احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 16   تم الزيارة من: 85 users
30.05.2021 - 03:51
 Mobster (مراقب)
Freedom of speech is not freedom to praise only, it's also freedom of profanity. It gives you right to call something "stupid" if it's stupid. And it's hell of alot of good to have this right. Because if you don't call a stupid thing stupid, you slowly become a stupid. AtWar gives us this freedom.

And I think some people abuse it so much in here. For example whenever they see a person they don't like, they start insulting no matter what. Either passive aggressively or because of their hatred. I mean if someone insulted me for doing something stupid, it's forgivable and it's a good criticism most of the time. But I'm fucking frustrated of being called "Paradog" or "Croat's dog" or things like that BECAUSE I know their corrupted purpose on calling me those things.

Yesterday my clanmate ahmadokok was called "arab, shut up" because he expressed his thoughts, by one of those hatred full of people who had no any conversation with him personally.

Croat gets insulted out of topic all the time too and even though I or Croat know their purpose again, we just don't give a fuck sometimes, it's waste of time. But same insult for 1000 times is fucking stupidity. I'm nobody's dog. I'm a free individual and I argue with Croat sometimes, we are not a fucking cult, we are not Paradogs or something. Fucking grow up people.

I know they don't want a "Paradog" helping them in solving their personality problems but I will still help them, here:
https://www.healthline.com/health/passive-aggressive-personality-disorder
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 04:23
كتب بواسطة Mobster, 30.05.2021 at 03:51

Freedom of speech is not freedom to praise only, it's also freedom of profanity. It gives you right to call something "stupid" if it's stupid. And it's hell of alot of good to have this right. Because if you don't call a stupid thing stupid, you slowly become a stupid. AtWar gives us this freedom.

And I think some people abuse it so much in here. For example whenever they see a person they don't like, they start insulting no matter what. Either passive aggressively or because of their hatred. I mean if someone insulted me for doing something stupid, it's forgivable and it's a good criticism most of the time. But I'm fucking frustrated of being called "Paradog" or "Croat's dog" or things like that BECAUSE I know their corrupted purpose on calling me those things.

Yesterday my clanmate ahmadokok was called "arab, shut up" because he expressed his thoughts, by one of those hatred full of people who had no any conversation with him personally.

Croat gets insulted out of topic all the time too and even though I or Croat know their purpose again, we just don't give a fuck sometimes, it's waste of time. But same insult for 1000 times is fucking stupidity. I'm nobody's dog. I'm a free individual and I argue with Croat sometimes, we are not a fucking cult, we are not Paradogs or something. Fucking grow up people.

I know they don't want a "Paradog" helping them in solving their personality problems but I will still help them, here:
https://www.healthline.com/health/passive-aggressive-personality-disorder

brother solution to your problem is use Ignore option, people won't change their behaviour no matter how hard you try, use ignore button and only unignore when they realise their mistake.
Jazakallah have a good day brother.
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 06:03
Idk for you, but I know that croat does the same thing (with insults and shit) and IDC as long as I get to return it without reprecussions it's fine

So yeah, insult em right back. That's how things work here
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 06:27
كتب بواسطة Black Swans, 30.05.2021 at 06:03

Idk for you, but I know that croat does the same thing (with insults and shit) and IDC as long as I get to return it without reprecussions it's fine

If I tell you in cw to suck my dick, to fuck off or similar, that's not considered as an insult to anyone. Neither to myself and I will tell it to you everytime I get tbed with 1 unit or similar. Same goes for you. For such things you won't be punished by myself, I've written that few times already.

Still, I dont want to know why you even call out me for such 'insults', like I am saying I don't know what. Maybe instead of it, note that our asshole was saved by myself since you came back from permaban (otherwise you wouldnt comment here atm) and you have literally no credits for allowing yourself much stepping into gray area. Next time im definitely not cheering for you.
If you deserved punishment from me, you would earn it. And you will earn it once you deserve it. I have some bigger toleration level than certain of other mods, but its 10x worse once you allow yourself too much. Thats what happened with Waffel and Sid, for example.

@Mobster
Its pointless to whisper to a deaf, blink to a blind, moron stays moron and internet is oasis of various world's scum where real life complexes dont exist. You should get used to that.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 07:01
كتب بواسطة Croat, 30.05.2021 at 06:27

كتب بواسطة Black Swans, 30.05.2021 at 06:03

If I tell you in cw to suck my dick, to fuck off or similar, that's not considered as an insult to anyone. Neither to myself and I will tell it to you everytime I get tbed with 1 unit or similar. Same goes for you. For such things you won't be punished by myself, I've written that few times already.

Still, I dont want to know why you even call out me for such 'insults', like I am saying I don't know what. Maybe instead of it, note that our asshole was saved by myself since you came back from permaban (otherwise you wouldnt comment here atm) and you have literally no credits for allowing yourself much stepping into gray area. Next time im definitely not cheering for you.
If you deserved punishment from me, you would earn it. And you will earn it once you deserve it. I have some bigger toleration level than certain of other mods, but its 10x worse once you allow yourself too much. Thats what happened with Waffel and Sid, for example.

Passive aggressive much ?
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 07:03
كتب بواسطة Black Swans, 30.05.2021 at 07:01

Passive aggressive much ?

You can call it whatever and make any kind of perception for it, but it's just as it is said lol
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 12:57
I haven't met anyone who is passive aggressive on atwar, that is the wrong word
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 13:14
 Mobster (مراقب)
كتب بواسطة Tribune Aquila, 30.05.2021 at 12:57

I haven't met anyone who is passive aggressive on atwar, that is the wrong word
Spotting passive aggressiveness under a plain insult is not easy especially if you're not used to live with these kind of people. I've met some serious amount of passive aggressive people in atWar. Maybe you simply dodged them.
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 18:40
Please remain quiet, Atwar is a perfect place and you should be grateful for it to exist
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 19:09
Talk with names point them out and solve the problems. No need to cry here. At the end of the day use ignore button.

Also it's ironic this coming from who .. everyone with basic turkish knowledge knows you are not any better than those people you describe insulting family members and blasphemy at any chance you find

Hypocrite dog.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.05.2021 - 19:32
 Alex
I am pretty sure that if the community respected you, they wouldnt be calling you such names, but you cant even see this because you muted me like the paradog that you indeed are, my dear paradog.
Had to unmute to laugh a bit, muted again.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.05.2021 - 01:40
 Mobster (مراقب)
كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 30.05.2021 at 19:09

Talk with names point them out and solve the problems. No need to cry here. At the end of the day use ignore button.

Also it's ironic this coming from who .. everyone with basic turkish knowledge knows you are not any better than those people you describe insulting family members and blasphemy at any chance you find

Hypocrite dog.

Well you just removed the necessity for me to talk with names. I don't have to ignore people and I also don't have to be quiet.

With your wannabe broken Turkish you got everything I said wrong. I don't insult family members of people. Also the reason I insulted you seriously for a few times is your hatred and insults to Ataturk, fuck you. What kind of a fucked up person are you to hate Ataturk?
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.05.2021 - 04:27
كتب بواسطة Mobster, 31.05.2021 at 01:40

What kind of a fucked up person are you to hate Ataturk?

----

تحميل...
تحميل...
31.05.2021 - 05:25
Message deleted by Witch-Doctor. Reason: Pillory
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.05.2021 - 05:58
كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 31.05.2021 at 05:25

كتب بواسطة Mobster, 31.05.2021 at 01:40

كتب بواسطة JUGERS2, 30.05.2021 at 19:09

Hypocrite dog.

Go kys.

----
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.05.2021 - 07:29
Some more intension discussion is fine, but certain people here allow themselves too much.

----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة