احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 6   تم الزيارة من: 98 users
11.08.2020 - 12:56
Hi guys, this map is still in the works but I figured I'd make a guide in the meantime.

There are 6 sides, 4 on Central Powers and 2 on Entente. Turns should be 4 minutes, as it isn't a huge scenario. Russia starts out with an edge in the early turns, and has many chances to push German/Austria in the early game. However, Central Powers will get stronger as the game goes on. Russia needs to hold, and if it can hold off the revolution, it can win the game. Central Powers should make slow but steady progress as the game goes on, and needs to be in a good position for the revolution.

Events:
T4,5,6: Jagdkommandos gets 75 sturms in total
T15: South Russia gets 35 artillery and 35 infantry near Kiev
T19: Jagdkommandos gets 80 communists throughout Russia

Central Powers: North Prussia, South Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Jagdkommandos
North Prussia
Strategies: Imperialist, Great Combinator, Iron Fist
Goals: Push North Russia, Assist in South Russia
Summary: North Prussia is the strongest player in CP, and may need to fund other players throughout the game. They need to make stacks to challenge North Russia's strong defenses.

South Prussia:
Strategies: Imperialist, Great Combinator, Guerilla Warfare
Goals: Push South Russia
Summary: South Prussia is poorer and weaker than North Prussia. Its job is to lead the charge against Southern Russia, though it is fairly weak in the early game.

Austria-Hungary:
Strategies: Perfect Defense, Imperialist
Goals: Assist South Prussia
Summary: The weakest country on CP, Austria has to defend early game from Russia, and make sure they don't lose budapest. Once CP has grown strong enough, Austria can send units to help push Russia, though it may take time to build a stack.

Jagdkommandos:
Strategies: Imperialist, Blitzkrieg
Goals: Push Russia's, win revolution
Summary: Jagdkommandos starts without funds, but grows very strong after its initial events. In order for CP to win, Jagdkommandos needs to help the Prussias to kill Russian stack. Their key unit, Sturmbattalions, is almost immune to Russian Artillery.

Northern Russia:
Strategies: Guerrilla Warfare, Perfect Defense, Imperialist, Great Combinator
Goals: Defend Russia
Summary: Northern Russia starts out with alot of funds, and is stronger than Southern Russia. However, as the game goes on, it gets weaker, and needs to make sure it gets rid of supply units.

Southern Russia:
Strategies: Perfect Defense, Guerrilla Warfare, Imperialist.
Goals: Defend Russia, push Austria
Summary: Southern Russia, though weaker than Northern Russia, is better positioned to make a push into CP land in the early turns. South Russia needs to hold ukraine for a decent amount of time in order to win the game.
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.08.2020 - 13:58
Counter-counter-blitz
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.08.2020 - 21:54
----
https://i.imgur.com/srkO1j8.png
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.08.2020 - 07:14
Imagine being enough of a WW1fag to call the faction "Prussia" instead of "Germany"
----
Someone Better Than You
تحميل...
تحميل...
21.08.2020 - 21:20
كتب بواسطة Zephyrusu, 12.08.2020 at 07:14

Imagine being enough of a WW1fag to call the faction "Prussia" instead of "Germany"

The faction is Prussia because in the war it was called the Prussian front... I'm not a ww1 fag, I play all scenarios.
تحميل...
تحميل...
22.08.2020 - 09:05
كتب بواسطة Vazel, 21.08.2020 at 21:20

كتب بواسطة Zephyrusu, 12.08.2020 at 07:14

The faction is Prussia because in the war it was called the Prussian front... I'm not a ww1 fag, I play all scenarios.

it was called "ostfront" in german which means east front
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة