احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 13   تم الزيارة من: 39 users
03.04.2012 - 14:58
I've seen SO many religions claiming oneself to be a god, well i've got news for you: you're not. You cannot (as stated by the aw religion handbook) make a religion after yourself, as that is an automatic invalidation of the actual religion.

Just wanted to throw that out there

-VAGlNEER, prophet of kolonelism
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.04.2012 - 15:29
Except ironailism
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.04.2012 - 15:30
Do Cults count as Religion?
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.04.2012 - 16:27
Where is this book? I would love 2 see it.

<LilDGoinIn God of Lillysum (I believe Lillysum has been along longer than kolonelism)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
04.04.2012 - 13:46
I am the lord of the church of hell and heven
تحميل...
تحميل...
04.04.2012 - 15:42
كتب بواسطة Deray YG, 03.04.2012 at 16:27

Where is this book? I would love 2 see it.

<LilDGoinIn God of Lillysum (I believe Lillysum has been along longer than kolonelism)

wrong. kolonelism was started in december of 2011, as soon as el_kolonel gave me his blessings
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
04.04.2012 - 16:40
كتب بواسطة VAGlNEER 2.0, 04.04.2012 at 15:42

wrong. kolonelism was started in december of 2011, as soon as el_kolonel gave me his blessings

Well at least I Lillysum has won the poll.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
04.04.2012 - 19:41
كتب بواسطة VAGlNEER 2.0, 03.04.2012 at 14:58

I've seen SO many religions claiming oneself to be a god, well i've got news for you: you're not. You cannot (as stated by the aw religion handbook) make a religion after yourself, as that is an automatic invalidation of the actual religion.

why not, Rameses did it, he spent 44 years conquering any new culture he found, cause that's how he rolled, and then spent 20 years being vain and building temples to himself, he even created a temple which showed an offering from Rameses the king to Rameses the god.

Seeing as you couldn't remove anything from a temple, only if you made it bigger, back in egyptian times, Rameses used to deep carve his name into other peoples temples over the original builders name, and claim he built them, then add to them a bit.

He was so vain that when he went to conquer Syria and his army fled, he claimed he defeated all 30 thousand men on his own, and built a temple to praise himself, he just wouldn't allow anything to dent his pride.

He had something like 100 wifes are some stupid shit, and lived for 96 years, his one wife he loved the most he built a temple for her, and 3 out of the for main statues were devoted to him.

So i say again, why can you not claim yourself to be a god? eh?
تحميل...
تحميل...
04.04.2012 - 20:14
كتب بواسطة nonames, 04.04.2012 at 19:41

كتب بواسطة VAGlNEER 2.0, 03.04.2012 at 14:58

why not, Rameses did it, he spent 44 years conquering any new culture he found, cause that's how he rolled, and then spent 20 years being vain and building temples to himself, he even created a temple which showed an offering from Rameses the king to Rameses the god.

Seeing as you couldn't remove anything from a temple, only if you made it bigger, back in egyptian times, Rameses used to deep carve his name into other peoples temples over the original builders name, and claim he built them, then add to them a bit.

He was so vain that when he went to conquer Syria and his army fled, he claimed he defeated all 30 thousand men on his own, and built a temple to praise himself, he just wouldn't allow anything to dent his pride.

He had something like 100 wifes are some stupid shit, and lived for 96 years, his one wife he loved the most he built a temple for her, and 3 out of the for main statues were devoted to him.

So i say again, why can you not claim yourself to be a god? eh?

And yet, on my last visit to heaven, Ramses was nowhere to be seen. This means that Ramses is burning in the depths of hell, a place where nobody, not even el kolonel HIMSELF would want to be. Sure, you can claim yourself to be a god, but like Ramses, you will burn in the depths of hell and el kolonel will spit on your face.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
04.04.2012 - 23:29
Vag speaks the truth sorry..all others are considered null and void
تحميل...
تحميل...
05.04.2012 - 00:00
كتب بواسطة Deray YG, 04.04.2012 at 20:38

Ok lets leave real races out of this plz.

Yes, only make fun of Afterwind ethnicitys (Byzantians, Elitians, Dalmati', Robloxians, Abes, Kanker Elysium LAWL, etc) : )
تحميل...
تحميل...
05.04.2012 - 00:24
كتب بواسطة Garde, 05.04.2012 at 00:00

Yes, only make fun of Afterwind ethnicitys (Byzantians, Elitians, Dalmati', Robloxians, Abes, Kanker Elysium LAWL, etc) : )

Oh plz don't make fun of teh Gods and Lilians plz.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
05.04.2012 - 01:35
BasedGod will smite all heretics
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة