احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 9   تم الزيارة من: 77 users
26.03.2022 - 15:38
Hi lads,

As most of you know, I am a complete competitive fag. I barely played 10 scenarios in my life. I have tried some, but all those were only time-losing (for me, of course) and I didn't have any kind of excitement while playing them. I couldn't even find any kind of enjoyment in that 'usual' WW1 by Aetius. It was too big, too long and too complicated for me. On the other side, I can understand that it's probably because I'm not that experienced in scenarios and that I am definitely not being someone with credits to give my review on it.

But what I can review is following. Today, completely accidentally, from boredom, I joined this scenario made by Reichsheer:

It is basically WW1, similar to Aetius's one, but fully relieved and simplified. Also, it's number of players is reduced to 7, which is much more easy to follow and to adapt even for scenario noobs like me. As Khauman called it - a pocket WW1. Each country has it major 'task' and couple (possible) smaller tasks which depend on how the game between warring sides develop. First time ever I really enjoyed playing an actual scenario and tryharded while playing it. It was finally a super scenario experience for me, one of the most concerned competitive players.

Definitely a honest recommendation to everyone and I will surely give it another tries whenever I can. Try it
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
26.03.2022 - 15:39
Pocket ww1 is good
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.03.2022 - 15:42
Thank you! It's a work in progress so will happily take feedback and criticism. I've noticed it attracts old and new players, only good can come from it
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.03.2022 - 15:43
Have played it and as a ww1 connoisseur I would recommend this map. Very fun.
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.03.2022 - 16:17
Until Aetius makes AH orange again, I think I'm gonna stick with this one from now on
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.03.2022 - 17:29
 Mobster (مراقب)
Pocket Dimension WW1.
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.03.2022 - 23:54
Mmmm maybe ill give it a shot with the guys, if even croat likes it then im intriged xD

P.s. nice seeing more and more ppl mapmaking, keep it up!
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.03.2022 - 03:12
 Zoe
WW1 Lite
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.03.2022 - 23:48
كتب بواسطة Zoe, 27.03.2022 at 03:12

WW1 Lite

pro russ
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة