احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 6   تم الزيارة من: 55 users

إستطلاع للرأي

Just curious, what kind of government is your clan?

Democracy (Everyone votes)
Republic (Representatives decide)
Monarchy (King/Leader decides)
Oligarchy (Leaders decide)
Communism (Everyone is equal in power)
Anarchy (No "real" government)
Authoritarian (Forced opinions)
Geniocracy (Clan dedicated to training)
Technocracy (Ruled by officers)

مجموع الأصوات: 24
14.04.2012 - 23:19
Attempt 2! Most clans rely on the leader(s) to decide what goes on and who they CW i'd suspect, but i'm just curious how other clans are running things nowadays. The examples I gave above were the most common I would guess AW would have. If your clan has more than one leader, and the leaders decide what goes on, your clan is a Tecnocracy. If everyone votes and majority wins, Democracy. If selected Reps vote, Republic. If only one leader decides, Monarchy. If everyone decides together, Communism. If you're wondering why i'm asking a weird question like this, i'm trying to see how more successful clans are running so I may think of a way to start building Jericho² up.
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.04.2012 - 00:14
Broligarchy
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.04.2012 - 00:25
Also tectocracy is not a word and technocracy means something else, while I see the geniocracy characterising for training coalitions I can't see the republic as selected people voting in your post in contrast to the representative in the poll.
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.04.2012 - 00:36
كتب بواسطة Aristosseur, 15.04.2012 at 00:25

Also tectocracy is not a word and technocracy means something else, while I see the geniocracy characterising for training coalitions I can't see the republic as selected people voting in your post in contrast to the representative in the poll.

I know: I copy/pasted the message from the first thread, and have yet to fix tecto and Republic.
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 00:41
Republic
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 08:05
 YOBA
I'd say it's closer to anarchy, though there are some elements of oligarchy. Then again, leaders make up about 50% or of Byzantia's members at any time. The leaders definitely listen to everyone though and heartily greet new members.

Then again, these forms or government don't really apply to us, as the only decisions we ever take are "Should we check if any coalitions are not afraid to CW us?" and "Should we put this quote on the quote wall?".
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة