احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 35   تم الزيارة من: 90 users

المشاركة الأصلية

نشرت بواسطة cska, 06.04.2023 - 22:06
Can this game be promoted a little bit on instagram, facebook, tiktok etc. so we could get more new players and get some of old players back.
If this trend continue, game will be dead and there will be no more players.
We couldnt fill game of 6 people in scenario for 3/4 hours.(btw this is not first time it happens)
Please consider this idea.
Thanks
23.04.2023 - 20:56
AtWar is a free online strategy game in the best traditions of Risk, Civilization, and Axis & Allies. AtWar is multiplayer and browser based, with no download required. Master the art of strategy fighting amongst other players for world domination on highly detailed maps, with hundreds of cities and countries. Create your own maps, scenarios, and units, based on real or fictional conflicts based of the past, present, or future. AtWar features unique free troop movement, unrestricted by rigid movement paths. The game's warfare takes place on a massive scale, with up to 20 players involved, in-game politics, and diplomacy options, coalitions, tournaments, and much more to discover! We promise you will enjoy this game by giving it a try, link is; https://atwar-game.com/
This is what the guy in the video said, except for the thanks to our sponsor or help support our channel and this game thing. Use this to advertise the game in random places!
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.04.2023 - 20:57
كتب بواسطة Reichsheer, 07.04.2023 at 05:36

Sell the game, Dave. You love to blame everyone but yourself, and somehow, you have time to respond to posts like this, which shouldn't be your priority.

Time to pass the mantle.

Give to me for free.
----
-Dr. Bright
تحميل...
تحميل...
23.04.2023 - 21:01
كتب بواسطة Guest59854, 12.04.2023 at 18:50

كتب بواسطة The Panda Jew, 12.04.2023 at 14:37

Ya'll taking a 10+ year old browser game way too seriously. Please touch grass

Certain ppl have taken punishing others way too seriously and out of hand, and they even insisted on keeping the bans years after all those players had already left to play on other games, and only here once in a while to check forums. Probably because Dave is still unhappy with messages sent over years ago, would be my guess.

All players are more than fine. It has become more than clear who actually needs to touch grass here, without much offense. Just imagine perma banned players being much much less disliked on average than the person running the place and go justify that XD

Yep just blame it on all the players, we are all ungrateful fucks and you are all perfect !!!

You know, respect is earned not given ^^

I for one have something to say about this statement. I did not ask + ratio + bozo + noob + L + monkey + hotdog + schnitzel + Wasser + Water + Mineralwasser + mineral water + Shrek + Ogre + stinky + stupid + dumm + dumb + guest + rank + one + AtWar is a free online strategy game in the best traditions of Risk, Civilization, and Axis & Allies. AtWar is multiplayer and browser based, with no download required. Master the art of strategy fighting amongst other players for world domination on highly detailed maps, with hundreds of cities and countries. Create your own maps, scenarios, and units, based on real or fictional conflicts based of the past, present, or future. AtWar features unique free troop movement, unrestricted by rigid movement paths. The game's warfare takes place on a massive scale, with up to 20 players involved, in-game politics, and diplomacy options, coalitions, tournaments, and much more to discover! We promise you will enjoy this game by giving it a try, link is; https://atwar-game.com/ + a + b + c + 1 + 2 + 3 + Bright + Hitler + Stalin + Churchill + Franklin + Musolini + soft + Underbelly + baby + cope
----
-Dr. Bright
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.04.2023 - 17:05
Message deleted by Sascha. Reason: banned player
تحميل...
تحميل...
26.04.2023 - 19:28
Message deleted by Sascha. Reason: banned player
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة