احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 35   تم الزيارة من: 160 users

المشاركة الأصلية

نشرت بواسطة Black Vortex, 19.10.2018 - 06:26
I already have ideas for maps that I'm going to make, but usually I've made maps I felt like making, so now I'm asking players what type of maps they'd want to see more of and that'll influence what maps I'll release after my current projects. If there's any specifics that anyone would want, make sure to leave a comment on what

Note: I'm not doing maps that are already saturated, (i.e: roleplay, ww1, ww2). Even if players ask for it, because I want to add NEW content to the game and we already an overload of these types of maps.

إستطلاع للرأي

What type of scenario would you want to see more of?

More small scale war maps (i.e 3v3s)
More battle of [x] cities maps
More world maps
More political maps
More fantasy maps
Other (comment below)

مجموع الأصوات: 96
22.10.2018 - 03:47
كتب بواسطة floss123, 21.10.2018 at 22:05

كتب بواسطة Guest, 21.10.2018 at 21:51

كتب بواسطة floss123, 21.10.2018 at 17:42

I think we should fix up the world map itself, as the income ratios are extremely inaccurate when you look at Nominal GDPs of those regions, if we based this game off of India's income Japan should bring in 2800 it goes on and on like France,UK, and Germany all make more than India, the US east coast makes 3 times the gdp of India. The state of California alone has an equivalent GDP to India. You get the point
Yes I know I am a r7 non prem, but these are good points that should be taken seriously

They also take into account gfp as well as some balancing factors

I have a whole long rant about it in Ideas and Suggestions. Did you mean GDP not gfp? And I understand some balancing factors but if you check my rant it shows that in the game all of Russia makes 2500, almost 5 times more than Germany despite the fact Germany has twice the GDP

Here is my rant, sorry it is long

I have been doing all the research and checking my facts. And our income problem is very simple. Europe, the United States and much of the first world regions are severely underestimated. For example India has a GDP of 2.597 Trillion on the map it makes 1,030. While Japan has a GDP of 4.872 Trillion yet makes just 847. The US state of California has a GDP of 2.448 Trillion which is in the USA: Pacific region. Has just under the GDP of India, sports an income of less than 2/3s that of India. The entire USA: Pacific region has a GDP of 3.1 Trillion larger than India's.If the map's income was scaled off of India's income, then Germany should make 1550. The US Atlantic should have an income of 1300. This isn't just India, it's Russia and china too. All of Russia makes 2500. That is nearly 5 times the amount of Germany yet in reality Germany has a GDP two times the size of Russia's. Meaning it is skewed at a ratio of 10:1as America 50% larger than China's, yet all of China has an income of 2900 while the US has an income of 4000. If you factor in India, all of China should make 5000+ while America should make nearly 8000. Last thing, cities are way off as well, Chicago has a GDP of 524 billion and makes 153 while Shanghai has a GDP of 516 Billion( less than Chicago yet has an income of 463 more than triple Chicago's. This income is clearly skewed especially against the United States, and especially towards India and Russia. Whether done intentionally or unintentionally it needs to be fixed.

Go play rp u will have 80k income with usa and 10 for Iran
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
22.10.2018 - 07:12
كتب بواسطة Froyer, 22.10.2018 at 03:47

كتب بواسطة Guest, 21.10.2018 at 21:51

كتب بواسطة floss123, 21.10.2018 at 17:42

I think we should fix up the world map itself, as the income ratios are extremely inaccurate when you look at Nominal GDPs of those regions, if we based this game off of India's income Japan should bring in 2800 it goes on and on like France,UK, and Germany all make more than India, the US east coast makes 3 times the gdp of India. The state of California alone has an equivalent GDP to India. You get the point
Yes I know I am a r7 non prem, but these are good points that should be taken seriously

They also take into account gfp as well as some balancing factors

I have a whole long rant about it in Ideas and Suggestions. Did you mean GDP not gfp? And I understand some balancing factors but if you check my rant it shows that in the game all of Russia makes 2500, almost 5 times more than Germany despite the fact Germany has twice the GDP

Here is my rant, sorry it is long

I have been doing all the research and checking my facts. And our income problem is very simple. Europe, the United States and much of the first world regions are severely underestimated. For example India has a GDP of 2.597 Trillion on the map it makes 1,030. While Japan has a GDP of 4.872 Trillion yet makes just 847. The US state of California has a GDP of 2.448 Trillion which is in the USA: Pacific region. Has just under the GDP of India, sports an income of less than 2/3s that of India. The entire USA: Pacific region has a GDP of 3.1 Trillion larger than India's.If the map's income was scaled off of India's income, then Germany should make 1550. The US Atlantic should have an income of 1300. This isn't just India, it's Russia and china too. All of Russia makes 2500. That is nearly 5 times the amount of Germany yet in reality Germany has a GDP two times the size of Russia's. Meaning it is skewed at a ratio of 10:1as America 50% larger than China's, yet all of China has an income of 2900 while the US has an income of 4000. If you factor in India, all of China should make 5000+ while America should make nearly 8000. Last thing, cities are way off as well, Chicago has a GDP of 524 billion and makes 153 while Shanghai has a GDP of 516 Billion( less than Chicago yet has an income of 463 more than triple Chicago's. This income is clearly skewed especially against the United States, and especially towards India and Russia. Whether done intentionally or unintentionally it needs to be fixed.

Go play rp u will have 80k income with usa and 10 for Iran

I do play rp I just think that should be fixed on the main map
تحميل...
تحميل...
22.10.2018 - 11:22
كتب بواسطة floss123, 22.10.2018 at 07:12

I understand your point, but the thing here is that the main map is based on playability, on balance and reality, not exclusively on reality. I do know it's not perfect but what you might be aiming at here is at turning it yet into another RP map. That's a no, there's already enough of those while there's only one main map. The main one should be focused on playability, not on spamming units and having to play USA, China, Russia and Germany only.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

تحميل...
تحميل...
22.10.2018 - 17:20
كتب بواسطة RaulPB, 22.10.2018 at 11:22

كتب بواسطة floss123, 22.10.2018 at 07:12

I understand your point, but the thing here is that the main map is based on playability, on balance and reality, not exclusively on reality. I do know it's not perfect but what you might be aiming at here is at turning it yet into another RP map. That's a no, there's already enough of those while there's only one main map. The main one should be focused on playability, not on spamming units and having to play USA, China, Russia and Germany only.

I understand where you are coming from, I don't want this to be changed into RP, but you can only stretch the excuse of playability so far, and we have. I am not suggesting radical change, but important reform
تحميل...
تحميل...
22.10.2018 - 18:36
Naked cheerleaders
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة