احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 22   تم الزيارة من: 48 users
17.04.2012 - 12:35
Ask questions, I am going to answer them wrong.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 12:47
On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the AK47 and the RPG-7?
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 12:50
AK-47 10/10, not sure why I have that crappy minigun, remove it valve.

RPG-7 1/10, little baby have it too much, not sure why.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 13:34
are you still mad?
----
كتب بواسطة Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
كتب بواسطة tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 13:43
Explain in full-detail why Communism died out. Must be exactly 25000 words, and must explain important parts of the history of Communism such as Lenin, Containment and USSR. This is due on 4/20/12.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 13:56
 YOBA
كتب بواسطة Garde, 17.04.2012 at 13:43

[...] important parts of the history of Communism such as [...] Containment

Dat lack of knowledge about the history of Communism leading one to believe Containment is that important...
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 14:02
كتب بواسطة Fruit, 17.04.2012 at 13:34

are you still mad?

Are you talking to me?

If me = no, but I just saw I was kicked from Fruit is Manly?
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 14:18
كتب بواسطة YOBA, 17.04.2012 at 13:56

[...] important parts of the history of Communism such as [...] Containment

Dat lack of knowledge about the history of Communism leading one to believe Containment is that important...

From the American perspective, it was in fact what lead to many wars and many dead.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 14:26
كتب بواسطة Fruit, 17.04.2012 at 13:34

are you still mad?

Dah.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 14:27

Explain in full-detail why Communism died out. Must be exactly 25000 words, and must explain important parts of the history of Communism such as Lenin, Containment and USSR. This is due on 4/20/12.

USSR fell because scout is spy.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 14:27
 YOBA
How do people in Russia get girlfriends?
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 14:33
كتب بواسطة YOBA, 17.04.2012 at 14:27

By raping them.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 18:19
كتب بواسطة Heavy wpns. guy, 17.04.2012 at 14:33

كتب بواسطة YOBA, 17.04.2012 at 14:27

By raping them.

amen
----
كتب بواسطة NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 18:49
In Soviet Russia, does car drive you?
----
Qui non proficit, deficit. UCR 5/5/11-2/14/12. 6/17/12 - Coniunctum, sumus invicta.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2012 - 18:59
كتب بواسطة TDFall, 17.04.2012 at 18:49

I remember this.
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.04.2012 - 00:29
كتب بواسطة TDFall, 17.04.2012 at 18:49

Dah.
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.04.2012 - 00:56

Yea, except Communism did not die out.. We still have the Chicom's ((Chinese Communist's)) and America has adopted some Communistic aspects ((Tax the people who earn their money more, so that the bums get more free stuff)). **note. not only are the super rich not paying tax's((Warren Buffet makes over 10x the money his secretary does, but uses every tax loophole on the books to get away with paying less than the bare minimum in tax's, and actually stands to gain if the Buffet Tax is passed as legislation)), but the middle class is being taxed out of existence((the people who actually work hard to earn their money, but dont have access to the type of tax loopholes that the super rich do))*
Along with the countless other communistic cultures around the world.

All I can really say, is its a sad world when Russia is more democratic than America =/ ((note. Russia is not democratic, just more-so than America))
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.04.2012 - 06:24
كتب بواسطة FrancisL.Sampson, 18.04.2012 at 00:56

Yea, except Communism did not die out.. We still have the Chicom's ((Chinese Communist's)) and America has adopted some Communistic aspects ((Tax the people who earn their money more, so that the bums get more free stuff)). **note. not only are the super rich not paying tax's((Warren Buffet makes over 10x the money his secretary does, but uses every tax loophole on the books to get away with paying less than the bare minimum in tax's, and actually stands to gain if the Buffet Tax is passed as legislation)), but the middle class is being taxed out of existence((the people who actually work hard to earn their money, but dont have access to the type of tax loopholes that the super rich do))*

All I can really say, is its a sad world when Russia is more democratic than America =/ ((note. Russia is not democratic, just more-so than America))

Is this what Americans actually believe? Hahahahahah.
----
كتب بواسطة Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.04.2012 - 07:40
كتب بواسطة Barrymore, 18.04.2012 at 06:24

كتب بواسطة FrancisL.Sampson, 18.04.2012 at 00:56

? which part did you not comprehend properly? ? just woundering, because there are facts and statistics for all of the above ^..
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.04.2012 - 07:50
Well a few major points:
Taxing the rich is not a communist trait. It's the trait of any society in the world. I may be making a sweeping generalisation but I'd be really interested to see evidence of a single nation that taxes the poor more than the rich (in terms of net and relative income, I'm being generous here).

"Along with the countless other communistic cultures around the world." Such as?

"Russia more democratic than US". This was the biggy. You can't possibly believe that even as an opinion and you'll find no facts at all to back that up. No matter what you may believe the US is and will remain one of the most free nations on the planet especially when compared to autocratic states like Russia. You are incredibly lucky to be born in the US and if you actually left your country to see the world outside you'd realise how lucky you have it.

No evidence given, all opinions. In an exam I'd give you an E.
----
كتب بواسطة Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.04.2012 - 08:08
كتب بواسطة Barrymore, 18.04.2012 at 07:50

Well a few major points:
Taxing the rich is not a communist trait. It's the trait of any society in the world. I may be making a sweeping generalisation but I'd be really interested to see evidence of a single nation that taxes the poor more than the rich (in terms of net and relative income, I'm being generous here).

"Along with the countless other communistic cultures around the world." Such as?

"Russia more democratic than US". This was the biggy. You can't possibly believe that even as an opinion and you'll find no facts at all to back that up. No matter what you may believe the US is and will remain one of the most free nations on the planet especially when compared to autocratic states like Russia. You are incredibly lucky to be born in the US and if you actually left your country to see the world outside you'd realise how lucky you have it.

No evidence given, all opinions. In an exam I'd give you an E.

Yes. no country tax's the poor like the rich, but my point is that, the super rich are not paying tax's ((for the most part)) and instead the burden is falling on the middle class ((people like me)), who work hard for a living ((i worked in the oil field, working 12 hour days and the government took just under half of my paycheck every pay period)), and then pay the majority of the tax's, so the lower income people can get federal benifits ((Food stamps, the government paying their rent, just to name a few)).. I dont know about you, but that sounds awfully communistic to me.. Tell the poor to tax the rich, so they get their fair share of the pie((instead of working for it)), but in reality all the tax's fall the middle class, and the rich get richer((rich in this sense does not mean a man and wife who earn 250,000 a year. it means the single person making 500,000+ a year)) and this legislating ObamaCare ((as it has been dubbed)) is straight communistic. ((fun fact, when America was truely free, we had the biggest middle class in the world.. but as it stands today, the middle class in AmeriKa is dissapearing extremly fast))

China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, Veitnam.. Just to name a few other communist culters out there..

Russia does have moments were even in their autocratic state where they appear more democratic than the U.S... I could find stuff for you, if you really have no means of doing it yourself to prove the point..

Im lucky to have been born in the U.S.??? Lets see.. Um.. No.. Uncle Sam ((the Tax Man a.k.a. the federal government)) is revoking U.S. citizens passports so they cannot leave the U.S. is they owe the IRS money ((this has been done in respones to the FLOOD of americans giving up their american citizenship to escape the unfair tax's and laws,, what do i mean by unfair tax's and laws you might ask.. WELL an ILLEGAL MEXICUNT can steal my job and has to pay no tax's for working that job,, Instead I have to pay more tax's to compensate for that ILLEGAL MEXICUNT.. And if that ILLEGAL MEXICUNT gets pulled over drinking and driving, he gets off with AT MOST a $50 fine, and a slap on the wrist, whereas if i get caught drinking and driving, I have to pay upwards of $500 ((exculding court costs)), and have to take a class about how drinking and driving is bad, and have the possibility of losing my Drivers License.. GOD FORBID I accidentally hit someone, that is manslaughter, and im in jail 15+ if i dont have high powered friends in the community,, if an ILLEGAL MEXICUNT kills someone while drinking and driving, he gets a slap on the wrist ((there are scores of proof for this,, it has happened, and continues to happen, and still nothing is done about it))..
The NDAA, a recent piece of legislation passed on New Years eve 2011/2012.. Gives the government the ability to arrest and dissapear AMERICAN CITIZENS without due trial, for no reason other than the government deems them a threat ((and this isnt the only piece of legislation like this, just the most radical of the bunch recently))..
America is not the shining beacon of hope my friend, and if you think that it is, then i truly wouldnt want to live in your country.. America is headed for a very dark future ((we are being turned into a thrid world country at the moment)), and im pretty sure you have to be blind to not see it, but then again why would you follow the laws that are being passed in America, or events taking place IN AMERICA, if you dont live here.. When your children are in history class ((or however they learn were you are from)) and they are learning about the War Crimes and Atrocities that America has not only taken part of, but instigated, in this past centery up to this point, dont be suprize when it is compaird to the Nazi's or Communist Russians, or Maoist chinese..(( fun fact, in this past decade America has killed more people in the world than anybody else in history other than Moa did in China))

Wall -o- Text.. Look up facts if you have the means of doing so.. America is in a bad place right now, and it appears it is only going to get ALOT worst, before ((if ever)) it gets better. The only thing im proud of being an American for, is my right ((and manditory duty if you follow the constitution//declaration of independence)) to own a fire arm to protect myself, my family, and my loved ones from the Tyranny that is manifesting.

Know your history and you know the future, because mankind is very dumb and constantly repeats itself.. America has been the longest lasting republic in world history, and we are due for some very tough times..((fun fact, America is/was a republic, AmeriKa is a democracy((not for much longer im afriad)), and there is a world of difference between the two))
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.04.2012 - 10:11
كتب بواسطة Barrymore, 18.04.2012 at 06:24

This is why I rep Jamaica
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة