احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 20   تم الزيارة من: 146 users
10.05.2017 - 22:27
This is where you should post screenshots of people breaking rules, or discuss the validity of the proof of your rulebreaking or your punishment for breaking the rules. I am in general a pretty forgiving person so if you have a semi reasonable explanation for misconduct I tend to give you the benefit of doubt of malicious intent. Enjoy this freak show
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.05.2017 - 04:58
True...
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.06.2018 - 21:31
#1Ed., left game T1 as Israel

#2Otto l left game T2 as Egypt

#3sswoffels WF my cap T1

SSwoffels Abusing WF

----
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.06.2018 - 21:35
THE GAME HAD FAILED FROM START HENCE IT WAS NO LONGER RP HENCE NO RULES SHOULD BE APPLIED THIS IS PROFFhttp://prntscr.com/jwz913 GAME ENDED AT TURN 8
FROM WHICH IT COULD HAVE ENDED AT TURN 3 BUT UK AND SAUDI HAD A WAR
if it were not a failed game i would agree he should be banned however but it was a failed game
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.06.2018 - 21:40
Indeed it was a failed game and their was lots of potty mouth talk in the game.
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.06.2018 - 11:40
Will be dealt with. Ty..
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.06.2018 - 07:17

Left turn 9 as the game was failing and people agreed to remake - no russia = the game is unbalanced and should be remade

Been banned for 6? 8 months?
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.06.2018 - 09:04
 Agel
كتب بواسطة Aelius, 26.06.2018 at 07:17

Left turn 9 as the game was failing and people agreed to remake - no russia = the game is unbalanced and should be remade

If that's the reason you are banned then they don't deserve to be a mod.
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.06.2018 - 09:24
Besides its come to an understanding that NWE has infact become a FFA map not a RP or Political Map as noone actually RP's there are some who do some Politicial stuff trying to get Proxy Wars going ect but as it stands it usually is this "I Declare War on (Insert Nation)" and total war commences (wich is fine if thats what you want for the map)
----
What is Better, To be Born Good, Or to overcome One's Evil Nature Through Great Effort - Paarthurnax
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.06.2018 - 22:38
كتب بواسطة Agel, 26.06.2018 at 09:04

Just to let Aelius know again, he has avoided the ban since he became banned with alts. I have discussed with the mods, including Brainawl. Not only this we have multiple proofs that we have shown since you have been banned besides just that one incident.

Here is my proof:

I'm not going to unban someone who has broken the rules and immediately used alts to play the map. Even if Aelius was banned unjustly, he used alts to play NWE. Which is avoiding a ban instead of talking to the mods about it instead

كتب بواسطة brianwl, 04.06.2018 at 12:51

----
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.06.2018 - 22:42
كتب بواسطة Seranox, 26.06.2018 at 09:24

Besides its come to an understanding that NWE has infact become a FFA map not a RP or Political Map as noone actually RP's there are some who do some Politicial stuff trying to get Proxy Wars going ect but as it stands it usually is this "I Declare War on (Insert Nation)" and total war commences (wich is fine if thats what you want for the map)

Nothing can be done without a workable editor. All we can do is wait. There has been a lot of planning/public opinions going through the map.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.06.2018 - 22:30
كتب بواسطة Player 999, 27.06.2018 at 21:15

Editor works now, silverlight is up

backgrounds don't save. Nearly every one of my maps needs a new background cause they went black screened when SL was unuseable
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.07.2018 - 08:33
كتب بواسطة Alois, 26.06.2018 at 22:38

Just to let Aelius know again, he has avoided the ban since he became banned with alts. I have discussed with the mods, including Brainawl. Not only this we have multiple proofs that we have shown since you have been banned besides just that one incident.

Here is my proof:

I'm not going to unban someone who has broken the rules and immediately used alts to play the map. Even if Aelius was banned unjustly, he used alts to play NWE. Which is avoiding a ban instead of talking to the mods about it instead

so petition the mods /admins to remove the Guest System / Alt System and fix it else its abusing your powers but hey Elijah still got most of the Former Hatefull members banned for what a NON member did only by stating he was doing it for "hatefull" wich is still unconfirmed as you know but hey when your buddy's whit the Mods you can do anything here am i right Alois?

Edit: - btw im not advocating for anyone being unbanned as i know "YOU" wont let that happen
----
What is Better, To be Born Good, Or to overcome One's Evil Nature Through Great Effort - Paarthurnax
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.07.2018 - 23:01
كتب بواسطة Seranox, 19.07.2018 at 08:33

Here is my proof:

so petition the mods /admins to remove the Guest System / Alt System and fix it else its abusing your powers but hey Elijah still got most of the Former Hatefull members banned for what a NON member did only by stating he was doing it for "hatefull" wich is still unconfirmed as you know but hey when your buddy's whit the Mods you can do anything here am i right Alois?

Edit: - btw im not advocating for anyone being unbanned as i know "YOU" wont let that happen

Don't see why someone should be unbanned when their using alts anyways. I also don't unban people who are causing drama whenever their in a game with me. Make your own if you want him unbanned. As simple as that.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
07.08.2018 - 16:42
Supercraft0704
تم حذف الحساب
كتب بواسطة Alois, 19.07.2018 at 23:01

Here is my proof:

Don't see why someone should be unbanned when their using alts anyways. I also don't unban people who are causing drama whenever their in a game with me. Make your own if you want him unbanned. As simple as that.

Unban me
تحميل...
تحميل...
08.08.2018 - 00:19
كتب بواسطة Guest, 07.08.2018 at 16:42

كتب بواسطة Alois, 19.07.2018 at 23:01

Here is my proof:

Unban me

>Rouges King Alois
>Asks to be unbanned
تحميل...
تحميل...
25.09.2018 - 05:24
Ban the motherfcilomg s[;ppges,
تحميل...
تحميل...
29.09.2018 - 11:21
 4nic
A ROUG roug ed me in my new world empires game i of demand ban him
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

تحميل...
تحميل...
03.10.2018 - 17:35
4nic is a rogue, leaver, rp fag, rankist, ally fag, cw fag, ww1 fag, lotr fag, duel fag, and wall fucker. BAN HIM
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.10.2018 - 00:09
K I banned 4nic, his memes are horrible as well.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة