احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 3   تم الزيارة من: 51 users
14.12.2020 - 00:39
So looks like Dave has finally axed silverlight(i noticed i could no longer get onto it with and old version of internet explorer), but good news is it seems we can work on silverlight maps now within HTML5, so far it's been pretty bug free but sometimes your old borders save as cached files, so if you have done an update to your map and you have saved changes and exited but the old borders are still showing up then simply go into your delete history and click cached images & files then the old borders should be updated to your new ones.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.12.2020 - 02:15
 Dave (مشرف)
كتب بواسطة Augustus Caesar, 14.12.2020 at 00:39

So looks like Dave has finally axed silverlight(i noticed i could no longer get onto it with and old version of internet explorer), but good news is it seems we can work on silverlight maps now within HTML5, so far it's been pretty bug free but sometimes your old borders save as cached files, so if you have done an update to your map and you have saved changes and exited but the old borders are still showing up then simply go into your delete history and click cached images & files then the old borders should be updated to your new ones.

I haven't. I did remove the "old version" button from the home page, but you can still access it from the link here: https://atwar-game.com/play/

I don't have any plans to kill the silverlight version. But keep in mind, our silverlight server is ancient and does tend to crash a few times per month. If you can't get into it, just shoot me a message and I'll restart it. (It's separate from the HTML5 server, so it doesn't impact anything else)

By the way it's working right now, I just tested it using IE11. I got all the way into the map editor without any problem.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

تحميل...
تحميل...
14.12.2020 - 02:19
كتب بواسطة Dave, 14.12.2020 at 02:15

By the way it's working right now, I just tested it using IE11. I got all the way into the map editor without any problem.

Ahhhh well it does seem that I can now work on all of my silverlight maps in HTML5 which is new as far as I was aware
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة