احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 4   تم الزيارة من: 110 users
21.04.2021 - 19:13
Ok so i have created and recreated a fantasy world map several times mostly under the name Omnia and most recently under the name New Eden it is currently promoted and you should check it out if u have time. I am recreating the map again but it will totally different from previous version as each new version has been. However this time i would like some help if you have played other versions or just whatever you wud like to see incorporated into the map for example unique unit sets for each side and any other ideas u may have. So comment with any idea u wud like to contribute but also for the original omnia i had the idea of creating world building forums which included significant events, races, basically giving you some insight into the world we are playing in. so if thats something you wud like to c again drop an upvote. Feel free to comment or upvote or both or neither but i will be taking the upvotes into specific consideration for if i will be publishing lore forum posts.

https://zippyimage.com/image/omnia-projects.vCxRd
----
USA USA USA
تحميل...
تحميل...
21.04.2021 - 20:11
Message deleted by Croat. Reason: Irrelevant
تحميل...
تحميل...
21.04.2021 - 22:10
Good luck mate
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.04.2021 - 02:25
At the end of the day, most people prefer to stick with the basic units instead of getting fun with it (at least in quick games). But it's still a good idea to be creative anyway. There's always the good old fashioned copy-paste method, where you have human infantry with the normal stats then dwarven infantry with the exact same stats and so on. That way players won't have to account for any weird stat shenanigans when playing quick, while still getting to see a variety of different species fighting together. Problem with that is the slider when divvying up a stack to hit a bunch of places. Don't overdo it is what I'm saying. What do you think? It's a big map, so it makes sense to have a big selection. 8 races total? Something like that sounds good to me, 'cus any more than that and it's hard to keep track.

Nothing's stopping you from adding variation in the units though. Some players really like that. Would it be a good idea to stick to a handful of main races, and in secluded areas create a new "branch" of one of them? There can be your standard dwarves or something, but nearby that volcano-lookin' thing you can find hobbits as well. That way there are two "layers" - you can divide the map into x amount of chunks that have a specific main race on them, and then every now and again there's a country that allows you to recruit a little something unique on top of it.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة