احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 60   تم الزيارة من: 200 users

المشاركة الأصلية

نشرت بواسطة soft goth avery, 19.03.2022 - 12:53
In case you didn't watch today's cw, Witch Doctor wfed t1

He then proceeded to wf kiev t2 and then proclaim "Your wall is outside of your land, and so I can wf it and it's fair,"
This guy is a moderator and he promotes gameplay that goes against what almost everyone in eu scene thinks.
A staff member is intentionally making everyone's day worse and ruining out time, if we start not playing them they will harass us and call us noobs. Discuss.
19.03.2022 - 19:26
كتب بواسطة Froyer, 19.03.2022 at 13:45

This move is disrespectful, I understand if you want to dodge WD, but I wanna cw if you still want to dodge him after that, it's fine I understand he was disrespectful.

This move isn't dirty, do you guys agree that we don't respect hamburg wall in denmark right ? we respect hamburg t2 not hamburg wall because the units are in denmark. It's the same thing for kiev bigwall with units in belarus, if units aren't on the starting country you don't have to respect the walls, you still have to respect kiev turn 2 because rushing a city(from starting country) that was supposed to be walled turn 1 is dirty, for example austria can't be walled in austria. This doesn't work for failed walls since they're bugs.

That's the logic behind gomel wf but it doesn't change the fact that not respecting kiev bigwall is disrespectful, it's the same as huarckwalling on purpose.

If WD does something dirty like rewalling/serbwalling on purpose or rushing a walled city that we wfed turn 1, Lelouch and I would leave the cw(we already did it back in mirage).

In the past bigwalling Kiev was considered dirty. But eventually people realized it makes more balanced and fair Ukraine starts viable, thus making the game better for everyone. If Turkey will have 100% chance to bring 110 units to kiev turn 3 then mods will have to bring back the old broken ds, gw and LB, Blitz and RA to oppose them.

The conventions serve fairness and balance for everybody, but I guess when someone feels angry it's ok to hurt everbody's interests?
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
19.03.2022 - 19:52
 Mobster (مراقب)
كتب بواسطة Rock Lee, 19.03.2022 at 19:19

The player has spent units on his wall, he based his expansion on the fact player respect each other. The fact his unit touched Belarus does not mean anything in relation to that.

Walling somewhere outside of your initial country has always been a risk if you're willing to take.
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.03.2022 - 19:57
كتب بواسطة Mobster, 19.03.2022 at 19:52

Walling somewhere outside of your initial country has always been a risk if you're willing to take.

Bullshit, not in the eu+ scene. I find it hilarious how 99% of the scene players understand what is fair and right for everyone's sake. But the same 5 players keep looking for execuses to fuck everyone including themselves for some consolment.

You know what is even funnier? If someone accidently wrongs them they hold grudge and hunt him for years.

Wd is usually not one of them, but he does joins them when he has a shitty day.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
19.03.2022 - 20:14
I like how WD is following Scenario rules, i always knew that noob in his heart was a scenario fag and he just sucked in them XAXAXAXAX
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 00:07
كتب بواسطة Rock Lee, 19.03.2022 at 19:26

كتب بواسطة Froyer, 19.03.2022 at 13:45

This move is disrespectful, I understand if you want to dodge WD, but I wanna cw if you still want to dodge him after that, it's fine I understand he was disrespectful.

This move isn't dirty, do you guys agree that we don't respect hamburg wall in denmark right ? we respect hamburg t2 not hamburg wall because the units are in denmark. It's the same thing for kiev bigwall with units in belarus, if units aren't on the starting country you don't have to respect the walls, you still have to respect kiev turn 2 because rushing a city(from starting country) that was supposed to be walled turn 1 is dirty, for example austria can't be walled in austria. This doesn't work for failed walls since they're bugs.

That's the logic behind gomel wf but it doesn't change the fact that not respecting kiev bigwall is disrespectful, it's the same as huarckwalling on purpose.

If WD does something dirty like rewalling/serbwalling on purpose or rushing a walled city that we wfed turn 1, Lelouch and I would leave the cw(we already did it back in mirage).

In the past bigwalling Kiev was considered dirty. But eventually people realized it makes more balanced and fair Ukraine starts viable, thus making the game better for everyone. If Turkey will have 100% chance to bring 110 units to kiev turn 3 then mods will have to bring back the old broken ds, gw and LB, Blitz and RA to oppose them.

The conventions serve fairness and balance for everybody, but I guess when someone feels angry it's ok to hurt everbody's interests?

You can bigwall inside ukraine, even Lelouch who never play Ukraine knows how to do it
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 02:22
Well I agree with WD the wall was outside of player country However this issue has been raised multiple times, unless I believe CW or any other rules are revised problems like this will tend to continue.

Second thing I will also point out here Players often talk about mutual agreements like Respecting big walls or any other X thing that's not even written in Rule book or Code of Honor, Instead of making Daramas here People should ask Staff or Admin team to revised the rules for better environment so in future any similar thing happens you can defend your position via Rule Book and avoid people like Khuman who just wishes to start a flame war.
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 02:34
كتب بواسطة Sid, 20.03.2022 at 02:30

كتب بواسطة Ivan., 20.03.2022 at 02:22

Well I agree with WD the wall was outside of player country However this issue has been raised multiple times, unless I believe CW or any other rules are revised problems like this will tend to continue.

Second thing I will also point out here Players often talk about mutual agreements like Respecting big walls or any other X thing that's not even written in Rule book or Code of Honor, Instead of making Daramas here People should ask Staff or Admin team to revised the rules for better environment so in future any similar thing happens you can defend your position via Rule Book and avoid people like Khuman who just wishes to start a flame war.

My personal goal is to moderate duels/cws as little as possible, if the players can't do it then mods shouldn't enforce it.

I'm saying the current Community or Players has made their own so many rules if they wish some addition is to be made in Rule book then they should Propose it rather than making daramas and start a new flame war.
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 02:50
I agree that I don't like what WD did and I would respect the walls personally.

But I also agree that there is no obligation to respect it.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 04:05
Omg stop acting like u didnt do anything wrong
There is not one sane ukraine player who bigwalls entirely in ukraine,it always goes into belarus ALWAYS
#Justice4Domi
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 04:09
Also Lelouch even rewalled that game,accidentally or not, Mirage does not deserve the win at all
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 04:45
 Mobster (مراقب)
كتب بواسطة Rock Lee, 19.03.2022 at 19:57

كتب بواسطة Mobster, 19.03.2022 at 19:52

Bullshit, not in the eu+ scene. I find it hilarious how 99% of the scene players understand what is fair and right for everyone's sake. But the same 5 players keep looking for execuses to fuck everyone including themselves for some consolment.

You know what is even funnier? If someone accidently wrongs them they hold grudge and hunt him for years.

Wd is usually not one of them, but he does joins them when he has a shitty day.

No?
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 05:38
كتب بواسطة Pheno, 20.03.2022 at 04:09

Also Lelouch even rewalled that game,accidentally or not, Mirage does not deserve the win at all

It wasn't even the same game bahahahahahahaha
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 08:40
I don't know why you are surprised by this immoral WD hes been doing this wfing and dodging and all kind of unsportsmanship stuff for years..

At this point we should all just excommunicate him from the cw and duel scene and not have to deal with this kind of shady stuff.
Paradox should kick him if they don't want to be associated with turn 1 wfers and dodgers because their reputation will suffer cause of this one stubborn character they have.
#Justice4AmigoDomi
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 09:22
كتب بواسطة Ghostface, 20.03.2022 at 08:40

I don't know why you are surprised by this immoral WD hes been doing this wfing and dodging and all kind of unsportsmanship stuff for years..

Ugh we shouldn't use 2018/2019 duels as an example, they were so much toxic, everyone was playing dirty in high elo level, some duels nic and I were wfing eachother t1 not even bigwall like WD did, but Kiev or ankara, and Im not even counting the number of rewalls and serbwalls. 2018/2019 duel scene was so fucking toxic what WD did was common everyone was doing it, even I did it agaisnt tengri.
When I say top elo it's 1600 and 1700 elo not low 1500.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 10:25
 Evic
كتب بواسطة Rock Lee, 19.03.2022 at 19:19

The community has developed unofficial rules so we can have fair and respectful game.

The player has spent units on his wall, he based his expansion on the fact player respect each other. The fact his unit touched Belarus does not mean anything in relation to that.

Being so petty about it, like you are reading from the little letter of a contract is the exact opposite of being fair and respectful, which is what the competetive guidelines are ssuppose to achieve. One might say it is a Paradox.

But just make sure the wall doesnt go into belarus, its not that hard.
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 13:48
 Zoe
كتب بواسطة Witch-Doctor, 19.03.2022 at 16:42

كتب بواسطة Mobster, 19.03.2022 at 14:09

Who said this kind of wall is an exception?

We've always had loose guidelines such as. Don't wf enemy land t1 or if you wf it you respect the city and don't attack. There's a bunch of players who are starting to bend these guidelines so they can continue to use their crutch strategy of double walling kiev turn 1. People actually believe that you have to respect walls outside their country that gets wfed now, which is total nonsense. Rather than get good, they try to bend the guidelines so their crutch double wall cannot be punished.

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

P.S: Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking bitch. Did you really think I was going to play along with your old annoying ass unfunny wf. God you fucking degenerate filth. You disgust me in every way possible and I will hang you for your crimes. God I fucking hate you, you stupid fucking whore. I hear your voice and vomit. I acknowledge your existence and vomit. Everything you've done and will do in your life will cause nothing but suffering, you stupid fucking bitch. You cannot fathom how much I fucking hate you. If I had a choice to shoot you or Hitler after Hitler shot my whole family and all my friends and ate the last Oreo I would still shoot you.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 14:28
While there have never been any official rules to prevent this type of behavior. The community in the past has clearly shown this to be frowned upon.

Witch-Doctor being a moderator, and being one of the leaders of the game meta team, shouldn't be condoning this sort of gameplay.

He is one of the people who helped me create the official clan war rules for one, and for two… just because something isn't stated in the rules doesn't mean you should be doing it. An easy fix to this current problem is updating the current rules to prevent this from happening again. Clearly the community has spoken and staff should be open to making this a new and official rule.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 14:31
كتب بواسطة PleaseMe, 20.03.2022 at 14:28

An easy fix to this current problem is updating the current rules to prevent this from happening again. Clearly the community has spoken and staff should be open to making this a new and official rule.

Agreed
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 16:46
Piece of advice, big walling kiev t1 means you can't be capped t3
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 16:56
Was the cw deleted?
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 16:59
كتب بواسطة Tungston., 20.03.2022 at 16:56

Was the cw deleted?

No it's still up
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 17:02
0 risk of failure as long as you don't end turn:

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 17:04
كتب بواسطة soft goth avery, 20.03.2022 at 16:59

Was the cw deleted?

No it's still up

HAHA, I guess that makes sense, WD is a mod and has defended his actions in this post. Well, maybe the other members of paradox should ask for a deletion of this cw at a MINIMUM. This is a t1 wf even if the wall is a little outside the starting country, dont be so petty and just play the god damn cw.

Prestige doesn't have time for foolishness like this.
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 17:15
كتب بواسطة Tungston., 20.03.2022 at 17:04

Was the cw deleted?

No it's still up

HAHA, I guess that makes sense, WD is a mod and has defended his actions in this post. Well, maybe the other members of paradox should ask for a deletion of this cw at a MINIMUM. This is a t1 wf even if the wall is a little outside the starting country, dont be so petty and just play the god damn cw.

None of us do honestly, this is a moderator who is on the meta team and makes a lot of important decisions. If he thinks this is okay to ruin our time, disrespect us, and outright deny anything we have to say why is he in his position in the first place?
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 18:07
كتب بواسطة soft goth avery, 20.03.2022 at 17:15

كتب بواسطة Tungston., 20.03.2022 at 17:04

Was the cw deleted?

No it's still up

None of us do honestly, this is a moderator who is on the meta team and makes a lot of important decisions. If he thinks this is okay to ruin our time, disrespect us, and outright deny anything we have to say why is he in his position in the first place?

cuz his good at sucking online dick duh xD
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 18:13
كتب بواسطة sirivann, 20.03.2022 at 18:07

cuz his good at sucking online dick duh xD

We all know this, every single one of us knows exactly who and what this is about.
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 19:13
1. From technical perspective: There is non rule broken by WD. From some wannabe fairness perspective: Dominicano can feel free this time to please a neutral staff member to remove that CW. It's not a big deal.
But next time, be aware how you do your Ukraine bigwall, I really think it's also not a big deal to put those units one milimeter lower, keeping them in Ukraine land and making opponent bomber be actually useless as then he would definitely have to respect your bigwall in case of wf (by his bomber).

And you should shut your abnormally boring mouth already; is acting a sentry lawyer against Paradox some of your secret life missions or what the fuck keeps spawning your shitrock lee name wherever my shit clan is mentioned. Together with couple of other cockroaches from this thread who are in whenever it's about Paradox. Busybodies and douchebags
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 20:06
كتب بواسطة Croat, 20.03.2022 at 19:13

1. From technical perspective: There is non rule broken by WD. From some wannabe fairness perspective: Dominicano can feel free this time to please a neutral staff member to remove that CW. It's not a big deal.
But next time, be aware how you do your Ukraine bigwall, I really think it's also not a big deal to put those units one milimeter lower, keeping them in Ukraine land and making opponent bomber be actually useless as then he would definitely have to respect your bigwall in case of wf (by his bomber).

And you should shut your abnormally boring mouth already; is acting a sentry lawyer against Paradox some of your secret life missions or what the fuck keeps spawning your shitrock lee name wherever my shit clan is mentioned. Together with couple of other cockroaches from this thread who are in whenever it's about Paradox. Busybodies and douchebags

lmao who the fuck are u too tell anyone to shut up, we can all shit on ur clan all we want, wtf you think u some holy piece of shit or some LGBQ comunity that we gotta be extra sensitive too ur clan XAXAXAXA.
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 21:12
كتب بواسطة Croat, 20.03.2022 at 19:13

Ho, didn't see you in weeks. But I was 100% percent sure that you'll not not misz a chance to play the victim while lashing on other people. I was not here for 3 years, I truely DGAF about your clan, I only intervened when people got hurt, as every person in his right mind should.

Anyways, you are henceforth ignored and banned from my games, have fun never hearing about me.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
20.03.2022 - 21:47
 Dave (مشرف)
As far as game mechanics goes.... if the game lets you do it, it's legal. (I mean if it lets you without opening your browser console or hacking code -- that's different, obviously.)

We're not going to make any new rules about walls. I don't want to get into the business of judging whether one end is a few pixels too far, blah blah blah. Rewalls, serbwalls, wallfucks t1 -- so what. That's just the nature of the game.

...And for the record it's pretty clear WD didn't do anything wrong here, I'm just talking in general that we shouldn't have rules about walls to begin with. Then we wouldn't have these stupid arguments.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة