احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 31   تم الزيارة من: 120 users

إستطلاع للرأي

would you be happy to see all players unbanned?

Yes
No
Not sure

مجموع الأصوات: 59
15.02.2023 - 03:31
The reason i'm uploading this poll is:
while aw is one of the best games i'v ever played, we have a very small community here
while there are new players, sadly there aren't many, and it would do good for the game to have everyone back.

now, i know that the very most of who got banned, got banned rightfully, but perm ban is a bit harsh in all/most cases, at least in my opinion.
i think if everyone is let back it would have a massive positive domino effect, because when 1 player is banned, his friends also find less interest in the game and end up leaving

now, i personally don't have much time to play these days, but i do care about this game and want to see it successful, and come back to play many times in the future when i have a little bit more time

please note: i really don't like a big portion of the people who got banned, but it doesn't matter, i think it would do good for the game in general. i also think most of who got banned because of "big" reasons, will behave better this time if they come back, if they remember aw for such a long time, they probably care about coming back to play enough not to make problems

Thanks for reading and hopefully you participated in the poll!
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 04:13
 Zoe
I will give up my jail free card for Death1812
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 09:03
This suggestion is equivalent to the situation where random passerby makes a poll for the warden to release all the prisoners because he believes they will behave better somewhen in future and won't commit any felony again.

On the other side, assuming you have some good soul, they are free to sumbit some mature appeal whenever they want, aren't they?
Just take a glance on Huarck, Johnny, Panda, etc. Panda even became a supporter because he knew to communicate in proper way and gain trust again.

(Un)fortunately, I don't think rest of those cringe gangsters are capable to do that
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 10:01
 Mobster (مراقب)
كتب بواسطة Brutal Slayer, 15.02.2023 at 03:31

i think it would do good for the game in general.

No, they got banned because what they did wasn't good for the game. Furthermore, it's not like we're not giving them any way to come back.

They can make ban appeals.
https://atwar-game.com/contact/appeals.php
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 10:18
I agree with that, imo perma mutes should be applied, no perma bans

But thb I doubt it would be efficient, since most of these folks are just done with the game anyway, and didn't got ban but deleted their account.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 10:46
 Sid (مشرف)
كتب بواسطة Kaska, 15.02.2023 at 10:18

But thb I doubt it would be efficient, since most of these folks are just done with the game anyway, and didn't got ban but deleted their account.

Literally every person we tried this with (it wasn't a lot), just skated around it with alts or other means to continue the same things that got them muted in the first place.

I'm for giving any reasonable player that's truly regretful another chance*. Especially given enough time after their ban. The bar for appealing couldn't be lower without allowing people to insult us and ask for an unban in the same paragraph.
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 10:56
كتب بواسطة Sid, 15.02.2023 at 10:46

Literally every person we tried this with (it wasn't a lot), just skated around it with alts or other means to continue the same things that got them muted in the first place.

Pretty much all the tools we have can be bypassed so I don't agree.

It's even better to permamute except private channel, since then the morons have an incentive to be a little bit more reasonable
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 11:04
 Sid (مشرف)
كتب بواسطة Kaska, 15.02.2023 at 10:56

It's even better to permamute except private channel, since then the morons have an incentive to be a little bit more reasonable

Why do anything at all then if that's your argument? The thing is, if someone is permamuted, then they likely have 0 control over themselves. Only bans work, they aren't perfect as you stated, but it's better than muting for a habitual problem player. It's not like we didn't try what you're suggesting.
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 17:02
Unbanning players is nice but idk if they could behave lol
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 19:32
كتب بواسطة Zoe, 15.02.2023 at 04:13

YES
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.02.2023 - 23:48
Bans should be reserved for hacking

Mutes should be reserved for spam

The community should be allowed to be toxic. I don't know why the admins/mods would fight the very nature of atwar community. Apparently it was a "business decision" because toxic chat/bullying was turning off new players. Well looks like we should go back to the old paradigm. Toxic chat is what kept this simple 2D game together. And when you mute/ban people for bullying, all that does is cause them to create alt accounts and then bully players in beginners lobby. players stop joining atwar the more bans you hand out. You are causing new players to be bullied!!!
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.02.2023 - 01:01
I think Staff as well as players are right in some context.

If some one wants to come back and enjoy game there is option available to apply and open discussion Systematically.
I'll give you my example:
Clan Evolve as we all know was in it's prime when Huarck revived it and it got disbanded due uncertainty created year ago, it took some time but I managed to convince all of my clanmates to come back named as following :
1: Huarck
2: Bosnjak (I miss you buddy)
3: Panda
4: Dopey

They all applied for unban procedure and came back and we enjoyed playing again some of us are still here play.

regarding Staff I can not speak for them but I think they are doing their best and we should respect their time and effort to make this game user friendly.
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.02.2023 - 16:31
كتب بواسطة Sid, 15.02.2023 at 11:04

Why do anything at all then if that's your argument? The thing is, if someone is permamuted, then they likely have 0 control over themselves. Only bans work, they aren't perfect as you stated, but it's better than muting for a habitual problem player. It's not like we didn't try what you're suggesting.

I think Brutal post just underlines the lack of activity which is also due to the bans
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.02.2023 - 22:20
Please unban sphinx!
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.02.2023 - 00:26
كتب بواسطة Kaska, 16.02.2023 at 16:31

كتب بواسطة Sid, 15.02.2023 at 11:04

I think Brutal post just underlines the lack of activity which is also due to the bans

Am I permamuted? Please I can be better! I'll stop dissing Africa and the Jews! It's just "roleplay!" Forgive meeeeeee!!!
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.02.2023 - 15:13
كتب بواسطة Zoe, 15.02.2023 at 04:13

I would become active again for death 1812
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
20.02.2023 - 12:07
كتب بواسطة vampire master V, 18.02.2023 at 22:20

Please unban sphinx!

Good kid...
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.02.2023 - 15:49
كتب بواسطة Red.Army, 20.02.2023 at 10:52

I was the exception

Thank me later
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
22.02.2023 - 04:33
This game's community have been slaughtered by an oppressive regime that does too little to develop the game.
تحميل...
تحميل...
22.02.2023 - 13:55
Community welfare is a matter for the people to decide! Not the elite chosen mods! We need legitimate system or else we're never gone move on. Atwar is not doing well right now. Your community policies have FAILED us. Doesn't failure mean you should be demoted? Or are you allowed infinite attempts? Well why not at least attempt something new…

This is what must occur for atwar to succeed socially:

1. Reset the ban list
2. Demote all authority figures except Dave (who should have no authority over the community)
3. Let the top 50 players with the most SP and the top 50 players with the most ELO have a vote on who should be mod. They must select 7 mods.
4. The mods will have 1 consul mod who will have veto power. This consulship will change every month based on internal mod elections
5. The people will be allowed to call a new mod for vote if they ask for a referendum with 2/3 support. Or if a mod resigns, they can vote a new one.

If Dave was truly a republican, he would support this decentralized system that lets the people decide on how their community should be run. But I'm sure that this will happen instead:

It's time to take the red pill.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
تحميل...
تحميل...
22.02.2023 - 16:18
Just droped by to ask how does it feel to play alone in a desolate game because you all are a bunch of mentally challenged weirdos that drove away all the players?
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
22.02.2023 - 17:06
كتب بواسطة Khal.eesi, 22.02.2023 at 16:18

Just droped by to ask how does it feel to play alone in a desolate game because you all are a bunch of mentally challenged weirdos that drove away all the players?

dear god, how are you, little greek retarded sexy baby <3
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
22.02.2023 - 20:18
كتب بواسطة Tribune Aquila, 22.02.2023 at 13:55

Community welfare is a matter for the people to decide! Not the elite chosen mods! We need legitimate system or else we're never gone move on. Atwar is not doing well right now. Your community policies have FAILED us. Doesn't failure mean you should be demoted? Or are you allowed infinite attempts? Well why not at least attempt something new…

1. Reset the ban list
2. Demote all authority figures except Dave (who should have no authority over the community)
3. Let the top 50 players with the most SP and the top 50 players with the most ELO have a vote on who should be mod. They must select 7 mods.
4. The mods will have 1 consul mod who will have veto power. This consulship will change every month based on internal mod elections
5. The people will be allowed to call a new mod for vote if they ask for a referendum with 2/3 support. Or if a mod resigns, they can vote a new one.

If Dave was truly a republican, he would support this decentralized system that lets the people decide on how their community should be run. But I'm sure that this will happen instead:

not bad though i think should be minimal top like 100 xd

I agree that hacking etc should be perm ban offences but plain trolls that are flaming seems retarded, its literaly somthing that all games will have, no clue who was stupid enough to think that they could win a war against online toxicity, as if thats not somthing that will always exist in any comunity or game involving men xD.

A good chunk of the playerbase simply moved to discord too continue talking/flaming7trolling with other players which has left atwar chat dead ass fuck xD
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.02.2023 - 01:02
Naqsh bandi
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.02.2023 - 05:35

1. Reset the ban list

Upvoted for the meme. Rest is too complicated.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.02.2023 - 11:22
كتب بواسطة Croat, 22.02.2023 at 17:06

dear god, how are you, little greek retarded sexy baby <3

Well i would say good hbu, but that depends on the definition of good. Considering i did 2 pfizer and i ve never felt more shit in my life as well as looking at the new stream of data, i guess my time on this planet is about to come to an end abruptly some time in the near future, most probably due to a heart-related condition as the numbers suggests but to the disagreement of my ex-wife who thinks i cant have heart-disease since i dont have a heart. Well it was nice knowing you
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.02.2023 - 20:02
Message deleted by Sid. Reason: Banned player
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.02.2023 - 22:02
Lies some of us still playing chill games
تحميل...
تحميل...
25.02.2023 - 08:18

Oh wow, this is a throwback.
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
25.02.2023 - 08:45

1. Reset the ban list

----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة