احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 6   تم الزيارة من: 61 users
12.04.2021 - 18:16
I had the idea that each coalition would have a store of PC and SP, to be freely given to members by leaders, PC would be given to the coalition stores through maybe donations, an entry fee, or when you place for the Coalition elo rewards.
----
BOW DOWN
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.04.2021 - 18:17
Alois just recommended something similar 7 minutes ago in the sean new idea for pcs. however you just said it here. I thought you just copied it but you haven't seen the topic. weird coinsidence hahah
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.04.2021 - 22:09
Quote myself as I see there is post for it now

كتب بواسطة Alois, 12.04.2021 at 18:08

Maybe make clans be able to have their own finances? That way clans like PY, OOTE can combine together a sum of protocoins to buy players generals or premium, etc. That and it would allow more rewards for the cw season.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.04.2021 - 22:25
This idea was originally posted by Alois under my thread. Therefore neither Alois or Captain Steele are owed rights to the idea. Copy righted under my thread

Copyright 2021
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.04.2021 - 22:27
كتب بواسطة Tribune Aquila, 12.04.2021 at 22:25

This idea was originally posted by Alois under my thread. Therefore neither Alois or Captain Steele are owed rights to the idea. Copy righted under my thread

Boohoo, I promoted it
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.04.2021 - 23:13
Recommended years ago by myself, still support it
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة