:52

Create a private game?
2 players to join?

rank limit is useless most peaple have a low rank account so they could ust go to that to troll epicly

This.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.08.2011 - 03:58
1. Private game + Private channel for pw
2. Public game + Name of game : XX you are not welcome

Still I can't get the reason of not allowing better players to join.
You will be defeated quite likely, but you learn a lot especially the one you mentioned - skills.

Or else you just keep away from part of the good players, and you will be defeated everytime no matter how many "internal games with the one who are similar , or poorer skills" you have played.

If the admin really needs to add this option, I'd rather want him to remove the "instant join" option -
No one has ever used this option before.
----
Not available now.
Please don't invite nor talk to me.
Thanks.
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.08.2011 - 05:12
What does the instant joining option do anyways?
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.08.2011 - 07:13
كتب بواسطة Fidel_Castro, 02.08.2011 at 05:12

What does the instant joining option do anyways?

It lets you join as soon as you hit ready if you're latejoining- only you don't get reinforcements that turn... In other words, it's an overglorified PD rush. Also, stop being so butthurt. this is the internet. deal with it.
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.08.2011 - 17:39
Im not being butthurt,
Tyvm
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.08.2011 - 02:59
كتب بواسطة Fidel_Castro, 02.08.2011 at 17:39

Im not being butthurt,
Tyvm

>aristo and fruit latejoining your games
>you not being able to beat them
>you make thread about it and "ignore" them
>not butthurt

right.
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.08.2011 - 08:20
كتب بواسطة Shiny Suicune, 03.08.2011 at 02:59

Im not being butthurt,
Tyvm

>not butthurt

right.

'Right'
Exactly.

And once again, I'm not butthurt, I just don't want to play with certain players.
And the reason I couldn't beat them?
They joined later and got more units and jumped me.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.08.2011 - 08:40
كتب بواسطة Fidel_Castro, 03.08.2011 at 08:20

Im not being butthurt,
Tyvm

>not butthurt

right.

'Right'
Exactly.

And once again, I'm not butthurt, I just don't want to play with certain players.

Biggest load of crap I've ever read. Latejoined in turn1? In turn one? I was taiwan and I got starting units with no increase, in effect I got same units as turn 0 but without the turn of expansion. Funny thing is fruit didn't even reach you. I turnblocked your main stack and got your capital then you ragequit. Learn to play seriously.
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.08.2011 - 09:24
كتب بواسطة Aristosseur, 03.08.2011 at 08:40

كتب بواسطة Fidel_Castro, 03.08.2011 at 08:20

Im not being butthurt,
Tyvm

>not butthurt

right.

'Right'
Exactly.

Biggest load of crap I've ever read. Latejoined in turn1? In turn one? I was taiwan and I got starting units with no increase, in effect I got same units as turn 0 but without the turn of expansion. Funny thing is fruit didn't even reach you. I turnblocked your main stack and got your capital then you ragequit. Learn to play seriously.

I said 'joined later' not 'late joined'

I know how to play.
And you did get more units.
Besides, you were both in an alliance north and south of me, trying to come in and attack me on both fronts. And to prove you only did it to kill me, you left right after I abandoned the game!
And no, I didn't ragequit. I left as I saw two jerks attacking me because they just couldn't handle being kicked.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.08.2011 - 09:27
Yeah whatever noob, I got no extra units, taiwan gets 7+4 and you still can't play for shit. You ragequit, you're butthurt and you got no support. Go cry kid.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة