احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 14   تم الزيارة من: 83 users
01.06.2020 - 06:08
 Crow
كتب بواسطة Mauzer Panteri, 01.06.2020 at 03:34

From this season if theres no reward in like about 10 k pcs for the winning of clan season, or some kind of interesting and fun reward... Then dont expect to se me in cws (except 5v5+ ones and maybe in last day of the season). No point not to be some kind of reward here anymore.

I think Mauzer Panteri is right about this. We had one of the best seasons ever, and in honesty it was mostly due to the corona virus and mandatory lockdown everywhere. Now that the season has ended, and governments around the world are beginning to go easy on lockdown, I think something must be done in the competitive scene to continue to motivate people to continue playing CWs.

For the past years people have been complaining about how the competitive scene is 'dead', and now that we have just witnessed one of the best seasons ever, we can't just go back to inactivity. The competitive community isn't completely dead, we know that now, the only issue is a motivating factor to keep most of them on atWar to continue playing. I don't think a trophy isn't enough of a reward - there should be more.

Maybe a betting system? Or a reward system for the amount of clan wars you've played in a season? (50, 100, 150+). The three clans who win in the end of a season should get more than a trophy for the clan, particularly the people who played the CWs. Protocoins should be awarded to players in the final winning 3 clans, a system that rewards that player on protocoins based on the amount of CWs they played for the winning clan that season.

Also, maybe discuss about making a limit for clans to prevent a lot of players just camping in one clan? Clans like Mortal Kombat and Cynical are ideal, small clans with competitive players. Maybe a 20/25 limit per clan. However, this can be debated on.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 15:05
We are working on this.. give it some time please. Itll be discussed in our next meeting on June 7th.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 16:47
I'm not sure that it'd be right to do anything too crazy, I've played a few online games that have ranked seasons much similar to atwar and most If not all offer pretty much the same rewards. I suppose a mixture of proto coins to individual trophies could be a good start but let's not get too ahead of ourselves lest we start sounding entitled. Regardless of that it was a great season and I look forward to bringing that same energy this one.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 17:11
Most of who already play cws are already premium, what is a PC reward gonna mean to us? And what clan does usually allow non-premium low ranks compete? Who is this reward aimed for?

I believe that competitivity is what mantains games and ranked games alive, but to mantain this game competitive changes need to be made in the dynamics and mindset of the game, not only on rewards.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 17:48
Stop with that. "let's save PC's for Dave." He isn't that poor, so there's n need to write that again and again.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 17:56
كتب بواسطة RaulPB, 01.06.2020 at 17:11

Most of who already play cws are already premium, what is a PC reward gonna mean to us? And what clan does usually allow non-premium low ranks compete? Who is this reward aimed for?

I believe that competitivity is what mantains games and ranked games alive, but to mantain this game competitive changes need to be made in the dynamics and mindset of the game, not only on rewards.

Pc the exact thing to give so clans can buy premium to new members and get more active people
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 19:02
كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 01.06.2020 at 17:56

Pc the exact thing to give so clans can buy premium to new members and get more active people

Do you mean like giving a lifetime premium to the non premium players in that clan that participated as well in cws? Or simply split the award between every member which they can decide who to give away?

If it's the 1st one, I'm fine with it, however the best clans barely have any non premium with them so it's barely useful. On the other hand, I'm not particularly fond of the 2nd option.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 19:07
كتب بواسطة RaulPB, 01.06.2020 at 19:02

كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 01.06.2020 at 17:56

People that already are commited to the game will usually buy that premium themselves, don't they? Or do you mean like giving a lifetime premium to the non premium players in that clan that participated as well in cws?

I think I can talk on behalf of people of my era....me chill Syrian egg joed tact and many others. Back then when clans actually trained newbies people bought us premium but even now they do it like kogi did to froyer. To me personally it was commando eagle who bought me many have a common story like me. I guarantee you that if ce didn't buy me general back then I wouldn't be here writing this same as many others of who experienced same. Froyer is the latest example I can refer and I know...look at him he ended up being one of the top players in activity and skill imagine if kogi didn't buy him general now maybe he wouldn't be here.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 19:12
كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 01.06.2020 at 19:07

I think I can talk on behalf of people of my era....me chill Syrian egg joed tact and many others. Back then when clans actually trained newbies people bought us premium but even now they do it like kogi did to froyer. To me personally it was commando eagle who bought me many have a common story like me. I guarantee you that if ce didn't buy me general back then I wouldn't be here writing this same as many others of who experienced same. Froyer is the latest example I can refer and I know...look at him he ended up being one of the top players in activity and skill imagine if kogi didn't buy him general now maybe he wouldn't be here.

Yeah, I can relate to that too. I was awarded my premium in a program led by Croat and El creyente, if I recall correctly.

But this award in particular is meant to be for winning a cw season, not as a random gift from your friends... the whole point of this supposed award is to boost or support cw activity, not giving away free premiums to random people, right?
----
We're all people.

تحميل...
تحميل...
01.06.2020 - 19:15
كتب بواسطة RaulPB, 01.06.2020 at 19:12

كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 01.06.2020 at 19:07

Yeah, I can relate to that too. I was awarded my premium in a program led by Croat and El creyente, if I recall correctly.

But this award in particular is meant to be for winning a cw season, not as a random gift from your friends... the whole point of this supposed award is to boost or support cw activity

Idk about you and why you can't understand me. Ce bought me premium not because we were friends....he did it so I can cw. So I can participate. It's the only way to increase activity to train people but a good player will never succeed with no general.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.06.2020 - 05:47
كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 01.06.2020 at 19:15

Idk about you and why you can't understand me. Ce bought me premium not because we were friends....he did it so I can cw. So I can participate. It's the only way to increase activity to train people but a good player will never succeed with no general.

He bought you so you could cw, that's a gift which involved investing money in AW. Now we want to award those who already cw with a free premium (no money investment in AW) so they can keep cwing. Now you see the difference? This is supposed to be an award system, a way to compensate those who already cw, not to recruit new participants. A way to motivate people to try cws by rewarding their efford.

It's not that I don't understand you, rather that you don't understand the point behind what we're talking about. Just read the tittle: BETTER CW REWARD SYSTEM. Reward implies having done something to earn it.

Your suggestion is just fine but it belongs to a different topic.
----
We're all people.

تحميل...
تحميل...
02.06.2020 - 05:51
كتب بواسطة RaulPB, 02.06.2020 at 05:47

كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 01.06.2020 at 19:15

He bought you so you could cw, that's a gift which involved investing money in AW. Now we want to award those who already cw with a free premium (no money investment in AW) so they can keep cwing. Now you see the difference? This is supposed to be an award system, a way to compensate those who already cw, not to recruit new participants. A way to motivate people to try cws by rewarding their efford.

It's not that I don't understand you, rather that you don't understand the point behind what we're talking about. Just read the tittle: BETTER CW REWARD SYSTEM. Reward implies having done something to earn it.

Your suggestion is just fine but it belongs to a different topic.

I won't comment anymore because I would derail this to insults just read original post by crow and if you still don't understand I got bad news for you....
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
02.06.2020 - 06:06
كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 02.06.2020 at 05:51

I won't comment anymore because I would derail this to insults just read original post by crow and if you still don't understand I got bad news for you....

Come on... no need to insult, I rather have a beer with you I simply believe that a reward system should go towards rewarding those who play cws, that's what rewards are meant for. If they then simply use this reward as a gift for someone else, then it loses purpose as a reward... the reward should be something that could be invested directly into those who play
----
We're all people.

تحميل...
تحميل...
03.06.2020 - 08:42
I think we should all be reasonable in this situation. Yes, some sort of ''material'' award is needed for most (only) prestige competition on AW.

I propose 1 000 0000 SP per player of the wining team.

----
...још сте ту...
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة