احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 5   تم الزيارة من: 17 users
01.04.2012 - 20:29
So I get that it's former Libyan fighters and that their trying to make Azawad a thing, but why? Are they trying to make it a country or just autonomous? If they were to make it a country, would it be added to /aw/?
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.04.2012 - 20:30
كتب بواسطة Garde, 01.04.2012 at 20:29

If they were to make it a country, would it be added to /aw/?

Most likely yes.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.04.2012 - 20:52
 YOBA
Oh yeah, LOL, /int/ was talking about that the other day. I don't know why everyone loves Gaddafi on that site, beats me really.

They are not trying to "make it a country", they are trying to take control of a country and change it to how they see fit. It's not Libyan fighters actually, it's the Tuareg people. A bunch of nomadic Berbers. Already rough men hardened by the conditions of the inner Sahara. At first they started out just seeking autonomy, but there are indications that they are now marching on the capital.

They'll probably carry out some sort of programme of ethnic cleansing or something like that if they get in power, and they've already captured a few key strategic locations. This is definitely a nationalist movement, despite what the media tries to pass it off as. I'm not sure what's worse really.

And unlike Libya, Western governments won't spend billions of dollars and waste loads of votes to put down this rebellion. Because they will see a very small return on their investments from a landlocked and very poor country with little oil to boot. The recent coup d'etat reflects the state of disarray Mali is in. I think the MLNA might just succeed and create the first officially Berber-speaking country. An interesting situation.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.04.2012 - 20:58
كتب بواسطة YOBA, 01.04.2012 at 20:52

Western governments won't spend billions of dollars and waste loads of votes to put down this rebellion. Because they will see a very small return on their investments from a landlocked and very poor country with little oil to boot.

This mean I can make army of 500 supporters and take control of Jamaica so I can take out all of its unwanted laws? Then change its form of Government from a Monarchy to Republic?
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.04.2012 - 21:02
كتب بواسطة YOBA, 01.04.2012 at 20:52

Oh yeah, LOL, /int/ was talking about that the other day. I don't know why everyone loves Gaddafi on that site, beats me really.

They are not trying to "make it a country", they are trying to take control of a country and change it to how they see fit. It's not Libyan fighters actually, it's the Tuareg people. A bunch of nomadic Berbers. Already rough men hardened by the conditions of the inner Sahara. At first they started out just seeking autonomy, but there are indications that they are now marching on the capital.

They'll probably carry out some sort of programme of ethnic cleansing or something like that if they get in power, and they've already captured a few key strategic locations. This is definitely a nationalist movement, despite what the media tries to pass it off as. I'm not sure what's worse really.

And unlike Libya, Western governments won't spend billions of dollars and waste loads of votes to put down this rebellion. Because they will see a very small return on their investments from a landlocked and very poor country with little oil to boot. The recent coup d'etat reflects the state of disarray Mali is in. I think the MLNA might just succeed and create the first officially Berber-speaking country. An interesting situation.

Tamazgha...IT HAS BEGUN.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة