احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 17   تم الزيارة من: 72 users
27.04.2023 - 00:02
Who was the best mod last year? You had four months to think it through, so you guys must have an answer! I admit myself. Top five most popular answers will be admitted into the offical poll in the next five days!

"I shit in the dark, so that you can't flush the toilet in the day." - Dr. Bright
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 04:05
Message deleted by Sascha. Reason: banned player
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 09:43
كتب بواسطة Guest59854, 27.04.2023 at 04:05

Minimal toxicity, good mental, great personality, amazing skills in the game, least amount of unnecessary bans and mutes...

Clearly Eagle

Nice try Eagle
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 10:23
كتب بواسطة Dr. Bright, 27.04.2023 at 00:02

Who was the best mod last year? You had four months to think it through, so you guys must have an answer! I admit myself. Top five most popular answers will be admitted into the offical poll in the next five days!

"I shit in the dark, so that you can't flush the toilet in the day." - Dr. Bright

Obviously me as I have triple the help requests completed of anyone else.
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 11:21
كتب بواسطة MrPhobos, 27.04.2023 at 10:23

Hey Phobos how do I make a wall
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 11:46
I also admit Dr. Bright for being the best mod last year! Great guy, has only muted ONE person during his reign!
----
-Dr. Bright
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 12:17
 Sascha (مراقب)

those are rookie numbers
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 13:16
كتب بواسطة The Panda Jew, 27.04.2023 at 11:21

Hey Phobos how do I make a wall

you dont
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 13:16
كتب بواسطة Sascha, 27.04.2023 at 12:17

those are rookie numbers

تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 15:38
Don't ban me but 1. Sascha 2. no one else can compete with him
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 16:00
I have to agree with the user, Dr. Bright, I would like to admit the mod, Dr. Bright for best mod of the year 2022!
----
-Dr. Bright
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 18:02
Mathdino
----

TJM !!!
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.04.2023 - 19:02
 Mobster (مراقب)
Sascha
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.07.2023 - 21:32
I Wish I Was A Mod
----
"Keep Your Blood In. You'll Need Every Drop." - Ghost.
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.07.2023 - 07:16
كتب بواسطة High Boi, 12.07.2023 at 21:32

I Wish I Was A Mod

I wish I was Sascha
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
31.07.2023 - 11:59
كتب بواسطة Croat, 31.07.2023 at 07:16

I Wish I Was A Mod

I wish I was Sascha

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have been in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gerilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. You're fucking dead bitch.
----
hi
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.07.2023 - 12:48
كتب بواسطة soft goth avery, 31.07.2023 at 11:59

كتب بواسطة Croat, 31.07.2023 at 07:16

I Wish I Was A Mod

I wish I was Sascha

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have been in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gerilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. You're fucking dead bitch.

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So, go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed me
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة