احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 5   تم الزيارة من: 49 users
31.03.2012 - 06:15
LDK
تم حذف الحساب
I have been playing this game for at least a year or so now. I trust this site with all.

But today i have been rung 10 times by a company that say that they are from Microsoft, Saying that do not go on this website since Everytime I go on this website my computer is downloading viruses without me knowing.

Of course i knew this was a pack of lies but i went ahead with it, and they asked me to go to computer and manage and then event viewer to show me how many viruses this game has downloaded to my pc.

They then told me to run "iexplore support.me". they told me a six digit code. Which they took over my pc.

I then asked them for there company name but they didnt tell me. But when you go to the "iexplore support.me" thing, it says there company name is " logmeinrescue".

I type this on google and the first link i get is this :

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=84480.0;wap2

Please visit this link. It is important for what i am going to say next.

If a bunch of people call you do not listen to them. They call from India pretending to be from microsoft. They wanted me to pay 150 pounds for a software that apparently would fix my computer. It is Bullshit. Do not listen to them. They will scare you at first but it is bullshit. When they talk to you first. Dont let them scare you. You scare them by saying you will report them to the local police station. Or maybe like the guy in the link, when the guy on the phone asks for your details... give your local police station address. That would teach them.

I think they're targetting afterwind users or maybe just picked me in general i dont know.

But i just give a warning since its good to warn others of bad things.

Hope this helps.
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.03.2012 - 06:21
Ofc that is probbably botnet service that takes over internet explorers security problems. same thing is achieved with programs like DarkComet, BlackShade, etc.
I've been doing same things a while back, and let me tell you, it's not only computer managment, but also you'll be part of DDoS attacks, data theft, identity theft, blackmailing, keylogging, passwords theft, spying on with webcam, etc.

You'll know this is happening when you're internet connection will be redicilousilly slow. Also there will be some procceses that despite if you use taskkill /f /pid x.exe, won't be able to kill it, or it will kill it and a second later it will reappear. This type of program is actually a Trojan Horse, obviusilly back-doored. Anyways get off the PC and get on another PC with internet and change EVERY password you have. Also get youreself anti-malware software to delete this program. If it doesn't find anything, it means the program is Crypted (Antivirus can't find it). In such event i reccomend you format you're pc

edit.: also if you run CMD as Administrator you can seek the Internet Protocol (IP) Adress from the person sending you program. You can do that by typing command netstat -nbt With it you can obvisuilly find alot of data, and you can also DDoS him too. however he might be behind a VPN/Proxy, so just ignore
----

扶桑帝国のために
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.03.2012 - 10:26
Just get Combofix and don't answer your phone unless you know who's calling, or if you want to record a Youtube prank video, simple as that. Good warning though.
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.03.2012 - 13:12
LDK
تم حذف الحساب
كتب بواسطة Garde, 31.03.2012 at 10:26

Just get Combofix and don't answer your phone unless you know who's calling, or if you want to record a Youtube prank video, simple as that. Good warning though.

cheers and btw combofix??
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.03.2012 - 13:34
كتب بواسطة Guest, 31.03.2012 at 13:12

كتب بواسطة Garde, 31.03.2012 at 10:26

cheers and btw combofix??

Combofix is a virus-remover, but I usually just say that when I mean protection software in general.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة