احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 19   تم الزيارة من: 84 users
11.04.2012 - 03:11
 Desu
I DC'd 4 times so I lost aprox ~20 lines, but the rest is still golden. All the ...'s are other conversations inbetween, I obviously didn't save the useless stuff. This is about 200 lines total. The start of it is awesome.

LilDGoinIn: ok I'm just joking but come down ha to D-Town, I gotta surprise, yes of that kind, I'll fuck wit ya mind, yes that kind, I'm gully nigga, all I get is bigga
Kaliraa: You just said that you're a penis.
Kaliraa: Have fun with that.
LilDGoinIn: don't u see? I already hab, see dis 50? from ya gurl last night put it on ha tab
Kaliraa: I can sling rhyming words together too, you know.
Kaliraa: Yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Kaliraa: I'm so cool, look at me. Soon you will be history. Hah, no, not really. Although it just sounds like a song now, to the contrary.
Kaliraa: You'd better run! I'm coming after you with my gun! Wooooow! Meow! Yeah, you're gonna die! It's you I'm going to fry!
LilDGoinIn: nuttin but paint on mi body, I'm go hard in it, ya know what mi mean, grab ye mom in it, u know what mi mean
Kaliraa: This was just a parody, this whole thing. I'm not even rapping, I'm just using rhyming couplets.
LilDGoinIn: mek ha mo pro, 1 word, does u gotta go?
Kaliraa: You're going in what, hard? What a dumb tard. I thought you were a cow. Nonetheless, it's clear to me now.
LilDGoinIn: u mi hoe now, no mo places? where I cum now
Kaliraa: Cum into a statue. It's the only thing that will have you. I've asked all of the people here. You're nothing more than a fat deer.
Kaliraa: Rock what up? Clearly not your bed, that's already flown overhead.
Kaliraa: Because I flipped it. Where now can you sit?
Kaliraa: Clearly not your bed, because it's gone. You'd better say... So long.\
Kaliraa: I know you loved your bed. Why dont' you give it head?
LilDGoinIn: oh now ye rhyme? 2 wurd, me batween, I rub dat shit so long, I just go king mon
Kaliraa: Oh, right, you can't. Your bed looks smaller than an ant.
Kaliraa: (Because it's so far away. In the sky.)
LilDGoinIn: I'ma mek ya bedrock, mista flintstone, now I flip mi dreaklock, I hit a milestone
Kaliraa: Someone's mad that I flipped their bed, you can't even see it now, it's smaller than a bird.
Kaliraa: He tries to rhyme, but it all comes out as one huge... Turd
LilDGoinIn: flippin beds all day, gettin head all day, ain't no betta pla, what i gotta say
Kaliraa: Only, not, LilD. We've been over this, you see.
Kaliraa: Where would you get any head? It's obvious that you can't - you have no bed.
LilDGoinIn: alright play time over
Kaliraa: Going in? More like going out, like a trash bin.
Kaliraa: Incidentally, you see. Your bed just hit 303 (KM up in the air)
LilDGoinIn: so original where ya get that one. wal-mart
Kaliraa: You call me Wal-Mart, but, it's clear that you can't make a thing. You don't have money, not even enough to buy a ring.
Kaliraa: Jealous of my many products, my various goods... Go back to your own place, your own hood.
LilDGoinIn: which one?
LilDGoinIn: the product "Kid beer" wuz a hit
Kaliraa: The frozen goods isle, clearly. You're not even rhyming now, it's quite sickly
Kaliraa: Fuck all the other isles, they're just lame. They don't have ice cream, they don't got game.
Kaliraa: Who needs shampoo? Not me, clearly, because I have all the frozen mountain dew.
Kaliraa: They actually had that in a Wal-Mart near me, once. Anyway. Good game.
Kaliraa: It wasn't real mountain dew, just a popsicle flavoured like it.
~Acquiesce: kaliraa went from the hater to the rap master
LilDGoinIn: Ice cream? what ye 5? u dead is what I strive, I won't take this shit from a wannabe nigga, I-20, T.I. who you wanna be nigga? I go rasta but seriously I am teh masta
Kaliraa: LilD, I thought you were dead! With all of your talk of made-up head.
Kaliraa: Go lie on the floor, and don't get up anymore.
Kaliraa: It's clear that I've defeated you. You're like a pikachu. A level five one, I mean. The one that hides out in the green.
LilDGoinIn: 20 line ain't nuttin bro, when i win is when u see mi go, U washed up like dem 2 girls in 1 cup
LilDGoinIn: oh bless u whigga, 1,2, u can't kill this nigga
Kaliraa: Twenty lines ain't nothing, you say? Look at what you've done, the beds you've flipped. The contrary, see, you may.
LilDGoinIn: 1 0 5 ,like Pit, u just be talkin charlie shit
Kaliraa: You refer to Charlie Sheen? Seriously, I mean...
LilDGoinIn: kepp em short like dat jewish mort, 1 man I tie down a whole fort, real nigga know his limits, but I have no limits
Kaliraa: Oh, so, you like the short ones, eh? I can't say this is a surprise, I've known this all day.

DC
LilDGoinIn: am a gawd nigga, six pack wit a ripped figga, what u gonna say? blow up ya house, where ya gonna stay, OG get money wit a SK

(someone quoted me that while I was Dc'd)

LilDGoinIn: rappin all day, fuckin all night, i murk money, ya get raped all day, call it turks money, all that dew shit is ya got? where ya live ya fappin frot
Kaliraa: Fucking who, LilDG? Do you expect us to believe that, really?
Kaliraa: You say I get raped. That's clearly a lie, because it's you who gets raped, I have it on tape.
Kaliraa: I HATE YOU SO MUCH FML
Kaliraa: STOP RUINING ALL OF MY MOMENTS
LilDGoinIn: 3 pounds a weed and ain't high yet, don't be up ha, U ain't gawd yet, Give me moar hoes my whigga, Desu> is u a white nhyega?
LilDGoinIn: oh Japanese, mi bad, Holy war wit Houdini and he call it Jihad
Kaliraa: 3 pounds of weed is a lot, you know. That weighs almost as much as you, you hoe.
Kaliraa: The implication is that you're weak. I have no clue, you're rather meek.

..dc..
Got this quoted from someone else
LilDGoinIn: 135 of pure fappin muscle, pick up 200 wit mi arms and it still ain't nough, went to 5 gallons of fappin paint, but the ya hole hood ain't nough

LilDGoinIn: Nateballer a fappin GW gawd, other niggas won't go dat hawd
Kaliraa: No one uses those anymore, they're like using a horse. You could just use a car, one that is Norse.
LilDGoinIn: norse ain't no fucking wurd, I pick Jamaica, take de wurld
Houdini: According to Ahmedinejad I am king of afterwind
Kaliraa: Never heard of the Norse, you curr? They were an ancient people, hurr durr.
LilDGoinIn: since now mi nigga, i gib mi cln mates weed mi nigga, get high all day mi nigga
LilDGoinIn: SU in di house niggas, all teh noob run lek mouse mi niggas
Kaliraa: LILD, I can't even hear what you're saying, besides admitting that you weigh as much as a house. Please stop, your ability to flip beds is akin to a mouse.

LilDGoinIn: Houdini be nigga hatin, VAGlNGEER, Russian nigga datin, 1 wurd, why dis nigga hatin?
Kaliraa: VAGINEER is a pretty cool guy, you know. He's far better than you. You're a tool, you're a hoe.
Kaliraa: A hate infused hoe, one that doesn't even garden correctly. That's what you are, I can't say it but directly.
LilDGoinIn: alright Kali back te state, flippin mi bed won't happen m8, december 2012, get the date, end of wurld, Lil2012, give me 8
Kaliraa: Pfft, LilD, you're like a bed yourself; just waiting to be flipped. I can do it with ease, as surely as (oh god, this doesn't work) the faucet drips.
Kaliraa: They should have thrown you out the window, you're like a moudly slice of bread. You cry out with false accusations, but you still don't get any head.
LilDGoinIn: Kali sayin hoe all day get anoder wurd, Lil a nigga, thats what u fuckin heard, I, flip yo mamas bed alnight, you know she got it tight, Nigga in dis, thats right I been dis
Kaliraa: Holy shit. ONE BED!
Kaliraa: My mother's bed? You're clearly overcompensating for not getting any head.
Kaliraa: I can lift as many beds as I want, thousands! Millions! Meanwhile, you sit on the floor with all of your tales of gold bullion.
Kaliraa: Need I remind you, this wasn't true yesterday. No, it's only true now, because I've flipped your bed today.
Kaliraa: Most people could take their bed down; not you. You're as strong as a really weak clown.
Kaliraa: And, oddly enough, that isn't strong at all. You even made fun of me for owning a mall.
LilDGoinIn: through your lyrics over da hill, rappin like a kid won't get ya the deal, real gangsta niggas in here, Yo gurl, dis gawd has been dere
Kaliraa: You've been here, sure, that's true I'll admit. But in all of these times, not one bed have you flipped.
Kaliraa: Compare our scores, LilD, look. You've flipped no beds, the same as the pages on a book.
ds3scud: wow. that was doctor suess
Kaliraa: Lol, you've JUST NOW NOTICED, Ds3?
Kaliraa: Just give up, you're not even a real person. The score counter for the number of beds I've flipped... It's burstin'.
LilDGoinIn: Kali teach no one how to dougie, ya stole from soulja's mummy, u thank u won? man u funny,

dc

LilDGoinIn: LilD, LilDomination, all ya an abomination, I breathe life, motuh to mouth resesitation, now 4 teh OG vacatin
Kaliraa: A useless one, too. You can't flip beds, and you go "moo."

ds3scud: all thia hait about beds
ds3scud: wtf
ds3scud: your all retards

Kaliraa: Ds3, you call me a retard, I'll ask you a question. In all of this time, how many beds have you flipped... Do you know with you you're messing?
LilDGoinIn: if u been flippin beds, y is still dare, I been ha postin threads, get the fuck off mi dreads
LilDGoinIn: an Explicit Riddim, its Jamaican nigga can't fuck wit em
Kaliraa: I can multitask, LilD. You're like a buffoon, with the strength of a pea.
Kaliraa: I can flip beds all day, can you really the same say?
LilDGoinIn: he ain't flippin nigga, u be trippin nigga, Lil dis bitch, Lil fuck his bitch, I put it on my hood, enjoy dis while u could
Kaliraa: LILD, you think I'm tripping, you think I'm tripping off walls. The truth is, it's you who's tripping, you who's tripping balls.

dc

Kaliraa: You'd better be screaming, FML, because soon, it's your bed which'll be leaning.
fatmanslegacy: that doesnt rhyme
Kaliraa: And then you'll have no where to sit, you'll die of exaustion, it'll be real quit.
Kaliraa: SCREAMING. LEANING.
LilDGoinIn: ha say 1 word u think u rhymin whigga? 2 verses think you flyin whigga? hell to the no, Lil Hater dance wat me doe, oops, I was gettin doe, c'mon whigga, what the fuck u know
Kaliraa: You say that nothing do I know, you're really just a dumb hoe. I can rhyme as many verses as I want, I'd like to see who you daunt. This is the third verse, you see. It's made by yours truly, me.
Kaliraa: HAHA OUTDO THAT.
fatmanslegacy: hoe=prostitute or tool ?
Kaliraa: I could go on, do you want me to? It's just you who's arse will be blue
Kaliraa: (Not sure if that makes any sense, but, whatever.)
Kaliraa: Tool, FML>
Kaliraa: A dumb tool. A useless hoe that can't even garden right.
Kaliraa: Like... It MAKES weeds when you use it.
fatmanslegacy: hoes dont garde
Kaliraa: Whatever
LilDGoinIn: oh? again wit dat hoe whigga? I'm the quaterback, we all know u just the runninback, Star of this game Lil get it from fame, Pro rapper I split yo verse and hack ya
Kaliraa: I'm not a farmer.
fatmanslegacy: -.- do you have to use whigga or nigga in every verse you are flying off course man
Kaliraa: Whigga isn't even a word. God, dear lord. I don't even play football, if I did, though... It wouldn't be with you, you have no dough. Star, you say? A star would actually get some pay. You say
Kaliraa: the same things in every line, but you can't do anything, you can't even pay a fine.
fatmanslegacy: ^horrible
Kaliraa: NO ONE CARES FML
Kaliraa: THIS IS A PARODY
Kaliraa: GOSH

SO MANY BEDS HAVE BEEN FLIPPED AT THIS POINT.
fatmanslegacy: i dont even know what beds are man
LilDGoinIn: man dat was worse den old Mc donald and his farm, haha these petty verses bring me no harm, I'ma fuckin gawd, even when I'm sleepin I go fuckin hard
Kaliraa: You fuck sheets? That's not even a real boast, that isn't even leet.
Kaliraa: Old Mac Donald actually had a farm. You have nothing, not even a barn.
Kaliraa: If you did, you'd sleep in the hay. Because, you, with your bed have had to pay.
LilDGoinIn: man what the hell was that, I gotta skinney nigga wit 10x yo flow, if u got one, likr DJ Khaled bitch I'm on on
Kaliraa: You boast about your "flow..." C'mon now, that's not even a real go.
Kaliraa: Stop talking about your dick, it's not even visible, it's smaller than a spike on a mace. Meanwhile, my stack of beds that I've flipped... You can see that from space.
LilDGoinIn: YGMG, leader of teh generation, I make a tour over ya fuckin nation, I spread my Lilversial flow,
LilDGoinIn: u've flipped no beds, gotten no head, all I say is, get the fuck 2 bed
Kaliraa: You should really just leave. Talking about something no one else can see, for me, it's a huge pet peeve.
Kaliraa: BUT DONT SHOW ME
Kaliraa: You just repeat my own lines; are you sure you're old enough to be online?
Kaliraa: You claim to be running the show; you can't even flip any beds no mo'.
LilDGoinIn: Bitch u got no flow, ya like a major domino, I push ya over, get off me fuckin shoulder,
Kaliraa: I DONT WANT ANY FLOW
Kaliraa: SERIOUSLY
Kaliraa: I love dominos, but I'm not one, even though I keep pushing YOU around. Your rhymes, they're rickety, if I pushed them over, like your beds, they'd all fall down.
LilDGoinIn: I see ya copyin text from other thing, always usin bing, just mek ya own thing
Kaliraa: No one uses bing, seriously, it's for losers. Google's where it's at, despite all of your perusing.

RobloxianMall: What the fuck, you guys suck. Why are you rapping, what's even happening? I know what's happening, two little bitches on syringes. I know both of your beds are broken on their hinges.
Stomach Ulcers: >roblo
Kaliraa: ^

LilDGoinIn: I'ma fuck you like I did Houdini, now let me pass the frebee
Houdini: >like I did Houdini
Houdini: check duel history bro
LilDGoinIn: I let u win

LilDGoinIn: tell me where u live
Houdini: St.Louis
LilDGoinIn: where dat?

Desu: lild you lost so hard
LilDGoinIn: not
Desu: You lost SO FUCKING HARD lmfao. I saved some of those lines, like, holy shit Lild got DROPPED.
LilDGoinIn: ?
Desu: 1 vs 1? We'll see
LilDGoinIn: AW or rap?
LilDGoinIn: Kaliraa's lines looked like they were made by a 10 year old

Kaliraa: It was all a parody, you know. I wasn't trying.
Kaliraa: I have never rapped before, rofl.

LilDGoinIn: his lines were all about the same thing
LilDGoinIn: flippin beds derp, u hoe herp
Desu: LOL no lild, his lines were actually great.
Desu: They actually made sense instead of "nigga nigga nigga"

Kaliraa: My raps = Dr. Seuss. Seriously, look at them again.

Totally 5/5.
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 03:15
All those fucking beds, flipped to fuck. LilD isn't sleeping tonight.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 03:21
The ironic thing is that LilD is probably going to get a good night's sleep, and I'm not. I'm not going to get to sleep at all.
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 08:20
 Acquiesce (مراقب)
I formally pronounce this thread to be an Afterwind historical monument. So much lulz
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 08:49
I can tell this is to troll me. Desu....... You have failed. Besides in the begining I was just doin shit to piss off Kaliraa. Wasn't making anything real until the end.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 09:27
 YOBA
Xaxaxa this is the best thread in Afterwind period.

LilD= hater
Kaliraa= rap m4st0r

DEAL WITH IT.

LilD occasionally comes up with a good line but he just can't rhyme things, plus he sucks at rap battles because the stuff he raps about it completely unrelated. You need to watch 8 Mile and take some pro tips from Eminem, cuz you got dropped foo'!
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 10:50
كتب بواسطة YOBA, 11.04.2012 at 09:27

LilD= hater
Kaliraa= rap m4st0r

DEAL WITH IT.

no, LilD is gawd to u Mr.

LilD occasionally comes up with a good line but he just can't rhyme things, plus he sucks at rap battles because the stuff he raps about it completely unrelated. You need to watch 8 Mile and take some pro tips from Eminem, cuz you got dropped foo'!

You must not see where I rhymed thew words. (Why I want voice) Also I was just trying to troll in the begining. Wasn't going for any gold. + mi neva lose.

DEAL WITH IT!
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 12:26
Amazing desu u are awesome. i got into trouble laughing in class. good job with the freestyle kaliraa, took lilD down to da gutter!

135 ponds of pure fapping muscle...i died...haha
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 12:47
 YOBA
كتب بواسطة Boys_Noize, 11.04.2012 at 12:26
i got into trouble laughing in class.

Dat Canadian education where they allow students to browse stupidity-tier forum boards in class...
----
YOBA:
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 13:11
Its called university yoba!
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 14:39
كتب بواسطة Boys_Noize, 11.04.2012 at 13:11

Ok thats the worst insult I've evr heard...... I'm sorry, it just is.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 14:50
 YOBA
كتب بواسطة Boys_Noize, 11.04.2012 at 13:11

A youth-oriented and bydło-approved university, successful troll is successful.
----
YOBA:
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 14:53
1v1 me, LilD.

Also, I didn't even notice the part where you said...

"LilDGoinIn: I'ma fuck you like I did Houdini, now let me pass the frebee
Houdini: >like I did Houdini
Houdini: check duel history bro
LilDGoinIn: I let u win"

That was pretty funny. Haha. Haha.
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.04.2012 - 16:44
كتب بواسطة Kaliraa, 11.04.2012 at 14:53

That was pretty funny. Haha. Haha.

that was my intent
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.04.2012 - 22:44
 Desu
كتب بواسطة Deray YG, 11.04.2012 at 10:50

LilD= hater
Kaliraa= rap m4st0r

DEAL WITH IT.

no, LilD is gawd to u Mr.

You must not see where I rhymed thew words. (Why I want voice) Also I was just trying to troll in the begining. Wasn't going for any gold. + mi neva lose.

DEAL WITH IT!

You need to deal with that you lost so hard lolol. Read it again and lol'd. Such a beating you were given. Also no this wasn't to troll you, it was just to record and laugh at you
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.04.2012 - 23:24
That..was.. lame..

LilD's rhymes are worst than all time.
Dude aint got a fly bone in his body, hes worst than a mime
Professing a 2nd grades vocabulary, shit, thats fine
Blasting the world, that hes the illest, go whine

kidUSA hittin the dictionary, for he aint blind.
expanding how to get pinned, his unforgiving words.
in that never ending exploration of his lyrical mind
So that when he speaks to the wind he floats with the birds.

So if you hear LilD perpetrated his false prophecy more.
Laugh your ass off, while you fall to the floor.
And remember what that true prophet said. knockin' at your door
kidUSA just laid LilD to bed. whore.
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.04.2012 - 00:01
كتب بواسطة FrancisL.Sampson, 13.04.2012 at 23:24

That..was.. lame..

So if you hear LilD perpetrated his false prophets more.

Alright I think I've had enough from this wanna be nigga, I got the beat gun and I'm pullin on the trigga, wanna step up to my level ya need ta grow a little bigga, cut all the music shit out, we know you ain't a singa, like I'm scared of a lilfat ass who can't even watch his figga,

You tryin to sell those dope ass lyrics and the people want their money back, most unstable flow I've eva seen you shit will pop like a air sack, You should give up, everyone know yo lyrics whack, They'll get brushed away like a peace of plague, Say you a god, you ain't got enough power fa a jumpin jack,

If ya want terrible lyrics go to kidUSA, even though we started I got you written like an essay, in the future you gonna be servin me like a valet, don't botha tryin to beat me cuz they ain't no way, Lil won but yo small ass can call it foul play.

If you need help on what the beat was kinda like click here to see the beat I was listen to when I made it. (Yeah I got to lazy to make my own.)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.04.2012 - 00:21
كتب بواسطة Deray YG, 14.04.2012 at 00:01

كتب بواسطة FrancisL.Sampson, 13.04.2012 at 23:24

That..was.. lame..

So if you hear LilD perpetrated his false prophets more.

Alright I think I've had enough from this wanna be nigga, I got the beat gun and I'm pullin on the trigga, wanna step up to my level ya need ta grow a little bigga, cut all the music shit out, we know you ain't a singa, like I'm scared of a lilfat ass who can't even watch his figga,

You tryin to sell those dope ass lyrics and the people want their money back, most unstable flow I've eva seen you shit will pop like a air sack, You should give up, everyone know yo lyrics whack, They'll get brushed away like a peace of plague, Say you a god, you ain't got enough power fa a jumpin jack,

If ya want terrible lyrics go to kidUSA, even though we started I got you written like an essay, in the future you gonna be servin me like a valet, don't botha tryin to beat me cuz they ain't no way, Lil won but yo small ass can call it foul play.

Startin off right, or wrong, depeding on if you actually ever heard a rap battle. but shoot. this white boy going to give it a try

LilD thinks that black has him pegged as a winner,
when truth be told, he aint serving nothing but dinner.
I could sound lyrically stunted like a wh-wh-whigga, but i got respect for myself, so i shall pronouce this shit BIGGER

LilD, your lyrically stunted like a mole rat
Diggin around hoppin kids be thinkin your phat
When if you simply gazed upon your own scat
you would realize you come across lyrically flat

I could rhyme in straight form just for you
So you could keep pace with what i need to do
But im going to throw it up a little
To see if we cant keep you amazed
and get you to realize you aint lyrically crazed
but you need to contain your own spittle
So go ahead and fiddget and fiddle

Kids throw words together all day
Yoyoyo, nigga heyheyhey
So after this point, i aint gunna be so misgivin
Im leaving you in the dust
left to wallow and rust
because i do this shit for a livin
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.04.2012 - 01:11
كتب بواسطة FrancisL.Sampson, 14.04.2012 at 00:21

Startin off right, or wrong, depeding on if you actually ever heard a rap battle. but shoot. this white boy going to give it a try

LilD thinks that black has him pegged as a winner,
when truth be told, he aint serving nothing but dinner.
I could sound lyrically stunted like a wh-wh-whigga, but i got respect for myself, so i shall pronouce this shit BIGGER

LilD, your lyrically stunted like a mole rat
Diggin around hoppin kids be thinkin your phat
When if you simply gazed upon your own scat
you would realize you come across lyrically flat

I could rhyme in straight form just for you
So you could keep pace with what i need to do
But im going to throw it up a little
To see if we cant keep you amazed
and get you to realize you aint lyrically crazed
but you need to contain your own spittle
So go ahead and fiddget and fiddle

Kids throw words together all day
Yoyoyo, nigga heyheyhey
So after this point, i aint gunna be so misgivin
Im leaving you in the dust
left to wallow and rust
because i do this shit for a livin

Alright 1st off copy pastin shit shit don't make it yours, ya messin wit a veteran of the wars, man I call yo shit underscores, you call yo self smart, but you can't even count past yo fours, the lyrics you write are the ones that give me bores,

C'mon a white boy sayin nigga, please, is you really black or does yo skin got the pink disease, yo flow is like butta, I can cut though it with ease, I'ma flood you like a boat call yo shit underseas, actin like you pro but you ain't got no expertise, what you post is pure shit, I'm not the only one who agrees,

You just start rappin and you say ya do it for a livin, man fuck you and my people ain't forgivin, man you be dreamin, can't take anymore? I know who I'm killin

tryin ta act all gangsta, man what else ya fakin, I'ma send yo racist ass to 1940's Berlin, now that my warm ups over I think its time for me to begin,

like your little ass can eat for dinner, put em up and I know you ain't a sinner, this ain't no place for a beginner, stop resistin we all know I'm prize winner, I be postin big while yo dope shit is thinner,

but now a real nigga came, I got couple words, hold still while I aim, I'm breakin off this shit and I'm blowin through yo brain, but hold I'm givin ya a chance ta disclaim,

The thrown is mine why don't you just go build a shrine, oh what you want peace now? hell no I decline, what up with dem gay ass pants? oh they were Kalvin Klein, give up rap runs deep through my bloodline, if you want the beef come and step up to the frontline, here I'll let you draw the line, first move and I push u back to the Rhine, I keep em verses comin like an assembly line, ya all red now like a blush wine,

I'ma go to sleep for now, and I might be online a bit late tomorrow cuz I have some stuff to do.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة