احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 5   تم الزيارة من: 35 users
27.05.2023 - 15:48
Anyone know how to fix this? I will reload games after saving my turn and see units not where I placed them. Turns will end and my units will not attack cities I moved them to.
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.06.2023 - 02:14
 l_l
Nah
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.06.2023 - 05:08
كتب بواسطة Lukyan, 27.05.2023 at 15:48

Anyone know how to fix this? I will reload games after saving my turn and see units not where I placed them. Turns will end and my units will not attack cities I moved them to.

sometimes it happened to me in 12/24/48 hour games, it's definitely a bug though rare and i've never been able to replicate it.

In some cases, however, when you finish the shift, exit to re-enter one of these games later, the "save" button may appear even if you have not made any changes to the movements and an error also appears below, in this case it is not you never have to press "Save" quit the game and wait for the turn to end.

If you quit without saving almost certainly all the moves will be made, if you save you will lose almost all of them
تحميل...
تحميل...
31.08.2023 - 09:55
This is a known problem. When you end your turn, do not make any changes while later looking at the game. I like to double check my moves, but they are shown incorrectly. The moves will be fine if you don't change anything after ending your turn.
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.11.2023 - 18:32
I just end my turn and never go back into the game until the next turn and it's fine. Everting happens as I played. It always goes as I expected.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة