احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 5   تم الزيارة من: 58 users
20.01.2015 - 15:42
I have a new map that is based on a war in 1700's(Note: this is at the start of the war) and during this war there was multiple participants who switched sides during this war. I do not know how I'd implement this into the map so I decided to ask for advice from fellow players. Should I just do it by traditional teams at the beginning of the war or should I do it some other way?
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.05.2015 - 14:12
Revolutionary forces that spawn for the opposite side that have a mix of High hp and defence then some attack units to control the side that changes sides during the war is the most preferred method used by people. Or using something along these lines. :^)
----

Soni Gets All The Hot Chicks :^)
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.05.2015 - 14:06
There's a way to make units available later in a scenario. I don't know how to do it and have been looking all over the forums for it. But you can make those units and set them so they're not in play for X number of turns until whenever you like. Then after they're always available in the production queue for the faction they've been set to.
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.05.2015 - 14:19
كتب بواسطة Greyusurper, 23.05.2015 at 14:06

There's a way to make units available later in a scenario. I don't know how to do it and have been looking all over the forums for it. But you can make those units and set them so they're not in play for X number of turns until whenever you like. Then after they're always available in the production queue for the faction they've been set to.

Its In The Unit Screen, make available from turn x to turn x
----

Soni Gets All The Hot Chicks :^)
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.05.2015 - 14:26
Ah, thank you!
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة