احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 11   تم الزيارة من: 71 users

إستطلاع للرأي

Is this considered ok?

Yes, NC is best strat for Duetchland!
No, that's not how you expand NC Deutchland!

مجموع الأصوات: 12
08.03.2023 - 19:00
Is this an ok expansion 1st turn in west duels? Just imagine UK is a player. I'm not trying to WF or anything. <:(

">
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
تحميل...
تحميل...
08.03.2023 - 20:14
Why do you have me e-listed?
تحميل...
تحميل...
10.03.2023 - 08:37
As long as you don't wf
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.03.2023 - 10:49
You should always choose England in European games.
----
'The spread of civilization can be compared to a fire; first a weak spark, then a flickering flame, then an immense fire whose speed and power are constantly increasing.' Nikola Tesla
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.03.2023 - 16:04
 XIT
I played some duels, some say it's ok if you don't break the wall, I play as germany, almost always (lol), and many send troops near hamburg, I don't like that, but many players accept it. It seems not to be against the "official rules"
----
Sexy as shit
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.03.2023 - 17:20
Leaving units in an opponents territory during the first turn of a competitive game (duels/cw) is frowned upon, whilst it isn't against the rules per say, it is seen as unsportsmanlike and it is that standard competitive players will expect other players to abide by in the spirit of the game.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.03.2023 - 17:24
كتب بواسطة Sun Tsu, 30.03.2023 at 17:20

Leaving units in an opponents territory during the first turn of a competitive game (duels/cw) is frowned upon, whilst it isn't against the rules per say, it is seen as unsportsmanlike and it is that standard competitive players will expect other players to abide by in the spirit of the game.

Stop lying sir, this is a legitimate strategy
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.03.2023 - 08:06
 XIT
كتب بواسطة soft goth avery, 30.03.2023 at 17:24

if you're saying, ok, but I dont agree with this strategy of send troops in enemy land in first turn. like Sun Tzu said.
----
Sexy as shit
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.03.2023 - 08:09
كتب بواسطة XIT, 31.03.2023 at 08:06

if you're saying, ok, but I dont agree with this strategy of send troops in enemy land in first turn. like Sun Tzu said.

You literally have to put transports on enemy land for many expansions, or you have to wf land near the country (so you have to wf land cuz of that)
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.03.2023 - 12:21
كتب بواسطة soft goth avery, 31.03.2023 at 08:09

كتب بواسطة XIT, 31.03.2023 at 08:06

You literally have to put transports on enemy land for many expansions, or you have to wf land near the country (so you have to wf land cuz of that)

Perspective... It is one thing leaving a sea trans to cross a territory, it is another to leave a stack of units in someone's country. Each to there own i guess.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.03.2023 - 22:23
What if you left them outside the territory? Like still on the sea in a transport.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة