احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 9   تم الزيارة من: 126 users
28.04.2021 - 04:34
Can we forbid this kind of rewall? It has same purpose like rewall does. Placing another wall on same place/city where you had wall last turn. Doesn't matter if the wall was broken or not. The 3 units next to your city are placed there for only one purpose - to wall your city. So if those units get wfed you should not be allowed to make a new wall. Otherwise the other player needs to attack the unit of that broken wall to prevent auto wall + put a new unit to wf a new wall. So it's the same cost as rewall. I've seen many people do it in cws and it's not fun to play against. It's just dirty but they can defend themselves and say it's not defined in cw rules.
Pic 1 - normal wfed wall
">
Pic 2 - new wall
">
تحميل...
تحميل...
28.04.2021 - 04:40
Real name for any kinds of rewall is ratwalls.

RATWALLERS are worst kind of players.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
تحميل...
تحميل...
28.04.2021 - 05:11
No
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
28.04.2021 - 12:18
Yes do ban.
it is kind of sad how people even do these stupid little tricks which pretty much destroy the spirit of the game.
this isn't hard or clever.
it's just stupid as fuck and ruins the fun for everyone.

i literally can't see how this could be fun for anyone
تحميل...
تحميل...
28.04.2021 - 14:55
I don't see autowalling as being a problem because its commonsense to attack one of those units to prevent it from happening, but when someone removes those units and places new ones there its closer to a rewall as the only way to prevent it is the same tactic as preventing a rewall.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
تحميل...
تحميل...
28.04.2021 - 15:48
كتب بواسطة gothboy, 28.04.2021 at 12:18

this isn't hard or clever.
it's just stupid as fuck and ruins the fun for everyone.

i literally can't see how this could be fun for anyone

Full support.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
تحميل...
تحميل...
28.04.2021 - 20:10
3v3s became long wall and rewall simulator since long wall upgrade. Its funny since comp players in 2014-5 would mock RP players for wall spams.
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.04.2021 - 04:20
I don't see the problem here. u wf his wall and he makes new wall. u both have broken it. no use crying from one perspective
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.12.2021 - 10:55
Message deleted by Witch-Doctor. Reason: Banned player
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة