احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 3   تم الزيارة من: 18 users
14.07.2023 - 07:36
NATO has rejected Ukraine's membership bid. Zelensky is a dead man walking and he knows it, yet he is pressured into continue fighting by his Masters of the West. Sending countless young Ukrainians into the meat grinder and sadly this will only continue to happen and the solution to all of this is total unconditional surrender. Russia should and will annex the Russian speaking parts of Ukraine and demilitarize Ukraine whilst inserting a pro Russian Government in whatever is remaining of Ukraine.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
14.07.2023 - 12:18
Actually. They didn't. Obviously no country can join a Military Alliance if a war is on in that said country. (people have been saying this way before the war)
"Not a matter of if, but when."
If the war stops then they will get in eventually.

The only thing I see to Peace is Ukraine gives up Crimea to Russia and Russia give up the East of Ukraine to Ukraine. Pre 22 borders with walls and more "peaceful" personal and patrols there. If not. Then the war will continue and maybe break out further to other countries.

But. At this moment in time, just like last year Ukrainians and Russians are losing manpower.

Sometimes I think CCP will Hit Russia and USA. Like Tri War, just like the game Battlefield 4
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.07.2023 - 00:34
كتب بواسطة Red.Army, 14.07.2023 at 07:36

NATO has rejected Ukraine's membership bid. Zelensky is a dead man walking and he knows it, yet he is pressured into continue fighting by his Masters of the West. Sending countless young Ukrainians into the meat grinder and sadly this will only continue to happen and the solution to all of this is total unconditional surrender. Russia should and will annex the Russian speaking parts of Ukraine and demilitarize Ukraine whilst inserting a pro Russian Government in whatever is remaining of Ukraine.
hey pro-russian fellow lease read the news properly if you don't know how to then please go in a school.
----
Hi, I am Proboi.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة