احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 12   تم الزيارة من: 151 users
18.12.2021 - 10:00
Don't question how. Just accept it. And don't look at the room tab.

(This is awesome now there might actually be some kind of networking effect)

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.12.2021 - 11:39
People just afk in Room and don't play anything. Change my mind
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.12.2021 - 18:00
كتب بواسطة DeepFriedUnicorn, 18.12.2021 at 11:39

deepfried have u even tried out the game component of atwar yet
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.12.2021 - 19:44
كتب بواسطة Tribune Aquila, 18.12.2021 at 18:00

كتب بواسطة DeepFriedUnicorn, 18.12.2021 at 11:39

deepfried have u even tried out the game component of atwar yet

Yeah
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.12.2021 - 08:14
Guest accounts shouldnt be included in the roomchat
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.12.2021 - 21:05
I think they are all fake
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.12.2021 - 21:25
كتب بواسطة soft goth avery, 27.12.2021 at 21:05

I think they are all fake

I think the profile report had a problem. I had a ping that my friend Franz connected and he answered a mail message I sent him ingame. But it said he was not online for 2 days.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
28.12.2021 - 21:11
Seems like fake news...
55 players at this time?

hahahahaha
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.01.2022 - 23:23
I'm a new player. This game needs to be promoted more. I forgot the name of the game and literally had to look through 10-15 Reddit posts just to find one mention of it. I was googling terms such as "[best] [online] [multiplayer] [strategy] war games reddit [browser]", "games like hearts of iron 4", etc., where [term] is optional and can be swapped out.

If it's so hard for someone who already knows the game to find it, how hard must it be for new players to come across it?
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.01.2022 - 02:22
Gotta keep in mind that this games most popular time for new players was when risk was still played readily in the home, it's fallen out of fashion these days so the most people are ignorant of the concept at all
----
we all know dem feels...
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.01.2022 - 06:15
كتب بواسطة WeavingBird1917, 13.01.2022 at 23:23

I'm a new player. This game needs to be promoted more. I forgot the name of the game and literally had to look through 10-15 Reddit posts just to find one mention of it. I was googling terms such as "[best] [online] [multiplayer] [strategy] war games reddit [browser]", "games like hearts of iron 4", etc., where [term] is optional and can be swapped out.

If it's so hard for someone who already knows the game to find it, how hard must it be for new players to come across it?

that's a really interesting point, it's interesting how new players find the game. But the going theory right now is that Dave isn't going to be advertising much until a lot more tutorial mechanics that would increase player retention are implemented. Without first implementing features that facilitate player retention, advertising/making it easier for players to find the game is not worth the opportunity cost or something. For example, if you advertised to bring in a bunch of players who like this type of game, but when they join they have a bad impression, they won't re-join the game even if new features are implemented. And this is very bad because when you advertise, you draw from the population that is interested in games like this, so you would be decreasing the pool of individuals you can draw from through advertising if player retention and quality of life is not addressed first
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.01.2022 - 12:31
كتب بواسطة WeavingBird1917, 13.01.2022 at 23:23

shouldev just put risk xd
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة