احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 10   تم الزيارة من: 67 users
23.08.2015 - 18:33
Hey Everyone im trying to make a list of ideas for new RP and UN maps or scenarios but i wanted to ask the atwar community for idea that they want, of course we all like to try new maps and scenarios that we want to play so im going to make a new map

If anyone has any suggestions please just reply and try and describe the map or scenario you want made
----
You Touch me and i'll hit twice you hard, If you smash me, ill thump you, if you destroy me, i will obliterate you, if you disintegrate me, i will banish you from every known record.
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.08.2015 - 18:38
 Evic
I have a good idea,dont make RP
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.08.2015 - 18:40
How about, its just the fact that current rp's arent working and people like you think that they will never work,
----
You Touch me and i'll hit twice you hard, If you smash me, ill thump you, if you destroy me, i will obliterate you, if you disintegrate me, i will banish you from every known record.
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.08.2015 - 18:45
Lord Zeus
تم حذف الحساب
كتب بواسطة Evic, 23.08.2015 at 18:38

I have a good idea,dont make RP

Support
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.08.2015 - 15:01
كتب بواسطة TrainyUK, 23.08.2015 at 18:40

How about, its just the fact that current rp's arent working and people like you think that they will never work,

the current rp's don't work because they're autistic and people who play it are autistic lol
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.08.2015 - 19:52
كتب بواسطة TrainyUK, 23.08.2015 at 18:33

Hey Everyone im trying to make a list of ideas for new RP and UN maps or scenarios but i wanted to ask the atwar community for idea that they want, of course we all like to try new maps and scenarios that we want to play so im going to make a new map

If anyone has any suggestions please just reply and try and describe the map or scenario you want made

I do have a few ideas for new RP/UN maps, but I would much rather not give away those ideas right now.

People are sick and tired of the old-and-tried RP maps with hundreds of different indistinguishable units and a gazillion irrelevant cities in every major country. Try something new. Really, really, new.

Note how in every RP game, countries like Brazil is always one of the last to be picked. Figure out why players hate playing these countries, and fix the problem.
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.09.2015 - 22:01
كتب بواسطة Valetorious, 24.08.2015 at 15:01

the current rp's don't work because they're autistic and people who play it are autistic lol

That is why Project Brussels and Project Illuminate are coming up!

with those 2 new projects, ill revive Atwar into a not so autistic sphere, with non autistic content, like city and unit spams.

Stay tuned
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
07.09.2015 - 11:33
كتب بواسطة Al Fappino, 01.09.2015 at 22:01

كتب بواسطة Valetorious, 24.08.2015 at 15:01

That is why Project Brussels and Project Illuminate are coming up!

with those 2 new projects, ill revive Atwar into a not so autistic sphere, with non autistic content, like city and unit spams.

Stay tuned

You mean Fappy is actually doing something right for once?
----
"Not all those who wander are lost."
تحميل...
تحميل...
08.11.2015 - 10:25
Starcraft map, i dont know are u familiar with game
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.12.2015 - 03:44
You can attempt to do what I did on Star Trek RP. Create random events that change up things; suddenly a faction/nation/etc. has to give credits to its allies, or declare a territory/city they must annex, or undo their alliances and enter into a state of isolationism for a number of rounds, and so on and so forth...
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة