احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 1   تم الزيارة من: 26 users
25.01.2021 - 13:33
New Game Starting Now

Panzer General VII

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=3067302131

1. Game Enhancements:

There are a massive number of enhancements for this week's game including a number of new units and new player/countries. I have also added the total number of reinforcement available for each player/country. As you can see not all countries are created equal. Experienced players may chose to select a country with fewer reinforcements, like Brazil or Australia, while newer, less expereienced players, may chose to select a country with more reinforcements like Britain, Japan or the USA. Which country you end up selecting is up to you.

New Units:
1. Australia now has Motorized Infantry (turns 3 to 100).
2. Brazil now has Commando units (turns 2 to 100).
3. Britain now has Regular Infantry units (turns 2 to 100).
4. Canada now has Motorized Infantry (turns 3 to 100).
5. People's Republic of China (PRC) now has Chinese Communist Guerrillas and they are stealthy (turns 2 to 100).
6. Spain now has JU-87 Dive Bombers (turns 2 to 100).

Player/Countries by Numbers of Reinforcements (Descending Order):
1. Britain: Includes Britain, Egypt, India and South Africa (Reinforcements: 348).
2. Japan: Includes Japan, North and South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and parts of China (Reinforcements: 296).
3. USA: Includes Alaska, Hawaii, Panama, Puerto Rico and the continental USA (Reinforcements: 288).
4. USSR: Includes all Soviet republics (Reinforcements: 247).
5. France: Includes France and colonies (Reinforcements: 230).
6. Spain: Includes Spain, Spanish Morocco and South American colonies (Reinforcements: 209).
7. PRC (China): Includes PRC North, PRC North-West, PRC South and PRC West (Reinforcements: 204).
8. Germany: Includes Germany and European satellite countries (Reinforcements: 126).
9. Italy: Includes Italy, Albania and African colonies (Reinforcements: 121).
10. Canada includes all Canadian territories (Reinforcements: 118).
11. Brazil includes all Brazilian territories (Reinforcements: 111).
12. Australia includes all Australian Terrotories and New Zealand (Reinforcements: 106).

2. Known Bugs:

If you run into an error or inconsistency or, better yet a suggestion for the game, send me a message. I'm always looking for good ideas.

3. Game Protocol:

1. Please do not move units outside of your home country on turn one (1). Player's who move units outside of their home country on turn one (1) will be required to either forfeit a turn or the game. Repeat violations will result in the player not being invited to future games. Players may wall cities during turn one (1).

2. If at all possible, do not leave a game prematurely, particularly in the early turns. Leaving the game prematurely by timing-out is disruptive to the game and disrespectful of other players.

3. Finally, whenever possible, take your turn in a timely manner. Most games have a 48 hour time limit. This does not mean that you need to wait 48 hours before taking your turn. Be considerate of other players time as you would want them to be considerate of yours.

4. Player's Invitation List:

1. If you do not wish to receive invitations to future games, send me a message and I will remove you from the Player's Invitation List. No questions asked. Please understand that once removed, your name will not be automatically added back. No dithering please.

2. Players who have been inactive in atWar for more than 7 days are automatically removed from the Player's Invitation List. This is done to give those players most interested in playing an opportunity to play.

3. The Player's Invitation List is made up of players from all coalitions including Niki. Nike members are not expected to form alliances during gameplay based on coalition membership. All players are encouraged to pursue diplomatic options that are in their best interests for that game. For more information please read the Niki Code of Conduct at the following forum topic:

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=43862

Good luck to all...

Commodus, Game Admin
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة