احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 1   تم الزيارة من: 123 users
10.07.2021 - 09:26
No one forbids you to have an alt account. Problem starts when you use multiple-accounts in a single game, which is starting to escalate more and more, day-by-day.
I just witnessed a big game where 5 people used multiple accounts (some of them even 3+). 40 turns game, those who played normally were totally frustrated and exhausted of dealing with them for hours.

It's a true example of consciously breaking the rules with purpose to gain advantage in game. Not only that, but it results in pure ruining others' game experience, discrespecting their fair-play, time and effort.

From now on, there are no more warnings from myself about multiple-accounts in a single game and everyone who does it will face harder punishments.
It's not me playing with my shitty mod powers, it's you playing with normal part of community, making a complete idiots of them.
So, I please and warn you publically now, stay away from that way of playing, for your better and for the better of all people who enjoy the game under the rules. Thanks
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة