احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 7   تم الزيارة من: 39 users
07.07.2016 - 03:43

No idea how it happened.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

تحميل...
تحميل...
07.07.2016 - 04:19
That trans is to far from borders i bet u do know how it happened.u had that trans into the sea near turin with 15 units in it so u moved units in swiz if it was game bug as u say trans would go in swiz following the units.commando failed attacking it so u say he escaped alone and went there? sry but i dont believe u.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
07.07.2016 - 11:41
I did not say that the trans followed units into swiss..... i said trans was NEAR swiss. I didnt touch that transport or move it there, it just appeared there and i noticed it. Chill out with our conspiracy theories lol.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

تحميل...
تحميل...
07.07.2016 - 11:43
كتب بواسطة klevis, 07.07.2016 at 04:19

That trans is to far from borders i bet u do know how it happened.u had that trans into the sea near turin with 15 units in it so u moved units in swiz if it was game bug as u say trans would go in swiz following the units.commando failed attacking it so u say he escaped alone and went there? sry but i dont believe u.

i guess u wud have experience with these hacks?
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
07.07.2016 - 11:52
 Evic
It happens a lot in scenarios where there are plenty naval units, just a bug
تحميل...
تحميل...
07.07.2016 - 12:28
كتب بواسطة Checkmate., 07.07.2016 at 11:41

I did not say that the trans followed units into swiss..... i said trans was NEAR swiss. I didnt touch that transport or move it there, it just appeared there and i noticed it. Chill out with our conspiracy theories lol.

so u moved only15units out of it? not the trans
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
07.07.2016 - 12:36
كتب بواسطة klevis, 07.07.2016 at 12:28

كتب بواسطة Checkmate., 07.07.2016 at 11:41

so u moved only15units out of it? not the trans

yes, and 4 of the units and the transport got tb'ed and then it was by swiss
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة