C. Portugal
D. France
E. none of the above
F. All of the above.

>All of the above bellow none of the above
> It's right answer
08.04.2012 - 16:36
كتب بواسطة Cardinal Ouellet, 04.04.2012 at 08:24

Learster you forgot, that you were saved by the russians=)

Yes, this war was epic for you and you defeated the french and austrian army but the russian army was crushing your little country. Saved by a changes of monarch in russia.

I did not forget about it at all, just didn't mention it. After all the admiration of the Czar was only gained through hard fought battles and doesn't lessen Fredericks achievement, but reinforces it. Have to admit though that the Russians gave it to Prussia pretty badly.
I read Fredericks correspondence of that particular time in the war and it always amazes me to see how insecure he was prior to the Russians withdrawal. It wasn't like in these cheesy Hollywood movies when despite certain defeat the hero talks about fighting till the last bullet for the greater good and such hurrdurr, but instead Frederik was crying like a little bitch. About how two horses were shot dead beneath him, his coat was full of bullet holes, he just lost 45.000 men and still his worst luck was that he himself was still alive. He sounds like a little emo boy in that letter. But this makes me like him even more. Tells me he was just a man like you and me, but with much more responsibility.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة