احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 2   تم الزيارة من: 50 users
11.11.2018 - 07:58
Hello everybody!

Today i introduce to you my biggest creation, a remodeled, better and specially BIGGER version of my old map/scenario SAGA Super Real World: GIANT EurAfrAsia that i renamed now as EurAfrAsia (the old one was deleted and in this new map i can't put the same name, looks like AtWar now has more limits xD).

Why i made this map again? Well...you know how is AtWar right now and specially the editor (ups and downs every day)...my map was a victim of the actual state of this game and one day simply crushed, that's the reason why i made it again (3rd attemp, because the 2nd attemp even can't finished for more troubles with the editor).

What are the changes to the previous version and what can offer this scenario? I think right now is the largest map in AtWar, 9999*8000 and like you can think it's based on Europe, north Africa and the Middle East. This map is totally based on REAL DATA in terms of demography, economically and military talking. Of course it's not totally exactly because that's impossible with the tools that AtWar has right now, but my main goal with this map (like my other versions of the whole world) is to be as realistic as possible and i will try to continue improving some things in the future (only if atwar let me do that, because i don't want this be destroyed again). This map has the main cities of every country in the regions that i told you...as well as their metropolitan areas in the biggest countries like Russia, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Poland, S.Arabia, Iran. Egypt etc. That's not all...your countries has a Ministry of economy and defense, both are totally different from the rest of your countries because the first one has different point trades in your neighbor countries based on realistic trades and you can't create any units there except police. In the case of the Ministry of Defense and your military bases...well, as you can think, it's the main force of your country, you can create all your specific and more powerful military units there, this is a huge diference with a normal city because in your cities or metrop.areas you can only create the "normal units" like infantry, marines, fighters etc, meanwhile if you use for example Germany you can create Leopards 2A7 or Eurofighters in your military bases.

Now is time for some warnings and tips. This is a HUGE map and that's not all...this huge map is based on a "diminute" part of the world, so the scale it's totally different from the normal maps. What i mean with this? Maybe it's too hard for the newest players or even for a more experimented players, you can easily have tens and tens of cities and bases on your country and you have to manage all of them for a possible war. This map DEMANDS technique..sooo that means that if you are not good enough or maybe if your rival is better than you, in this map you will be really see the true difference betwen you and other players. Everybody can use in a decent way 10 cities...but can you manage 80? I'm telling you...this is a huge map and the main goal is to be realistic as posible, remember that.

RULES (read them, because due to the editor i can't change the map and write there the rules)

-6min per turn min
-NO WALLFUCKING until you declare war in the chat (turn 4 and you can attack turn 5)
-You can play in FFA and RP modes but if you wanna play RP mode then you have to talk in the chat...remember that
-If you leave the game before the 5th turn...you can be banned from this map and many others, be careful and think if you have the time to play.
-Be respectful with everybody, this is a game, enjoy and if you win that's great, but if you lose show respect too.

MIN RANKS:
8: Russia and United States
7: Germany, UK and France
6: Italy, Spain and Turkey

Right now this scenario is only for 14 players, soon will be another scenario with 20 players where you can play with Algeria, Netherlands, Sweden, UAE, Romania and Ukraine. It's highly probably that i will make as well a TvT or even TvTvTvT version with 2 or 4 teams...that means no rules for the battle.

Pictures where you can see the full dimension in terms of size of this scenario

SAGA Super Real World maps: https://es.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=34351
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.12.2018 - 06:26
NEW Scenario: EurAfrAsia - TvT

Team VS Team: Imperialists vs Rebels (10 vs 10). No rules

Changes for both scenarios:
-UAE, Greece, Algeria, Morocco, Romania, Poland, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Spain can produce more units in their military bases.
-More resources in Africa, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan (In these scenarios resources are called Natural Resources and they can be gold, oil, gas, uranium etc...REAL DATA)

Enjoy!
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة