احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 12   تم الزيارة من: 120 users
12.02.2011 - 09:30
Hello.

We were playing a game when suddently admin appeared and kick us, he tell us we need to remake game with different name, because in our server name there was apparently 'faggotry', we(I) did not even know of this!

http://016.img98.net/out.php/i90722_removadmin.jpg
http://016.img98.net/out.php/i90721_dominantquebec.jpg

Please explain this oligarchy, atleast 80% of the players that played this game at the beginning were from kc/int/, and now some mods just kick us from our game?

remove admin!

also too many mods gonna mod, saying 'hi' in chat isn't even allowed anymore!
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.02.2011 - 10:05
Only problem I see is that the mods should have changed the game name. That is if they have that power. I have never had
any problems with the mods. In most cases I try to team up on them ingame for fun...
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.02.2011 - 10:48
I think they are cleaning "us" up so 6 year old children can join and play without their mothers monitoring them 24/7. Why else would they enforce such harsh rules that are comparable to Nazi Germany? Is swearing and using offensive names here and there such a crime? Truly, it makes no sense. I feel for you Sid.

Also, I have seen them do even worse things.
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.02.2011 - 11:20
كتب بواسطة sidjeqxd, 12.02.2011 at 09:30

Hello.

We were playing a game when suddently admin appeared and kick us, he tell us we need to remake game with different name, because in our server name there was apparently 'faggotry', we(I) did not even know of this!

http://016.img98.net/out.php/i90722_removadmin.jpg
http://016.img98.net/out.php/i90721_dominantquebec.jpg

Please explain this oligarchy, atleast 80% of the players that played this game at the beginning were from kc/int/, and now some mods just kick us from our game?

remove admin!

also too many mods gonna mod, saying 'hi' in chat isn't even allowed anymore!

>4chan tab explains why butthurt
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.02.2011 - 12:34
كتب بواسطة Jebo the Great, 12.02.2011 at 10:48

I think they are cleaning "us" up so 6 year old children can join and play without their mothers monitoring them 24/7. Why else would they enforce such harsh rules that are comparable to Nazi Germany? Is swearing and using offensive names here and there such a crime? Truly, it makes no sense. I feel for you Sid.

Also, I have seen them do even worse things.

Well when you joined there were no mods so that's why you have seen a change.
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.02.2011 - 15:04
Lol I love this thread! Its so ironic! Sid you do know that the admins are the ones who created the game right? a little moneriting is worth having the game. btw moderating isnt in private messages and usssaly not in game chat either. just dont go off in global or room chat
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.02.2011 - 16:04
كتب بواسطة specter, 12.02.2011 at 15:04

Lol I love this thread! Its so ironic! Sid you do know that the admins are the ones who created the game right? a little moneriting is worth having the game. btw moderating isnt in private messages and usssaly not in game chat either. just dont go off in global or room chat

>Total win
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.02.2011 - 07:11
>Afterwind will never have good mods
Sad frog.jpg
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.02.2011 - 07:15
Is this the offical KC /int/ thread?
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.02.2011 - 08:45
 HeyI
It'd be great if you wouldn't generalize but describe your concerns and explain your opinion instead of pointless statements lacking any basis for discussion.
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.02.2011 - 15:58
Oh fyi mahdi we would have done as you sudgested but at the time we didntt have the option, that has been fixed.
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.02.2011 - 16:16
How has this thread not been killed yet? Well, it stills supplys my daily dose of lulz

Guest edit: It has indeed run its course. End. lalalalala. Done.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة