احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 6   تم الزيارة من: 73 users
14.08.2021 - 05:43
After 4 years of playing the game and being at the age of 35 I think I can have an opinion and opinion on some things that spoil the game ..
For a start, what I noticed from the first moment is that not every player gains the points he has earned with his game strategy, but he gets or loses the points of others and this leads many players to become thieves or traitors.
So from a fun game it becomes a game of anger and hatred and I think that in itself is very bad especially since it is addressed to children mainly ..
What I write is from a google translation because I do not know English very well, so forgive me if there is a spelling mistake ..
So what I suggest is that no matter if a player loses or wins the game and no matter how many rounds he stays in the game before he is killed he is betrayed or gives up to take the points he has won with his sword because I do not find any reason to lose them and to be taken by someone else more cunning or with more friends in the game (you know ..)
With the operation of the game so far I have seen players who alone can not stand to rise to the positions and this is very frustrating for the rest who very simply if they are and at some age very simply LEAVE the game and look for something else .
So, apart from the fact that each player gets the points he has earned, I also prefer not to be able to break the alliance he has made, because this is another very big problem to the point that we are divided into camps and hate each other forever. the other FOREVER
The last thing I want to comment on and sorry if I got tired is the issue of strategists that when I study them I see that something is wrong with many of them and everyone has ended up playing an aerial threat and the game has become "who will deliver more faster units "and not who will think and make the smartest and fastest STRATEGIC MOVEMENT since we say that the game is a strategy and not transport and distribution for sandwiches ..
With appreciation and respect I hope someone sees this to give him a foretaste and do something to change these 2-3 things that spoil the game and make a lot of players who have spent many hours days months years with the game finally leaving it disappointed ..
Xaris From West - Xaris Ws. (West Thessaloniki Greece City)
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.08.2021 - 06:59
 brianwl (مشرف)
I agree that the battles can be made more strategic. There are some ways this can be done by changing the game itself. (For example, having the option of making infantry defend at +1 when in cities, as the game originally was made. The reason for it changing is most players want faster, more offensive oriented games, but i am a strong advocate of having the option to make the games more strategic.

In the meantime, i have found that in time you will find other players that prefer the same kind of games you do.

When you find other players that don't betray or break alliances, and won't leave the game early, then you will enjoy those games more. However as this is a smaller number of people, you may have to play 'casual' games so that enough people can play according to a more strategic, less offensive game. There are several maps that promote this style of play, by using 'forts' or 'castles' which prevent rushes.

If you want some additional suggestions, message me ♥

~brianwl
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
14.08.2021 - 13:57
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason:
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.08.2021 - 18:48
Your first point about the sp earned no matter if you leave is bad. Because it encourages more players to leave because your sp is already earned. Leaving should be disencouraged.
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.08.2021 - 22:14
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason: Spam
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.08.2021 - 02:34
كتب بواسطة Xaris From West, 14.08.2021 at 05:43

everyone has ended up playing an aerial threat and the game has become "who will deliver more faster units "and not who will think and make the smartest and fastest STRATEGIC MOVEMENT since we say that the game is a strategy and not transport and distribution for sandwiches ..

Since I don't really play FFA games I wanted to comment on this.

The game is most definitely not about who can deliver the fastest movement, it is very much possible to (in non 50k fund games) beat an SM player with PD/GW/MoS (my favourite strat in 50k games).

Expanding too fast isn't advisable as not taking the cities will lose you the full country bonus, and sending minimum to everything is a good way to ensure you lose as many units as possible in the battles (since you don't have the stacking bonus).
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة