احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 36   تم الزيارة من: 238 users

المشاركة الأصلية

نشرت بواسطة Paultards Empire, 24.01.2012 - 14:01
OK so can someone tell me if there is something wrong with me or with ppl who i play. Some ppl team up against me and when its clear that i have been defeted they continue to beat me, and they end game in alliance. Sometimes when i backstab someone bc i calculate it will be profitable i get accursted of begin traitor. The point is i see the goal of random matches with open teams to be last standing man, not ending in alliance. Its natural for small nations to team up against bigger one, and backstab your allay when he will get too much ground. In my opinion two men who hold half of the europe each and rape everyone else in euroasia game are ruining the game. If they want teamgame they sould play True World War 2 or something like that with fixed teams.

Am I right, or i'm struggling against commuinty current?
09.02.2012 - 00:00
Yes. I hated playing without alliances because I got bored out of my mind and couldn't leave without losing a good heap of SP.

I think the social aspect and the grudgeholding factor is interesting in the game. I wouldn't want it out of it. Plus, turning off allied win would fuel more backstabbing. BTW, the Game Options pack costs 7 bucks. You could at least try to support the game you like.
----
كتب بواسطة Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.02.2012 - 16:30
Backstabbing is a good part of the game...Its a natural feature of an FFA game...Its not something one should try to minimize...
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.02.2012 - 22:11
كتب بواسطة BasiC, 09.02.2012 at 16:30

Backstabbing is a good part of the game...Its a natural feature of an FFA game...Its not something one should try to minimize...

Seriously? Do you liked to get backstabbed by someone you thought you could trust? Allying can also be strategy too. (or jut out of pure laziness people ally) But backstabbing is just bad all over.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.02.2012 - 02:51
Are you for real? I cant believe this.
Backstabbing is part of the strategy in any stratgey game when played in FFA.
You need to know to expect it...If your allied you need to know that you cant trust your ally 100% and plan accordingly, thats all.
If you dont want backstabbing play a team game...
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.02.2012 - 21:12
كتب بواسطة BasiC, 11.02.2012 at 02:51

You need to know to expect it...If your allied you need to know that you cant trust your ally 100% and plan accordingly, thats all.

This simply can't be done all the time. Now I enemy list everyone who backstabs me. I hope the like being late joined out of my boredum
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
07.03.2012 - 00:22
كتب بواسطة BasiC, 11.02.2012 at 02:51

Are you for real? The Nazi's tried to take advantage of appeasement, until they cried wolf too many times and japan bombed pearl harbor. Both got their ass kicked.
Backstab people all you want, but you'll end up on peoples enemy's list (that little red button). I never ally anyone on my enemy list. In fact, if I ever play that person again, afterwards it's head hunting time. Then no one will be your ally because they know you're gonna backstab them. get it? Do it often enough, and believe me your rep will go down the shitter. If you don't intend to ally, call a peace or don't ally from the start. Be a man and own up.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة