احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 10   تم الزيارة من: 33 users
30.08.2011 - 15:25
Might be in the wrong section, but this needs to be said...

nowadays, the definition of "trolling" is so blurred that anything a known "troll" does is considered trolling. A simple HAHAHAHA YOU SUCK (joking remark), or JAAAA GET OUT will result in a 15 minute mute, and saying something on global like "JOIN THIS GAME XXX FOR SERBIA" also will result in a mute (at least it did for me). Anything my clan does nowadays is "too far." Now for the suggestion: GIVE US WARNINGS BEFORE A MUTE. NO MATTER HOW STUPID OR SEVERE YOU THINK IT IS, GIVE A WARNING. Sure, this may sound blatantly obvious, but I receive a warning before a mute 1/8 or 9 times nowadays -- I don't care if I got 10 warnings the day before, I still need to know what YOU think is too far, and I've gotten way too many day-long and 15-minute mute for mod minunderstandings, so please...give a warning. A warning also allows us to defend ourselves and possibly get the right person muted, especially if it was a misunderstanding. If this is in the wrong section, please move it, but that needed to be said
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.08.2011 - 15:32
Ironail supports this, as he wishes to relay but is unable to due to his forum ban.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.08.2011 - 15:40
كتب بواسطة VAGlNEER 2.0, 30.08.2011 at 15:25

GIVE US WARNINGS BEFORE A MUTE.

I can only speak for myself with certainty, but I believe all of the mods follow this policy of warning players before disciplining them.

كتب بواسطة VAGlNEER 2.0, 30.08.2011 at 15:25

I don't care if I got 10 warnings the day before

I cannot emphasize enough how wrong this is. Your "warnings" do not reset each day. Once you have been warned several times, there are no more.

There are certain players who misbehave all the time (we have recorded many instances of it), and for those players they are fully aware of their behavior and we do not "warn" them when they continue to act up despite warnings and prior punishments.

So, please, those of you thinking about complaining, think twice. Anyone who was recently muted with no "warning" has been warned dozens of times before, has a history of misbehaving in game or in the forums, and we have made records of such prior incidents in the moderator logs. If you were moderated, and think you have never before misbehaved, feel free to PM me.
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.08.2011 - 15:50
I have only one thing to say about it.

Stop acting like victims please.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.08.2011 - 16:11
كتب بواسطة Pinheiro, 30.08.2011 at 15:50

I have only one thing to say about it.

Stop acting like victims please.

this was in regards to yesterday and todays events, not what happened back then (and again, those were clearly jokes)
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.08.2011 - 16:36
I only see pinheiro spamming in those screenshots and me trying to maintain order in global.

I also asked for a translation that google translate could not translate for me, so i asked a local Brazilian.
----
كتب بواسطة Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
كتب بواسطة tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

تحميل...
تحميل...
30.08.2011 - 22:21
Members of Solunae: you'll find all your answers on your own creation. Your coalition page.

Here's how. >>> http://afterwind.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=68
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.08.2011 - 01:00
كتب بواسطة tophat, 30.08.2011 at 22:21

Members of Solunae: you'll find all your answers on your own creation. Your coalition page.

Here's how. >>> http://afterwind.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=68

this is quite off topic.
----
كتب بواسطة Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
كتب بواسطة tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

تحميل...
تحميل...
31.08.2011 - 13:50
No it isnt. You guys are clearly a trolling coalition.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.08.2011 - 14:36
I humbly request that people actually state their opinion on Vag's proposal rather than simply disregarding it because of Solunae's perceived behaviour. Don't be Bulverist.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة