احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 4   تم الزيارة من: 175 users
04.11.2019 - 05:16
 Dave (مشرف)
For Halloween this year I didn't give out any candy... I turned off the lights, hid behind my desk, and spent a few hours finishing the server migration we started back in August.

As you may know I moved the bulk of atWar (the game, the maps, the most important stuff) to a new host back in August, while our old host was being DDOSed and was seemingly unable to do a damn thing about it. However there were lots of little extra bits that I just never got around to moving off the old server, because they weren't urgent and it could wait. Well, before I knew it one month, then two months had gone buy, and all this time I was paying for double servers (old host + new host), so it was time I finally did something about it.

Anyway I know it's probably not very important to most of you, but it was important to me because I really didn't want to keep paying double the server cost for another month! The real upshot though, besides saving the money, is now we can move on from that whole migration project, and get back to working on other things around here.

Cheers,
Dave
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

تحميل...
تحميل...
04.11.2019 - 07:01
تحميل...
تحميل...
05.11.2019 - 19:28
Message deleted by Sascha. Reason: Unleashed.
تحميل...
تحميل...
05.11.2019 - 20:33
Unleashed back at it again
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة