احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 11   تم الزيارة من: 42 users
15.04.2012 - 20:50
Okay, so my Algebra teacher gives us notes sheets right? Well, they usually consist of "Welcome to section 8-8, we will learn Factoring by Grouping" and then 3 examples. Now, it usually doesn't even explain how to do the problems, it just gives examples that you have to fucking decode like you're goddamned Indiana Jones. The kicker, is that if HAVE to waste your time decoding this shit, because he checks to see you're using his notes. Now, last Tuesday Jesus must have made the section 8-6 notes, because it actually gave a step-by-step process on how to do the damned thing. When i read it I was like "Holy shit! did he finally realize that the old sheets were what was causing his work-related stress???" and that one note sheet took me about 10 minutes to memorize, and now every problem from 8-6 I can do no problem, minus the damned GCF, but that's my fault. Anyways, the next note sheet we got, 8-7, had the fucking steps absent. What, does the bastard get a kick out of watching the class cry with joy, then watching them scream and kick as he takes the good notes away? And what I find fucking hilarious, is that he's actually making it a stress on his job because everyone always has to ask him too many questions. I've used youtube videos instead of his notes before, and even though it's a fucking college hipster explaining it while sipping java, I find it more practical and easier to understand than this Hieroglyphic shit my teacher hands out. And the kicker, is that tomorrow he expects me to know how to do three chapters worth of notes, plus 4 more for another quiz I missed. Sorry for the rant, I just had to put this down somewhere. Kthxbai
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.04.2012 - 21:30
Sounds like something fruit would do with a hooker...
----
كتب بواسطة NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.04.2012 - 21:33
كتب بواسطة DURRHUNTER, 15.04.2012 at 21:30

I love references to stupid things we've done. 5/5
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.04.2012 - 21:51
كتب بواسطة Garde, 15.04.2012 at 21:33

كتب بواسطة DURRHUNTER, 15.04.2012 at 21:30

I love references to stupid things we've done. 5/5

hehe
----
كتب بواسطة NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 00:24
I've seen this happen 80 times
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 08:19
 YOBA
LOL, I had the same thing with my chemistry teacher in high school. Her room got renovated one year and the old whiteboard was removed to make way for a SMARTBoard (an interactive whiteboard, runs off of the computer).

Unfortunately, she never got the hang of computers and she could spend 5 minutes just trying to write on it. Worst of all, she would always give out the scanned notes in handwritten form. Now, this was about 99% more commitment than the other teachers put into their lessons.

But her handwriting was horrendous, and the notes were either really good or huge-arse walls of text. They wouldn't be copied out of a textbook but Jesus they were badly laid out at times. And that was really the only resource we were given to revise from. At least she was an excellent teacher when speaking and the nerdy guy I sat next to helped me out a lot as well as going to a bunch of afterschool sessions (those really did it for me, otherwise I would be clueless), so I got an A in my Additional Chemistry exam and a B in the Extension Chemistry exam (which was really fucking hard) at the end of High School!
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 17:02
كتب بواسطة YOBA, 16.04.2012 at 08:19

the nerdy guy I sat next to helped me out a lot

You make them do your work for you too? But to get this straight I never study, I hate school, and when ever I can I cheat.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 18:11
I should mention, I find the work easy AFTER I take the test. Irony ;_;
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 18:29
The-Scorch
تم حذف الحساب
My Geometry teachers like this. She also makes power points for class every day and manages to flip diagrams upside down and backwards... She said she must have copy and pasted wrong...
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 18:35
كتب بواسطة Guest, 16.04.2012 at 18:29

My Geometry teachers like this. She also makes power points for class every day and manages to flip diagrams upside down and backwards... She said she must have copy and pasted wrong...

Woah. You sure she's not tripping on some bad acid? Seriously, even in Elementary School when we did those stupid PowerPoints with colors and Text effects I never experienced anything that absurd. (Now I use Sony Vegas and The Internet, like a good mortal should :3)
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.04.2012 - 18:39
كتب بواسطة Guest, 16.04.2012 at 18:29

manages to flip diagrams upside down and backwards...

I've done this a couple times before. You just have to be really far off task to do it. (Like playing Bloody Knuckles, Spider, or who flinches first and also happen to be by a computer with your project up.)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة