إستطلاع للرأي

Is this a "serbwall"

Yes
No
Same thing just not the definition of it

مجموع الأصوات: 62
09.12.2020 - 10:27
https://prnt.sc/vz5005

I made this just to see your opinion this is not something to debate since this varies form person to person.

I will express mine: For me yes is a "serbwall". Might not be the exact definition of a "serbwall" but its something with 100% same results, 100% same circustances needed, 100% same ways to counter. So for me yes is a type of a "serbwall". I would be fine with it if my city wasnt walled but IMO every walled city should be accesable from one angle, no matter of it for something to not be considered "serbwall" or a rewall. Just leave a gap at an unfavorable angle for the enemy. Just my opinion i personally dont do this type of things to a walled city because i consider it "serbwall".

Express your opinions in a manerfull way pls.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 10:32
 temp
It's fairplay, this is why most turks should maintain a bigwall so this doesn't happen.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 10:35
Its just breaking a wall and bigwalling the city, how it can be called serbwall bruhhhhh
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 11:11
I would never wall like that, I feel like it's dirty, but it is not a serbwall.
It is similar to serbwall but I think it has a fundamental difference: a serbwall would work always, instead a bigwall like that has so low probability to work.
For example, usually I wall the north coast of Turkey or I keep many units relatively close to ankara, or even walling Istanbul would wf that wall. Just my oppinion
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 11:13
كتب بواسطة Thral, 09.12.2020 at 11:11

I would never wall like that, I feel like it's dirty, but it is not a serbwall.
It is similar to serbwall but I think it has a fundamental difference: a serbwall would work always, instead a bigwall like that has so low probability to work.
For example, usually I wall the north coast of Turkey or I keep many units relatively close to ankara, or even walling Istanbul would wf that wall. Just my oppinion

Both got same counter which is 1 unit to wf either out of your walled city or somewhere close to the proximity of it.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 11:14
This is easily solved, was your inner wall killed or broken? If it was broken no that's not a rewall.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 11:16
 Leo
No it's not the same thing. Serbwall involves destroying the enemy's unit and placing a wall there. This is not the case. I'll reiterate that any form of this is completely legit after t2, and you're free to do this against us if you wish. If we wanna ban this let's just ban all walls altogether shall we?

It's a shit move I agree, but beyond t2 you should expect and account for these type of moves. If you don't it's your own fault.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 11:18
كتب بواسطة Leo, 09.12.2020 at 11:16

No it's not the same thing. Serbwall involves destroying the enemy's unit and placing a wall there. This is not the case. I'll reiterate that any form of this is completely legit after t2, and you're free to do this against us if you wish. If we wanna ban this let's just ban all walls altogether shall we?

It's a shit move I agree, but beyond t2 you should expect and account for these type of moves. If you don't it's your own fault.

Why turn matters of something being dirty or not? Does that mean a rewall is ok in turn 50 or something? Rules are universal and shouldnt leave windows like that
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 11:20
 Leo
كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 09.12.2020 at 11:18

كتب بواسطة Leo, 09.12.2020 at 11:16

Why turn matters of something being dirty or not? Does that mean a rewall is ok in turn 50 or something? Rules are universal and shouldnt leave windows like that

Please don't take my words out of context. I never mentioned a thing about rewalling, that is a whole different beast. Just saying that big walls are part of the game and the only case where it's truly dirty and scummy is t2 because it's not fair since not all countries are balanced in the same way. By your extension walling altogether should be banned no? After all, a big wall is just a collection of walls around the area, I don't see why we should dictate whether you can't put these walls close to your capital or not.

The failure to account for them is your mistake, since everyone knows what big walling is and if you're not putting at least 3 wfs around your capital you're setting yourself up for failure.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 11:44
I guess it's just big walling, that sort of thing is better than desperate spam walling
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 13:00
 Witch-Doctor (مراقب)
Not serb walling.
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 14:13
Not serb walling. if your opponent wants to waste 10 units to create a big wall then fine. it may be a nice trick play once. but next time you will be prepared for it. that's how we improve as players.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
09.12.2020 - 16:54
It's not a serbwall but it is a rewall
تحميل...
تحميل...
10.12.2020 - 00:49
كتب بواسطة vampire master V, 09.12.2020 at 16:54

Rewalling your oppenent wall 10/10 rewall
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
10.12.2020 - 13:54
It's just a big wall
تحميل...
تحميل...
11.12.2020 - 11:39
كتب بواسطة Froyer, 10.12.2020 at 00:49

كتب بواسطة vampire master V, 09.12.2020 at 16:54

Rewalling your oppenent wall 10/10 rewall

oh i thought it was his own wall.
it is a big wall lol
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.12.2020 - 09:07
Just a big wall .. not a serb wall .. unless u can come up with an objective measure of the size allowed for big walls (not possible) .. otherwise this would also be a serbwall

----
Meso
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.12.2020 - 09:17
كتب بواسطة Mesopotamia, 12.12.2020 at 09:07

Just a big wall .. not a serb wall .. unless u can come up with an objective measure of the size allowed for big walls (not possible) .. otherwise this would also be a serbwall

If he did that the city would have access from atleast 1 other city while now has completely no access to any other city
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.12.2020 - 09:51
كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 12.12.2020 at 09:17

If he did that the city would have access from atleast 1 other city while now has completely no access to any other city

excuse my French .. maybe this is better .. point is walling is art and you guys need to stop making rules and names (serbwall rewall or whatever) .. everying can be countered .. if you dont have enough time to counter ur enemies' walls then switch to casual .. we welcome everyone

----
Meso
تحميل...
تحميل...
25.07.2021 - 15:03
Serbwall
100% same result
you have your cap walled and secured and suddenly next turn you get walled but with more than 3 units
تحميل...
تحميل...
25.07.2021 - 15:19
Just no.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
12.09.2021 - 16:40
Bump for the retards who think it's serbwall
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.09.2021 - 16:07
 Mobster (مراقب)
I JUST VOTED YES BY MISTAKE
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.09.2021 - 02:06
First person to be serbwalled reaction

And first person to serbwall reaction that shit actually works
----
...још сте ту...
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.09.2021 - 02:34
 brianwl (مشرف)
Once we have 'serb wall' defined, someone enter it in wikipedia so whole world can know.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة