احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 9   تم الزيارة من: 308 users
23.01.2021 - 12:28
Expected behavior
So i selected Covert Operation and it supposed to lower their attack to 4 but up defense to 6

Actual behavior
So if u check stats of marines on city it says they got 4 attack and 6 defense but actually wehen u send them on field they got 7 attack and 3 defense

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Take strategy Covert Operation, check marine information in city, send 1 marine out on field

Attachments:
https://prnt.sc/xigsgz
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.01.2021 - 12:37
كتب بواسطة KaMaX, 23.01.2021 at 12:28

Expected behavior
So i selected Covert Operation and it supposed to lower their attack to 4 but up defense to 6

Actual behavior
So if u check stats of marines on city it says they got 4 attack and 6 defense but actually wehen u send them on field they got 7 attack and 3 defense

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Take strategy Covert Operation, check marine information in city, send 1 marine out on field

Attachments:
https://prnt.sc/xigsgz

On the map all units have none stats, but during a battle they will have the strategy stats it's fine.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.01.2021 - 12:42
Actually i tried attacking town and on my stats i had 8 attack more than defense and i still lost, im not sure it works as it was meant to be
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.01.2021 - 13:12
كتب بواسطة KaMaX, 23.01.2021 at 12:42

Actually i tried attacking town and on my stats i had 8 attack more than defense and i still lost, im not sure it works as it was meant to be

there are rolls in this game, think of it like rolling dice and you have the amount of attack being how many spots on your dice. this may help you watch it https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45505
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.02.2021 - 05:51
 Dave (مشرف)
It's a display bug.... as Froyer said on the map it always shows the "none" stats. This is true for all strategies, not just Covert Operations.

I'll leave this open because it probably shouldn't be that way, but its not high priority at the moment since everyone is pretty much used to it being like this.... (at least it seems so....)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

تحميل...
تحميل...
16.02.2021 - 19:57
 Mobster (مراقب)
كتب بواسطة KaMaX, 23.01.2021 at 12:42

8 damage is a critical hit, double of 4. (4 from 1d4 roll, and a full 4 because of the critical hit)
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.06.2021 - 19:43
كتب بواسطة Dave, 16.02.2021 at 05:51

It's a display bug.... as Froyer said on the map it always shows the "none" stats. This is true for all strategies, not just Covert Operations.

I'll leave this open because it probably shouldn't be that way, but its not high priority at the moment since everyone is pretty much used to it being like this.... (at least it seems so....)

Hey Dave, dont know if its a bug but...i bought covert operations and it tooks 1,000,000 SP lol...i thinked it was 100k Sp.

Cheers!
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.06.2021 - 19:59
 Dave (مشرف)
كتب بواسطة I_Hate_You_All, 14.06.2021 at 19:43

Hey Dave, dont know if its a bug but...i bought covert operations and it tooks 1,000,000 SP lol...i thinked it was 100k Sp.

Cheers!

Yeah, that's a bug. My fault. It's fixed now but you might have to logout/login again to see the correct info.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

تحميل...
تحميل...
15.06.2021 - 07:02
كتب بواسطة Dave, 14.06.2021 at 19:59

كتب بواسطة I_Hate_You_All, 14.06.2021 at 19:43

Cheers!

Yeah, that's a bug. My fault. It's fixed now but you might have to logout/login again to see the correct info.

I bought CO, then it showed to buy it again, but added another 0. Had not enough sp. :U
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة