احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 11   تم الزيارة من: 124 users
28.08.2021 - 21:35
I counted how many units all of USA and all of China can produce and i notice usa produce more. This is incredible unrealisytic when looking at their populations, USA only has 331,449,281 people while China has 1,442,590,047. Over 1 billion more people then usa yet it produce more then China? that is very unrealsitc china should produce way more than usa since it population is much higher. Shanghai should be able to produce atleast 13 troops for it to be realistic. how can europe beat an asia when it only has 742.6 million. as stalin once said Quantity has a quality all its own. i guessing this game was made by westerners, once china is number you shall be forced to correct western misconceptions. it will happen by 2040, its clear usa is falling apart, usa pulling out of afghanistan is proof of that happening, we are seeing the tranistion of power from usa to china just like what happened 100 year ago when the tranistion of number one switched from british empire to usa.
تحميل...
تحميل...
28.08.2021 - 22:49
OMG!! You are right! how could we have been so blind! this game is for westerners! You opened my eyes, thank you.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
تحميل...
تحميل...
28.08.2021 - 23:28
@Free China, Troll +1
تحميل...
تحميل...
29.08.2021 - 03:35
كتب بواسطة Palmitas, 28.08.2021 at 22:49

OMG!! You are right! how could we have been so blind! this game is for westerners! You opened my eyes, thank you.
i hope you can see past western misconceptions
تحميل...
تحميل...
29.08.2021 - 04:46
 Mobster (مراقب)
Unit count is not only the population nor the production capacity alone. You should include effectiveness and other stuff, you know, you can count 1 Chinese "in game" infantry unit as 10000 Chinese soldiers while 1 American in game infantry unit as 1000 American Infantries if you want to look at it that way.
تحميل...
تحميل...
29.08.2021 - 06:47
 brianwl (مشرف)
كتب بواسطة FREE CHINA, 28.08.2021 at 21:35

I counted how many units all of USA and all of China can produce and i notice usa produce more. This is incredible unrealisytic when looking at their populations, USA only has 331,449,281 people while China has 1,442,590,047. Over 1 billion more people then usa yet it produce more then China? that is very unrealsitc china should produce way more than usa since it population is much higher. Shanghai should be able to produce atleast 13 troops for it to be realistic. how can europe beat an asia when it only has 742.6 million. as stalin once said Quantity has a quality all its own. i guessing this game was made by westerners, once china is number you shall be forced to correct western misconceptions. it will happen by 2040, its clear usa is falling apart, usa pulling out of afghanistan is proof of that happening, we are seeing the tranistion of power from usa to china just like what happened 100 year ago when the tranistion of number one switched from british empire to usa.

So you know, the original world default maps were based on real GDP. And you are right, the game is now no longer representative of real world data. The problem with the real world data is it made eastern asia too powerful, leading to unbalanced games in which asia always won. As a result, the map was balanced by increasing US and decreasing East Asia GDP, and capping all cities at 8 reinforcements regardless of real world population. (There have been other changes as well, but i'm just mentioning the one you brought up.)

Last i heard, there are maps that keep the real GDP stats, but not surprisingly, no one plays them as the maps are unbalanced. If you are interested though, pm me and i'll try and connect with you a map maker.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
01.09.2021 - 04:07

you shall be forced to correct western misconceptions.

Thats if we are allowed to even play computer games!
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
تحميل...
تحميل...
01.09.2021 - 14:07
Make it realistic: When you lose a brigade for nothing you insta lose game.

When enemy latemoves your city and captures it with a battalion, you lose game.

If you pick Japan and lose, you lose account.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

تحميل...
تحميل...
02.09.2021 - 01:31
North america is still by far the weakest of the three and is easily driven out of west europe or east asia should it intrude while europe has the ability to keep expending
anyways repped!
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.09.2021 - 18:54
You're telling me a game where units always move at a set radius around themselves regardless of the terrain or infrastructure they're crossing, and don't use any fuel to do so, and just spawn out of nowhere during "reinf turns", and don't use natural resources like steel or oil but rather "money", and where all troops fight to the last breath during battles, is not realistic?

How shocking.
----
Someone Better Than You
تحميل...
تحميل...
05.09.2021 - 17:03
 Acquiesce (مراقب)

Shanghai should be able to produce atleast 13 troops for it to be realistic. how can europe beat an asia when it only has 742.6 million. as stalin once said Quantity has a quality all its own. i guessing this game was made by westerners, once china is number you shall be forced to correct western misconceptions. it will happen by 2040, its clear usa is falling apart, usa pulling out of afghanistan is proof of that happening, we are seeing the tranistion of power from usa to china just like what happened 100 year ago when the tranistion of number one switched from british empire to usa.

Based China propagandist
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة