احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 4   تم الزيارة من: 92 users
04.12.2020 - 23:30
I was playing ww1 scenario in mains lobby when a player with premium subscription named juro joined as west germany.at turn 1 and 2 he abused prussia by occupying is 0 cities forcing him to leave. Then around t10nwhen trench war started, He banned uk on false pretext of hacking(it was evidently hacking glitch, units stuck in trench lines).....and muted him.He was angry at game as allies invaded...and power abuse happens when someone gets angry at a game...misuse of premium subscription.I hope for some decisive action.
تحميل...
تحميل...
04.12.2020 - 23:32
I meant to type that it was evidently not hacking,units were stuck between trench lines due to animation glitch
تحميل...
تحميل...
07.12.2020 - 21:07
كتب بواسطة RSS BJP, 04.12.2020 at 23:30

I was playing ww1 scenario in mains lobby when a player with premium subscription named juro joined as west germany.at turn 1 and 2 he abused prussia by occupying is 0 cities forcing him to leave. Then around t10nwhen trench war started, He banned uk on false pretext of hacking(it was evidently hacking glitch, units stuck in trench lines).....and muted him.He was angry at game as allies invaded...and power abuse happens when someone gets angry at a game...misuse of premium subscription.I hope for some decisive action.

juro is troll host
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
تحميل...
تحميل...
08.12.2020 - 00:35
 Sid (مشرف)
I don't know who "uk" is, you didn't follow the format, you can't appeal for others, Juro doesn't "own" a ww1 scenario so "uk" was personally banlisted and not map banlisted (so there is no appeal).

I'm only keeping this here as a reminder to whoever decides to create one of these next.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة