احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 5   تم الزيارة من: 64 users
05.08.2019 - 17:15
I finally got the inspiration do make a new Westeros map.

I've played a lot of Westeros/GoT maps and none of them sounds good enough, because of one reason: they are pretty much the same. The "Alvius GoT AFFC", "Game of Thrones-Perfected" and "A Song of Ice and Fire" have a ton of scenarios with balance problems, massive stacks that creates clusterfucks around the map, excessive amount of cities, historical inaccuracies, etc. I didn't felt attracted to it, so that's when I decided to make my own political Westeros scenario.

Inspired by the maps made by Aetius, I'm announcing the upcoming series of scenarios based on the recent history of Westeros, where players will be able to take the roles of major and minor houses. The intention is to make the games more political by creating a setting of rules of diplomacy that must be followed, so lesser lords with less resources can make their way to victory supporting the right overlord.

I have already made some small "test scenarios" (Dorne: Nymeria's War, Brazilian Civil War of 1932, Campaign in Slaver's Bay, Star Wars: Battle of Hoth...) that worked pretty well and I'm confident enough to use that political mechanic in a huge set.

All country borders are finished so as the income of each city, the only thing that isn't done yet is the reinforcements, so the map is like 95% complete. I'll give you guys a sneak peak.

-

-

-

So far I have the idea to explore the War of the Usurper, War of the Five Kings, War in the Riverlands, and the Daenerys Targaryen's war of Westeros.

Valar morghulis.
تحميل...
تحميل...
08.08.2019 - 11:15
Can we get a screen shot of all of westeros?
Also borders look a bit to sloppy for my tastes.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
تحميل...
تحميل...
10.08.2019 - 16:42
The biggest problem i have with GoT is troops. Most of GoT scenarios have awful units, ridiculous stats. Don't copy these units, be original.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.08.2019 - 15:08
كتب بواسطة Helly, 08.08.2019 at 11:15

borders look a bit to sloppy for my tastes.

I will fix that, but in almost all the map I tried to follow natural borders, such as mountains and rivers.

كتب بواسطة Skanderbeg, 10.08.2019 at 16:42

The biggest problem i have with GoT is troops. Most of GoT scenarios have awful units, ridiculous stats. Don't copy these units, be original.

I always like to keep the standard stats given by the editor (main atk/def, sec. atk/def.), it's the best way to keep it balanced. But I'm looking forward to do an unique special unit for each of the 16 factions.
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.08.2019 - 15:50
 4nic
كتب بواسطة Estus, 11.08.2019 at 15:08

كتب بواسطة Helly, 08.08.2019 at 11:15

borders look a bit to sloppy for my tastes.

I will fix that, but in almost all the map I tried to follow natural borders, such as mountains and rivers.

كتب بواسطة Skanderbeg, 10.08.2019 at 16:42

I always like to keep the standard stats given by the editor (main atk/def, sec. atk/def.), it's the best way to keep it balanced. But I'm looking forward to do an unique special unit for each of the 16 factions.

Your map looks great. also good idea for special troops, knights of the vale comes to mind, golden company mercenaries for crownland maybe, iron fleet or guerella greyjoy units
mail me if you need help with special unit stats.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة