احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 27   تم الزيارة من: 133 users
14.11.2019 - 00:03
So after what appeared to be bit of a demand I prioritized my greater middle east project and have now finished it, As of currently all the stats are the same as the regular world map as I hadn't actually planned on finishing this till much later. The only notable change I have with this is that I added Russia South(I wanted to only add a land bridge so you could walk around to Kazakhstan if you wanted but HTML5 didn't want to let me do that so I added a full country here instead)

I have a rough idea on some more changes but are mostly just boosting incomes in certain areas, if anyone actually has a solid idea on what needs to be changed then just post below as I didn't exactly have much time to plan this like I have with my combative europe project(will work on finishing that one now)
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.11.2019 - 00:07
Map is live under the name "Combative Middle East" Oh and for some reason no go zones just won't work on this map, I know a lot of tricks but I just cant seem to get it to work.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.11.2019 - 06:14

That's why it should get featured.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
14.11.2019 - 09:03
Good stuff trystane
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.11.2019 - 14:48
Without looking at it. Split turkey and kazakstan. Increase spawn in kazak and make that region relevant.

Then just diversify the incomes according to what Vril posted here:

The diversity of regions enriches the game play on the EU+ map. Make sure you include the following regions:

- High income, High reinforcements, medium/high density (Germany, France, UK, Rus. Central)
- High income, low reinforcements, low/medium density (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland)
- Medium income, low/medium reinforcements, low density (Russia... )
- Medium income, High reinforcements, medium density (Spain, Italy, Ukraine)
- Low/medium income, medium reinforcements, medium/high density (Greece, Poland, Serbia, Romania, Belarus, Austria)
- Low income, high reinforcements, high density (Turkey)
- Low income, low/medium reinforcements, high density (aka Balkan countries/ former yugoslavia or capital only countries)
- Low income, low/medium reinforcements, periphereal (Iceland, Portugal, Ireland, Azerbajan...)

For example Saudi should be high income and reins. Turk medium income high reins. Afghan low income etc.

You should automatically create some interesting gameplay if you do this. Then we can work from there.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.11.2019 - 16:58
 Acquiesce (مراقب)
كتب بواسطة Permamuted, 14.11.2019 at 14:48

---

Good advice. I also wouldnt be afraid to add or remove a few cities here and there. Like Syria could do with a city near its eastern border. Maybe a south port city in egypt (or add north sudan).
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.11.2019 - 22:59
كتب بواسطة Permamuted, 14.11.2019 at 14:48

Without looking at it. Split turkey and kazakstan. Increase spawn in kazak and make that region relevant.

Then just diversify the incomes according to what Vril posted here:

The diversity of regions enriches the game play on the EU+ map. Make sure you include the following regions:

- High income, High reinforcements, medium/high density (Germany, France, UK, Rus. Central)
- High income, low reinforcements, low/medium density (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland)
- Medium income, low/medium reinforcements, low density (Russia... )
- Medium income, High reinforcements, medium density (Spain, Italy, Ukraine)
- Low/medium income, medium reinforcements, medium/high density (Greece, Poland, Serbia, Romania, Belarus, Austria)
- Low income, high reinforcements, high density (Turkey)
- Low income, low/medium reinforcements, high density (aka Balkan countries/ former yugoslavia or capital only countries)
- Low income, low/medium reinforcements, periphereal (Iceland, Portugal, Ireland, Azerbajan...)

For example Saudi should be high income and reins. Turk medium income high reins. Afghan low income etc.

You should automatically create some interesting gameplay if you do this. Then we can work from there.

Agree ++
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2019 - 00:37
I've made updates, ill make a report for it soon.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2019 - 13:50
<3
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2019 - 14:02
I've seen the changes, and I think you should to a bit more than splitting Kazakhstan and buffing Uzbek.

1. Turkey should stay the same, but maybe rename Izmir to Smyrna.
2. Buff Pakistan's income a bit, as I can see some Kazakh vs Paki games, with Paki losing due to less income.
3. Saudi and Iranian incomes should be buffed, as with Egypt.
4. Add Mecca (4 reinf) and Abha (2 reinf) for Saudi.
5. Add Aswan (2 reinf) for Egypt and Ahvas (3 reinf) for Iran.

I think that's all I should say. But great job with the map!
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2019 - 14:27
كتب بواسطة woojoo, 15.11.2019 at 14:02

I've seen the changes, and I think you should to a bit more than splitting Kazakhstan and buffing Uzbek.
2. Buff Pakistan's income a bit, as I can see some Kazakh vs Paki games, with Paki losing due to less income.

No, map loses competetive spirit with income buffs in these areas.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2019 - 18:36
 Acquiesce (مراقب)
Played a 5k 3v3 on this. I'd say the eastern portion of that map definitely needs a boost in income, probably pakistan. It's already at a big disadvantage because of the large distances between cities. on the flipside maybe bring down the persian gulf income a bit, currently way OP.

Russia south and broken kazak were great additions, made things more interesting, especially around the caspian sea. If egypt could get a nile city or something along the red sea that'd be cool. Maybe breaking up saudi into 2 is the way to go.

Also marines dont go in subs.. but I'm told this is an issue with all the maps right now.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2019 - 19:34
Rare units?

(nice job)
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2019 - 21:10
For some reason a lot of my updates didn't actually go through, I had revamped the entire map. I'm really losing my patience with this map editor but I'll give it another go.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 05:31
 Rasp
كتب بواسطة Acquiesce, 15.11.2019 at 18:36

If egypt could get a nile city or something along the red sea that'd be cool.

In addition to what Acquiesce suggested, below is a idea how you could implement it:

----
-
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 08:17
Btw, mapmaker can't ban someone for being a "scum".
Error: You're banned from joining this game
Possible reason: Scum
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 08:23
كتب بواسطة Bisexual, 16.11.2019 at 08:17

Btw, mapmaker can't ban someone for being a "scum".
Error: You're banned from joining this game
Possible reason: Scum

Truly an auteur
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 09:29
 Zoe
كتب بواسطة Augustus Caesar, 14.11.2019 at 00:03

So after what appeared to be bit of a demand I prioritized my greater middle east project and have now finished it, As of currently all the stats are the same as the regular world map as I hadn't actually planned on finishing this till much later. The only notable change I have with this is that I added Russia South(I wanted to only add a land bridge so you could walk around to Kazakhstan if you wanted but HTML5 didn't want to let me do that so I added a full country here instead)

I have a rough idea on some more changes but are mostly just boosting incomes in certain areas, if anyone actually has a solid idea on what needs to be changed then just post below as I didn't exactly have much time to plan this like I have with my combative europe project(will work on finishing that one now)

Excuse me, where's Cyprus? All maps need at least 1 troll pick.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 11:29
*Cough* he forgot to add Crimea as russia
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 18:30
كتب بواسطة woojoo, 16.11.2019 at 11:29

Ikr, Crimea is my favorite part of the middle east
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 20:30
كتب بواسطة woojoo, 16.11.2019 at 11:29

I chose not too cause people in this game are all anti russian and think Crimea should belong to Ukraine, besides it's irrelevant in a greater middle east setting.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 20:32

my banlist is years old, I don't know who is on it for what. It was probably a missclick but since you wanna be a dramatic and not post in the banlist appeal you can wait for a moderator to remove it.
edit: You aren't even banned from my maps, the person who hosted the game probably banned you from joining their games for rewalling i assume.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 21:25
كتب بواسطة Augustus Caesar, 16.11.2019 at 20:32

my banlist is years old, I don't know who is on it for what. It was probably a missclick but since you wanna be a dramatic and not post in the banlist appeal you can wait for a moderator to remove it.
edit: You aren't even banned from my maps, the person who hosted the game probably banned you from joining their games for rewalling i assume.

No, you banned me as host, I checked later. Acqui was host. Btw, nice ignoring me hah.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
16.11.2019 - 21:31
كتب بواسطة Bisexual, 16.11.2019 at 21:25

No, you banned me as host, I checked later. Acqui was host. Btw, nice ignoring me hah.

You can ban people from joining your games for whatever reason you want. Act like a wasteman get ignored like a wasteman, problem is solved anyway so no need to be a dramaqueen.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.11.2019 - 02:12
Give me a cookie
----
AVADAKADAVRA
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.11.2019 - 02:30
In another country atm, wont be able to add anything.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.11.2019 - 14:48
Here is a small point of advice: atwar is dead and what is dead cannot be brought back to life. You're all in denial.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة