احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 32   تم الزيارة من: 118 users

المشاركة الأصلية

نشرت بواسطة AbdelrahmanMostafa1, 23.01.2016 - 05:36
DUDE this game is awesome but u need every new idea in here to make it more interesting the game is so but all of us need more anyway i have bunch of ideas for new maps i wanna have a try may u plz developers ?
PS : I wont buy premium if u want u shit more interesting let me do so or not
02.06.2016 - 18:08
كتب بواسطة Columna Durruti, 25.02.2016 at 05:06

كتب بواسطة International, 25.02.2016 at 01:39

كتب بواسطة Columna Durruti, 23.02.2016 at 06:37

Political arguments? Really?
Almost 4chan level.

That's why it's fun.

And what do you mean "almost" 4chan level? I don't see a difference between the two.

Off-topic = /b/

"Off-topic = /b/" You never went on 4Chan did you.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.06.2016 - 07:00
كتب بواسطة Acidus, 09.06.2016 at 06:50

كتب بواسطة I_Hate_You_All, 29.02.2016 at 21:11

I raged a little only because i thinked Fapino and me were in nice terms and now i know that this is his true face.

Your maps are garbage that's a fact

This is kinda off topic now, but still, I agree, if you can't take any relevant/objective/constructive feedback it shows that you are either dumb or ignorant. (Probably both irl). If you can't take feedback, don't expect your maps to get any better than the BS they are right now.

كتب بواسطة Valetorious, 29.02.2016 at 21:53

You've said this to anyone who has given you legitimate feedback lal

Because without feedback, you can't improve. So if you can't take constructive criticism - don't be a map maker. Or be a crappy autistic one - which you are right now.

So stop attack people like international, who just want to make maps

كتب بواسطة International, 23.01.2016 at 08:04

I have plenty of map ideas too...

and enjoy the fucking game - because at least a) they can take feedback, and b) they aren't people who make autistic fucktard sp farm maps.

Also now back to the topic itself, I don't really see how this is a problem, over the past year, the Imperial Academy has given about £600 worth of scholarships to map makers (2015-now) alone, who are loyal to the IA cause, are talented, are intelligent, and teachable. We've about bought at least 10 lifetime premium accounts, and have given out lifetime premium high ranking accounts r9/10+ (we have alot of these) to those who excel in map making.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة