احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 4   تم الزيارة من: 20 users
05.04.2022 - 01:53
 Alex
When i open the map maker i expect the borders i made (in china) to show up but they dont at all and i cant add cities or do any change cause when i click on the country it shwos nothing. But when i hosted the game to check the borders show normally

Steps to reproduce the behavior
i believe, i saved the borders succesfully and then 1 minute later i refreshed by mistake and this whole thing was created from that i think, not 100% sure

Browser: Google Chrome

Browser version: Google Chrome 99.0.4844.84 (official version) (64-bit)

Any other relevant information:

Attachments:

----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
تحميل...
تحميل...
05.04.2022 - 02:01
 Alex
Well, so i went to the map maker again where the borders didnt show up, i refreshed and it fixed itself so now im alrght
but kinda weird not gonna lie its messed up
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

تحميل...
تحميل...
05.04.2022 - 04:55
 Dave (مشرف)
كتب بواسطة Alex, 05.04.2022 at 02:01

Well, so i went to the map maker again where the borders didnt show up, i refreshed and it fixed itself so now im alrght

It might have been just some caching issue... but I'd like to check anyway. Could you tell me the name of the map please?
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

تحميل...
تحميل...
05.04.2022 - 06:19
 Alex
كتب بواسطة Dave, 05.04.2022 at 04:55

كتب بواسطة Alex, 05.04.2022 at 02:01

It might have been just some caching issue... but I'd like to check anyway. Could you tell me the name of the map please?

Ultimate WW2 2.0
i dont know about caching issues, which is why i asssumed its a bug. I was better at history, sociology and literature in school :/
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة